Bad news

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You fell asleep after explaining what happened to you. Wooyoung had already called your parents  to let them know that you’re safe. They wanted to come and visit you but Wooyoung told them that they could visit you tomorrow since it was late and you were sleeping.

Wooyoung took IU home, since she had morning classes the next day. Wooyoung stayed overnight watching you.

The next morning, it was raining. You woke up to the sound of talking that was coming from outside your room.

“So, you’re saying she won’t be able to walk?” You heard Wooyoung’s voice. “Well about that, we don’t know yet.” The doctor replied. “So, that means she’s going to be confiding to a wheelchair?” “Right.” The doctor nodded. “How?” “Well the hit that she got was really powerful and it did some damages to her back so she’ll have a problem like standing or walking. Well for now, from what we know.” Wooyoung nodded.

“Doctor, do you know when my dongsaeng will or can be discharge?” “Firstly, before she leaves we have to run some tests to see if her back is able to support her when she’s sitting up. That way it’ll be easier to sit into the wheelchair without feeling much pain.” “Thank you.” Wooyoung bowed. The doctor bowed and left.

Then Wooyoung came back into your room. Your eyes were watery.

“~~~~-ah.” Wooyoung called softly. “Oppa.” Your lower lip trembled and tears started to race down your cheeks. Wooyoung came up to you and sat beside you your hair. “Shh, don't cry. Everything’s going to be okay.” Wooyoung comforted you. You shook your head. “Oppa… I’m… going… to… be… in a… wheelchair.” You said between sobs. “Don't cry. ~~~~-ah, look at oppa.” Wooyoung pulled your hands away from your face. Still you didn’t look at Wooyoung

“Look at me, jebal.” Wooyoung said softly. You sighed and slowly face Wooyoung.

Wooyoung cupped your face. “Oppa.” You sniffed. “~~~~-ah, everything’s going to be okay. No matter what happens, I’m here for you. There’s still umma, appa, IU, Teen Top, Gongchan, Nichkhun hyung, Taecyeon hyung, Key hyung, and even EXO-K. We’re going to be here for you. We’re not going to leave you here alone, okay?” Wooyoung wiped your tears away. You shook your head.

“Nothing’s going to be okay oppa. Nothing will. I’m going to be sitting in a dumb wheelchair for the rest of my life.” You said in frustration. “Yah. No you won’t. You can still walk.” You shook your head.

“~~~~-ah, come on. Don’t bring yourself down.” You shook your head again. “Oppa, I can’t even sit up straight. How do you expect me to walk when I can’t even sit up?” Now more tears started to race down your cheeks. “~~~-ah.” Wooyoung wiped away your tears. You shook your head.

“Oppa, can I be alone?” You asked softly not looking at Wooyoung but out the window instead. “Will that make you feel better?” You nodded.

Wooyoung sighed in defeat. “Okay, I’ll be outside if you need anything.” You nodded. Wooyoung sighed and left you alone.

When the door clicked close, you started to cry your eyes out.

*I don’t want to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. I want to walk. I don’t want to have to sit around and do nothing. I want to explore and live. I don’t want to be stuck here.* You cried even more.

*Why? Why did this have to happen to me? Why do I always have bad luck? Isn’t there anything in life that doesn’t give me bad luck? WHY?!*

You screamed crying your heart out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter