Angry

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up and did your daily routine. You put on jean shorts, black tank top, and a white oversized sweater over. You grabbed your bag and headed down to the kitchen. You poured yourself a bowl of cereal, after eating you washed your bowl and headed out. When you opened the gate, you found a calm but furious Gongchan.

“Channie oppa, what are you doing here?” You asked stepping out and locking the gate. “Why didn’t you pick up your phone yesterday?” Gongchan asked frowning. “Oh, I forgot it.” “How did you forget it?” “Yah Channie oppa, why are you so upset about me not having my phone?” You frowned. “Because I called you a million times and you didn’t pick up!” Gongchan exploded.

Your eyes widen in shock. “Ch-Channie oppa.” You stuttered. Gongchan realized what he just did so he softened. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to yell. I was just so worried about you.” Gongchan apologized.

You softened and hugged Gongchan. “It's okay Channie oppa, you don’t have to apologize for anything. I'm sorry for not picking up.” Gongchan smiled and hugged you back tightly. “Next time don’t forget your phone, that way I’m able to call you and know how you’re doing, okay?” You chuckled and nodded.

Gongchan pulled away and smiled. “Should we go?” He extended his hand. You looked at his hand and intertwined your hand with his then nodded. “Let's go.” Gongchan began walking towards his bike that he rode to your house. You stopped and raised an eyebrow.

“What?” Gongchan turned to face you. “You rode that here?” You pointed to the bike. “Yup.” Gongchan smiled then fell when he saw your face. “Why? Do you not like it?”

You shook your head. “No, I like it. I just wasn’t expecting it.” You smiled. “Well then, you don’t know your boyfriend enough.” Gongchan pulled you towards the bike. He got on and patted the back for you to sit. You smiled and sat behind Gongchan. You wrapped your arms around his waist and he started to bike off to school. You laid your head on Gongchan’s back and closed your eyes. You smiled.

“Byunghun oppa.” You whispered then your eyes quickly opened. *Yah ~~~~ are you crazy?! How can you just call Byunghun oppa when you’re with Channie oppa?!* You mentally slapped yourself.

“~~~~-ah, are you okay?” Gongchan asked breaking you out of your thoughts. “Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine.” You smiled and laid your head back on Gongchan’s back. “Okay.” Gongchan continued pedaling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter