The good news.... followed with bad news....

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then suddenly L.Joe let go of your wrist, clutched his head, fell to his knees and whimpered in pain.

You quickly kneeled in front of him and put your hands over his.

“Byunghun oppa. Byunghun oppa.” You lifted L.Joe’s face. He had his eyes shut close tightly. In his face, you could see pain. You quickly hugged him. You didn’t know what to do so you cradle him in a hug. His hands were still on his head.

“Byunghun oppa, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out.” You instructed. L.Joe followed what you were saying.

So many images were flying across L.Joe’s mind. Everything about you and him was coming back. It was as if all those memories were locked up in a room and you were the key to unlock them. The images of a smiling, laughing you rushed by. Another image of you came across but instead of a happy you, it was s sad broken heart you.

Pain overfilled L.Joe’s heart seeing you cry. Many more images of you flew by in his head. It was painful to have so many memories unleash at once. He groaned in pain.

You hugged him tighter against your chest. You didn’t know what to do but hug L.Joe and calm him down.

The pain continued on for another fifteen minutes. L.Joe was sweating from the painful flashbacks. You guys stayed in that position for a while.

L.Joe had kept his eyes closed and listened to your heart beat. It was really calming. He liked the way your heart beat. He loved everything about you. Your soft milky skin, your big eyes, perfect slips, perfect figure, just everything. He could lock you up in a room and admire your beauty for the rest of his life.

Everything had come back to L.Joe all of his memories of you came. All the memories that he had lost, had came back with that mind blow.

“L.Joe-ssi?” You asked concerned. “Hmm?” L.Joe replied. “Are you okay now?” L.Joe nodded. You sighed in relief. “That’s good.” A small smile came upon your face.

After a couple of minutes, L.Joe let go and pulled away. “~~~~-ah.” L.Joe smiled softly. You raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me?” L.Joe chuckled. You furrowed your eyebrows still confused. “I don’t see what funny L.Joe-ssi is.” You frowned, crossing your arms. “~~~~-ah.” L.Joe called softly. “What?” “I remember.” “Remember what?” “You. I remember everything now.” L.Joe beamed.

You thought about what L.Joe just said then you gasped. “You remember?” L.Joe smiled and nodded. “You’re not kidding me, right?” L.Joe chuckled. “I’m not. You’re Jang ~~~~, who loves to take photographs.”

You nodded believing that it was L.Joe again. A big smile came upon your face and you hugged L.Joe. He chuckled and hugged you back. Tears of joy were coming down you cheeks.

“Byunghun oppa.” You hugged L.Joe tighter. “~~~~-ah.” L.Joe hugged your tighter, resting his chin on your shoulder.

“I’m glad you remember.” You pulled away and wiped your tears. “Me too.” L.Joe cupped your face and caressed your cheeks. “Now tell me, why haven’t you been taking care of yourself, huh? Do you want to be in the hospital?” L.Joe frowned.

You looked at he ground ashamed. “I…don't know. I had a lot on my mind I guess.” You said softly. “What was on your mind, huh?” “Uh… stuff.” You didn’t want to admit that L.Joe was the only thing on your mind. L.Joe raised an eyebrow. “What kind of stuff?”

*Aish. Byunghun oppa, why are you asking so many questions? I’m not telling!* You frowned. 

You looked up at L.Joe. “How are you feeling oppa?” You asked avoiding L.J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter