Time with L.Joe

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After crying for a while, you wiped your tears away and pulled out of L.Joe’s embrace. L.Joe held your shoulders.

“You feeling better now?” L.Joe asked. You nodded. “Are you sure?” “I'm sure.” You weakly smiled “Thanks Byunghun oppa.” L.Joe nodded. “I better get going.” You started to walk, but L.Joe grabbed your wrist. “~~~~-ah, you should treat your cheeks.” You shook your head. “I’ll do that when I get home.” You pulled away, but L.Joe tightens his grip. “I’ll treat it for you.” L.Joe dragged you out of the school yard and to a close by park.

“Here, sit here. I’ll be right back.” L.Joe ran to the closet pharmacy shop and got you some ointment for your bruised cheeks and lip.

When L.Joe came back, you were still sitting on the bench fiddling with your fingers. L.Joe came and sat next to you. You looked at L.Joe and gave him a weak smile, which he returned. He treated your cheeks and lip.

You winced when he was applying ointment on your cheek. “Ah.” “Does it hurt?” He asked. “A little." You admitted. “I'm sorry.” L.Joe apologized. “What are you apologizing for?” “You got injured because of me. I feel like every time you’ve gotten hurt was because of me.” “It’s because every time I get injured it is because of you.”

L.Joe looked down in guilt. “I'm sorry.” You shook your head. “I guess, this is what you get for being with a celebrity.” You chuckled weakly. L.Joe looked at you and weakly smiled. He then stood up and extended his hand. You raised an eyebrow confused at his hand. He urged his hand towards you a couple of times. Finally you took his hand and stood up. He gave you a heart melting smile, which you returned.

He led you to a nearby garden. There were many different types of flowers there but he led you to the section where roses were. A smile appeared on your face. L.Joe stopped in front of the roses and let go of your hand. He kneeled in front of the roses and picked one out for you. He straightened up and handed you the rose.

“For you.” L.Joe smiled. “M-me?” You pointed to yourself. L.Joe nodded. You took the rose and smelled it.

You remembered two years ago, when a red rose would always be on your desk each morning from L.Joe, but back then you didn’t know who it was from. You smiled at the thought.

“Do you remember?” L.Joe asked. You looked up at L.Joe and nodded. “I remember it like it was yesterday.” You chuckled. “A red rose would always be on my desk and I didn’t have a clue who it was from. I was so anxious to know until Valentine’s day.” You smiled widely. “I’ll never forget that day.” “Me either. It was one of the happiest days of my life.” Your eyes sparkled.

L.Joe looked at your eyes. “I felt like the happiest boy in the whole world that day because you finally said yes and I love you.” You chuckled at the thought. “I remember. It took seven months for me to finally say those words. I feel like it was just yesterday that everything two years ago happened.” L.Joe nodded in agreement. “I wish we could go back to those days again. I miss them.”

You looked up at L.Joe. “Byunghun oppa.” L.Joe gazed down at you. “Hmm?” You slowly put your hand on L.Joe’s cheek and it. L.Joe closed his eyes and savored the moment. He cupped his hand over yours and smiled widely.

You smiled when you saw L.Joe smiling. *I’ll never get tired of his smile.* You tiptoed and kissed L.Joe’s forehead. His eyes immediately shot open.

“~~~~-ah.” L.Joe gaped. Your face flushed red. “S-sorry, I-I don’t mean to.” You stuttered stepping away from L.Joe, but he pulled you into a hug.

“~~~~-ah.” L.Joe called. You didn’t respond. “I love you.” “Byunghun oppa.” You said softly. “I know, you’re with Gongchan so you can’t come to me. I just wanted to tell you. You’ll always be in my heart. There was never a day where I wouldn’t be thinking about you. You were always on my mind and you’re the only one that I look at. I can’t look at other girls but you. I’ve tried moving on but nothing worked. All I could think about was you and no one else.” L.Joe hugged you tightly.

You dropped the rose and hugged him back. L.Joe’s eyes widen in shock. You snuggled into his chest. “Byunghun oppa, I'm sorry because of me you weren’t able to smile and enjoy life. I'm sorry.” You apologized.

L.Joe shook his head. “No, you didn’t do anything. I was able to smile and enjoy life because of you, ~~~~-ah. Without you, I wouldn’t have known what love was. You put everything in my life on track.”

You smiled. “I’m glad to hear that. What about imo? Is she any better?” You pulled away and looked into L.Joe’s eyes. He smiled. “She’s fine. Why? Do you want to see her?” “Can I?” L.Joe nodded. “I think she’d love to see you again.” “Then let’s go.” You started to pull L.Joe in the direction of the hospital. L.Joe chuckled and followed you.

--------

When you guys arrived at the hospital in front of Mrs. Lee’s door, L.Joe knocked softly on the door.

“Come in.” Mrs. Lee called softly. L.Joe clicked open the door and walked in. You slowly followed him inside.

“Oh. Byunghun-ah, what are you doing here?” Mrs. Lee smiled. “To visit you umma.” L.Joe smiled. “I also brought someone along with me.” “Who is it?” Mrs. Lee raised an eyebrow. “You'll see.” L.Joe turned back to you and grabbed your hand. He gave you an assuring smile and pulled you out of the corner.

Mrs. Lee’s eyes widen. “~~~~-ah.” Mrs. Lee beamed. “Hello imo.” You bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter