Chunji met EXO-K

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One hour later, class ended. L.Joe rushed out of the room and headed towards the hospital.

Within thirty minutes, L.Joe was outside your hospital room breathless. He caught his breath before he knocked on your door.

Knock Knock

“Come in.” You called. L.Joe opened the door and slowly walked in. “Oppa, you came back fast.” You turned to the doorway. Your eyes widened. “B-Byunghun oppa.” You stuttered. “~~~~-ah.” L.Joe walked towards you.

“W-what are y-you doing here?” “Why didn’t you want IU to tell us about you? Pity? Do you know how worried I was about you? I couldn’t keep my mind off you. You were the only thing on my mind. How could you do this to me?” L.Joe said in frustration.

“I… I…” “~~~~-ah, please I’m begging you.” L.Joe pleaded.

You looked out the window. “~~~~-ah, look at me.” L.Joe said softly. Still you didn’t look L.Joe’s way.

He sighed and sat next to you on the bed. You felt the bed sink down because of L.Joe’s weight but still you didn’t look at him. L.Joe grabbed your hand and the top of it with his thumb.

“~~~~-ah, I’m glad that you’re safe. I'm srry for shouting at you. I was just frustrated that you didn’t want IU to tell me. Why though?” You turn to face L.Joe. “Why what?” “Why didn’t you want IU to tell me?” You looked away. “~~~~-ah, look at me.” You sighed and turn to face L.Joe again. “Now please tell me.”

You sighed, “Because… I don’t want you or anyone else to worry about me anymore. I think I’ve made all of you worried enough.” You explained. L.Joe nodded, “So, you don’t want us to worry about you?” You nodded.

L.Joe chuckled. You looked up at L.Joe with an eyebrow raised. “What’s so funny?” L.Joe shrugged. “So how are you?” L.Joe changed the subject. “Okay I guess.” You replied. “You guess?” You nodded. “Why? What's wrong?”

Your eyes started to water, remembering that you’re going to be confide to a wheelchair. “Don't cry ~~~~.” L.Joe wiped the tears hat unconsciously fell. You sniffed and wiped away you tears.

You chuckled softly. L.Joe raised an eyebrow. “Byunghun oppa.” You called. “Hmm?” L.Joe looked at you. “Guess what.” “Hmm?” You chuckled softly trying to hold your tears back. “I’m going to be… in a wheelchair.” L.Joe’s eyes widened.

“Byunghun oppa, I won’t be able to walk or stand up. Who am I kidding? I can’t even sit up. I’ve been laying down this whole time.” Tears began to fall.

“~~~~-ah.” L.Joe squeezed your hand. “I won’t be able to walk. I can’t sit up. I don’t be able to do anything anymore.” You cried.

“Don’t say that ~~~~-ah. You’ll be able to walk again, you just have to believe, oh?” You shook your head. “I can’t even sit up! How can I believe that I’ll be able to walk if I can’t sit up?!” You shouted crying. L.Joe leaned in and hugged you. You wrapped your arms around L.Joe and cried in his chest.

“Byunghun oppa, it hurts so much knowing that I can’t sit up. It’s so frustrating.” You cried. “Don't cry, I thought my ~~~~-ah was a big girl. Big girls don’t cry, oh? Don't cry. You’ll be able to walk again. I’ll be there for you every step of the way.” L.Joe your hair. You continued to cry in L.Joe’s chest.

Unfortunately, Chunji and IU had overheard you and L.Joe’s conversation. IU had tears in her eyes. “~~~~-ah.” IU covered and sobbed silently. Chunji leaned against the wall and clenched his fist.

After t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter