Two more surprise visits

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending four hours with Teen Top, you and IU headed home. You hugged each of them before leaving.

“I’m glad ~~~~ noona is back.” Changjo said plopping down on the couch. “Me too. I’ve missed her so much.” Niel agreed sitting on the floor.

Ricky, Niel and Changjo were talking about you in the living room, while L.Joe, Chunji, and CAP went to their room.

“I wasn’t expecting ~~~~-ah to come back this soon.” Chunji sat on his bed. “Yeah, me either. Didn’t IU say that she wasn’t supposed to come for another two weeks?” CAP sat on the ground grabbing a deck of cards. L.Joe sat on his bed silently. Chunji and CAP exchanged a look.

“Yo L.Joe.” CAP called. “Oh hyung.” L.Joe turned to CAP. “Still thinking about ~~~-ah?” L.Joe slowly nodded. “Is it hard to see her after a year?” Chunji asked. L.Joe didn’t know how to answer.

*Was it hard to see her just a while ago?* L.Joe turned to Chunji and gave him a small smile. “I’m just happy that ~~~~-ah’s back. That’s all that I wished for. For ~~~~-ah to come back and now she’s back.” L.Joe replied. “You still love her, don’t you?” CAP asked.

A smirk appeared at the corner of L.Joe’s lips. “Hyung, that’s a dumb question to ask. I’ll always love ~~~~-ah no matter what.” “Well, just a little heads up ~~~~-ah’s still with Gongchan. They haven’t broken up yet, idiot.” CAP said with a ‘duh’ tone. “Tch. And I care because?” “Well if you don’t want to hurt ~~~~-ah, then calm your balls down.”

Chunji burst out laughing. L.Joe and CAP glared at Chunji, who stopped laughing because of the glares he was getting. “Sorry.” Chunji turned back to his book. CAP turned back to L.Joe, but L.Joe was already off in his own world. CAP sighs shaking his head, going back to his game of cards.

--------

You and IU were walking back to your house. Wooyoung opened the door angrily. “Yah. Where have you been the whole afternoon?” You shrugged. “I don’t know. Walking around Seoul and hanging out with your girlfriend.” You pulled IU and wiggled your eyebrows at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung’s eyes rounded. “Y-you know?” Wooyoung stuttered. “Oppa, you can never hide anything from me. I’ll find out eventually.” You laughed evilly headed up to your room. “I’ll leave you two alone since unnie is over.” You said before turning the corner upstairs into your room.

Wooyoung turned to IU. “So you told her?” IU looked down at the ground and nodded. Wooyoung sighed. “Now she’s going to tease me about it.” Wooyoung ruffled his hair. “Sorry.” IU apologized. “It's not your fault. She would have found out sooner or later.” Wooyoung grabbed IU’s hand and squeezed it. IU looked up at Wooyoung and smiled. “I probably wouldn’t have been able to tell her. Gomawo for telling her.” Wooyoung kissed IU’s cheek.

IU flushed red and nodded, not trust her voice. “Aigoo. You’re so cute when you blush.” Wooyoung lightly pinched IU’s cheek, which made her blush even more. “Wooyoung oppa~” IU pouted. Wooyoung laughed and pecked IU’s lips. IU giggled.

You were behind the corner peeking at Wooyoung and IU. “I didn’t know he had this cute side to him. I’m glad they’re together.” You then walked to your room and jumped onto your bed. “I can’t wait for umma and appa to come home. They’ll be so shock.” You smiled and drifted off to bed.

When you woke up it was it was already morning. You did your daily routine and headed downstairs. No one was awake yet so you decided to cook breakfast for everyone. You cooked pancakes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter