What's happening?

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gongchan took you to his apartment. You raised an eyebrow at why he took you there.

“Uh, Channie oppa what are we doing here?” You tilted your head. “I don't know, I didn’t know where else to go so I came here instead.” Gongchan shrugged.

He dumped his backpack on his bed and headed to the kitchen. “Do you want anything?” Gongchan asked searching through the fridge. You shook your head. “No.” “Okay, whatever.” Gongchan shrugged and grabbed himself a bottle of water.

He came and sat down on the couch. He turned the TV on and started watching Star King. You sat next to him and watched Star King with him. You guys didn’t talk or anything, you guys just sat there watching Star King.

About thirty minutes passed and you were getting bored and annoyed that Gongchan didn’t pay attention to you so you grabbed your stuff and stood up. Gongchan looked up at you. “Where are you going?” “Home.” “Already?” “Yeah, I’ve got a lot of homework to do. I’ll see you tomorrow.” You put on your shoes and opened the door.

You waited for a couple of seconds for Gongchan to stop you, but he didn’t so you left. Tears started to blur your vision while heading out of his apartment. *Channie oppa, what’s wrong with us lately? We don’t even act like a couple anymore.* A tear fell and you quickly wiped it away and continued walking.

----------

Gongchan stood at his window watching you leave. He saw you wipe something off your face but he couldn’t see that you were crying. “I hope she gets home safely.” Gongchan sighed and walked back to the couch and continues watching Star King.

----------

When you got home, no one was home. You let out a big sigh. “I guess umma and appa are staying late tonight. Oppa isn’t home either. It’s so quiet and lonely in the house.” You let out another big sigh then headed up to your room.

You dropped your bag on the floor and climbed on your bed. You pulled your knees up and hugged them. You sighed and rested your chin on your knees.

“Channie oppa, what happened to us? I don’t get it. When we’re in front of others we acts like a couple but when it’s just you and me alone… we don’t do anything anymore. It’s like we’re strangers. We put on a show for others but inside we’d rather be apart from each other.” A tear rolled down your cheek. “Channie oppa, what's happening? What should we do?” More tears start to fall and you wipe them away.

Then your phone ringed. You wiped your last tears and took a couple of deep breaths before answering.

“Hello?” You answered. “Yah ~~~~-ah, what took you so long?” Wooyoung frowned on the other line. “Sorry oppa, I was taking a nap.” You lied. “Oh, sorry for waking you up.” "It's okay, so why did you call oppa?” “Oh yeah. Well I’ll be coming home late tonight. My friends want to hang out so I’m going to hang out with them. Tell that to umma and appa.” “I will, though umma and appa aren’t home.” “What? Umma and appa aren’t home yet?” “Yup.” “So you’re home alone?” Wooyoung panicked.

“Yes I am.” “Why isn’t Gongchan with you?” “Oh. Uh, well it was getting late so I decided to leave and now I’m home.” “So, he didn’t walk you home?”

You sighed. “Oppa, I’m fine so you don’t have to worry about me. I’m not a little kid anymore, you know.” Wooyoung sighed on the other line. “I know you’re not a little kid anymore but never mind. Just remember to call if you sense anything strange and I’ll come as soon as possible. Also lock all the windows and doors in the house, that way no one can get in.” Wooyoung ordered. “I will oppa. I’ll do everything you said so don’t worry about me.” “I’ll try not to.”

You chuckled. “Oppa, go have fun with your friends and I promise to take extra special care for myself.” You promiseed. “Promise?” “Yes, I promise.” You smiled. “Okay well, I have to go now. Remember to call if you suspect anything.” “I will.” “Take care of yourself and lock the windows and doors.” “Yes oppa. Now go, your friends must be waiting for you.” “Okay, just please take care of yourself.” “I will oppa. Don’t worry. I’ll be sleeping when you get home so don’t worry and enjoy yourself, okay?”

Wooyoung chuckled. “Okay, I’ll see you when I get home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter