A day with the boys part 1

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and L.Joe walked to Teen Top’s dorm silent. When you guys got there, Chunji and CAP were sitting the living room playing video games.

“Oh L.Joe your home.” Chunji said looking up at L.Joe. “Yeah.” L.Joe replied taking off his shoes. “Where were you last night?” CAP asked not looking up. “Somewhere.” L.Joe replied bluntly. Chunji and CAP nodded then you stumbled in because L.Joe pulled you.

Chunji and CAP’s head snapped up. Their eyes widen. “~-~~~-ah, what are you doing here?” Chunji asked suspiciously.“Uh…” You trailed off. “She’s with me.” L.Joe pulled you towards his room. Chunji and CAP looked at each other confused.

“Omo. Don’t tell me they…” Chunji gasped with widen eyes. “They what?”  CAP raised an eyebrow. “They did it.” “Yah, that couldn’t have happen. ~~~~-ah’s a smart girl and plus she’s with Gongchan, idiot.” CAP pushed Chunji’s head. “Ah. Hyung.” Chunji pouted. “Aish. Shut it and keep playing. You’re dying.” “Oh shoot.” Chunji and CAP went back to playing.

*I hope they didn’t do anything.* CAP mentally shook his head and concentrated on the game.

---------

You were sitting on L.Joe’s bed waiting for him to choose something to wear. “Can you hurry up? I’m tired of waiting.” You whined. “But I don’t know what to wear though. It’s so difficult.” L.Joe pouted. “Jeans and t-shirt sounds nice.” “But that’s too plain.” “Then what do you want? Do you want fans drooling over you?” “No.” “Then jeans and a t-shirt it is.” You stood up grabbed a plain dark blue t-shirt and jeans and threw them at L.Joe. “Here, now go change.” You pointed to the bathroom. “Yes ma’am.” L.Joe saluted and ran to the bathroom to change.

While you were waiting for L.Joe, Chunji and CAP came in the room. “Oh Chunji oppa, CAP oppa.” You smiled.

Chunji came and sat next to you on L.Joe’s bed. “So… why are you here?” Chunji asked. “Oh. Uh, today I’m going to go take pictures and Byunghun oppa wanted to come along so yeah.” You explained.

Chunji and CAP nodded. “So… was L.Joe at your house last night?” CAP asked. You slowly nodded. “So that’s where he went.” Chunji nodded. You turned to Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter