A day with the boys part 2

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All three of them ran forward to see what happened but you weren’t there. They looked at each other. Then Chunji felt someone tapping his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes rounded.

 “Chunji oppa, what a-” You asked. “~~~~-ah.” Chunji hugged you tight. Hearing your name, L.Joe and CAP quickly turned around.

“Ah. Chunji… oppa… I… can’t… breathe.” You choked. Chunji pulled away and held your shoulders. “Yah ~~~~-ah where did you go?!” Chunji shouted.

You covered your ears. “Chunji oppa, you don’t have to shout. I’m right here.” You frowned. Chunji sighed. “Sorry.” You softened “It's okay, but what were you guys looking at?” You looked over their shoulders.

L.Joe pulled you into a hug. “Yah Byunghun oppa.” You pulled away. “~~~~-ah, we thought you were hit.” L.Joe pulled you into another hug. “What? You guys thought I hit?” You laughed.

L.Joe pulled away and stared at you. Chunji and CAP also stared at you. “Yah ~~~~-ah, why are you laughing? This isn’t a funny matter.” Chunji said in a serious tone. You stopped laughing and looked at all three of them. Their face expression was serious. “Oh, you guys really thought I was hit, huh?” You asked ashamed.

They nodded. “I’m okay so you guys don’t have to worry about me.” You smiled. “Tell us one thing.” Chunji said. You nodded.

“How did you not get hit?” “Oh, well I actually don’t know that. All of a sudden the car just stopped in front of me and people started to surround the car.” You explained. “so you’re not hurt, are you?” L.Joe held your shoulders so you were facing him. He checked you from head to toe. You chuckled. “I'm fine, Byunghun oppa.” You assured.

“Yah you know, you scared us to death.” L.Joe frowned. “Sorry.” You hung your head. Chunji ruffled your hair. “Ay, it's okay. At least you’re safe now. That’s all that matters.” You looked up at Chunji and smiled. “Now we’re not letting you out of our sight.” CAP wrapped an arm around your shoulder. “Aw, why? I’m not a kid anymore.” You whined. “We know you’re not but you almost hit and we can’t risk that.” Chunji linked arms with you. You pouted like a child.

All three boys laughed, while you kept on pouting. “You can stop pouting now. It isn’t going to help you.” CAP laughed. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter