Make a decision

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before waiting any longer, Wooyoung and IU rushed in the room. Their eyes widened at the scene that was in front of them.

L.Joe was pinned to the ground with Gongchan hovering over him, punching him in the face. And you were crying on your bed not being able to do anything.

Wooyoung quickly ran to help. He pulled Gongchan away from L.Joe, while IU ran up to help L.Joe.

“Hyung let me go. I’m going to kill that guy for sleeping with ~~~~-ah.” Gongchan growled trying to get free from Wooyoung’s tight grip. “That won’t be happening. We’re in the hospital remember.” Wooyoung hissed. Gongchan shout his mouth and followed Wooyoung out.

IU helped L.Joe get up. “L.Joe oppa, are you okay?” IU asked. “Yeah, I'm fine, IU.” L.Joe gave IU a lopsided smile. IU’s gaze shifted to you, who was wiping away your tears and sniffing.

“~~~~-ah.” IU called softly. You looked up at IU and gave her a small smile. L.Joe saw your red eyes so he got up and walked towards you. He sat down next to you and grabbed your hand.

“Byunghun oppa, are you okay?” You caressed L.Joe’s cheek with your free hand. L.Joe nodded. “I'm fine. Don’t worry about me.” “Does it hurt?” L.Joe shook his head. He cupped his hand over your hand that was on his cheek.

“I'm sorry.” You apologized. “For what?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow. “For Channie oppa. I don’t know what’s gotten into him.” “It's okay, I understand why he’s angry.” “Why?” “I wouldn’t want to see my girlfriend cuddling with another guy either.”

“~~~~-ah.” IU walked up to you. “Oh unnie.” You turned your attention to IU. “What happened?” “I don’t really know myself. We were sleeping then the door opened. It was really quiet until someone cam and pulled Byunghun oppa. I woke up and found Channie oppa punching Byunghun oppa. I told Channie oppa to stop but he wouldn’t. I couldn’t even get up to stop Channie oppa.” Tears started to roll down your cheeks again. “I feel so useless.”

“~~~~-ah, don’t say that. You’re not useless.” L.Joe wiped your tears away. You shook your head. “~~~~-ah, you should listen to L.Joe. You’re not useless. You’re still the same ~~~~-ah that I know.” IU comforted.

You gave both L.Joe and IU a weak ‘thank you’ smile. “You should rest some more. I don’t think you’ve gotten enough sleep.” L.Joe caressed your cheek. He stood up and leaned down to kiss your forehead. “I should get going. Teen Top’s probably wondering where I’m at.” You nodded.

L.Joe walked to the door and turned around. “I’ll visit you tomorrow, okay?” “Okayoppa. Be carefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter