One last surprise visit

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up around 9am. You did your daily routine and headed down to the kitchen. You grabbed yourself a bowl of cereal. Your parents were in their work room while Wooyoung was still sleeping.

After washing you bowl, you were back to your room. You got dress into jean shorts and a plain loose purple top. You stuffed your phone and wallet in your purse and headed out.

*One last person to surprise.* You smiled.

Within ten minutes, you were standing outside of Gongchan’s apartment door. You knocked a few times before the door opened. A sleepy Gongchan opened the door rubbing his eyes.

“Good morning.” You beamed. “Oh. Good morning.” Gongchan smiled sleepily. “Yah. Don’t you remember me?” You frowned. “Huh? Remember you?” Gongchan looked at you. His eyes rounded and a big smile came across his face. “~~~~-ah!” Gongchan hugged you. You chuckled. “Aigoo. My Channie oppa remembers me.” You hugged him back.

Gongchan let go of you and held your shoulders. “Yah. When did you come back? How come I didn’t know about it?” “Can I come in first?” “Oh. Yeah. Come in.” Gongchan pulled you inside. He led you to the couch.

“Are you hungry or anything?” Gongchan asked heading to the kitchen. “No, I ate before I came.” You answered. Gongchan came back with a glass of water and handed it to you. “Thanks.” You took the glass of water and set it on the table.

“So when did you come back?” Gongchan asked sitting next to you. “Two days ago.” You answered. “What?! And you didn’t come visit me?! What kind of girlfriend are you?!” Gongchan frowned and crossed his arms. You laughed. “Yah. I was about to yesterday but Nichkhun oppa and Taecyeon oppa wanted to hang out so I had no choice but to hang out with them. You can’t blame me for not being able to say no to Nichkhun oppa’s puppy eyes.” You protested.

Gongchan turned to you. “So what you’re saying is that you were forced?” You shook your head. “No, that’s not what I’m saying. Well, yeah. You can say that but I wanted to go too so you can’t fully blame them.” Gongchan nodded with a smirk.

You raised an eyebrow. “What’s with that look?” “What look?” Gongchan asked innocently. “Don’t try to be innocent. You know what look I was talking about.” “I don’t know what you’re talking. I think you’re crazy.” “Yah. Did you just call me crazy?” You slapped Gongchan’s arm. Gongchan just laughed while you kept on hitting Gongchan.

You grew tired of hitting him so you stopped. “Fine, whatever. I could care less.” You crossed your arms and turned the other way. “Aigoo. Is my lovely girlfriend mad?” Gongchan cooed, but you just ignored him. Gongchan back hugged you. “Aigoo. Don’t be mad. You don’t look cute when you’re mad.” “Yah.” You turned around and slapped Gongchan’s arm. “I’m just kidding. You’re always cute.” Gongchan cupped your face and pecked your lips.

“I’ve missed you a lot, did you know?” Gongchan hugged you tightly. You smiled and hugged him back. “I didn’t know you could miss people.” You joked. Gongchan pulled away and frowned. “Yah.” You laughed. “I’m kidding. I’m kidding.” You assured. “Better be.” “I am so chill.” You lightly pinch the tip of Gongchan’s nose.

Gongchan smiled and pecked your lips again. You smiled. “Wait here, okay?” Gongchan stood up and headed to his room. You rolled your eyes. “Bipolar.” You scoffed. “Yah! I heard that!” Gongchan shouted from his room. “Good!” You shouted back.

About ten minutes later, Gongchan came out of his room dressed. “About time.” You stood up. “Yah. I had to get ready, okay? Don’t rush a guy.” Gongchan put on his watch. You rolled your eyes. “What a girl.” You he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter