College

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP BEEP

You slammed your alarm clock off. “Ugh.” You mumbled grumpily sitting up in bed rubbing your eyes. “College.” You sighed and got out of bed.

You did your daily routine. You wore white jean shorts with a yellow loose tank top along with a sleeveless light tan cardigan. (A/N: Yes! College means no uniform! *celebrates*).

After getting dressed, you headed down to the kitchen. Your mom and Wooyoung was in the kitchen eating. You sat down next to Wooyoung and poured yourself a bowl of cereal.

“Agiya, are you ready for the first day of college?” Your mom sat across from you. “I’m actually nervous.” You chewed on your cereal. “You don’t have to be nervous about anything. It’s kind of like high school but with less snobby people.” Wooyoung rested his arms on the table. You nodded.

You and Wooyoung don’t attend the same university. Wooyoung goes to a university specifically for music while you’re just going to a normal university. You’ve decided that you’re going to photography since you love it so dearly. So why not do have a career that you enjoy, right?

You finished eating and washed your bowl. You went up to your room grabbed your bag then headed out.

“I’m going now.” You called putting on your shoes. “Already?” Your mom came out of the kitchen. “I still have to pick up oppa’s girlfriend.” You teased. “Yah. I was going to pick her up.” Wooyoung frowned coming out of the kitchen. You laughed. “I’m just kidding.” “Yeah. That’s what I thought. Plus don’t you have someone to pick up?” “Uh… like who?” “Your boyfriend.” Wooyoung said in a ‘duh’ tone. “Oh yeah. I forgot about him. Well, I’m going now so I’ll see you guys later.” You kissed your mom and Wooyoung on the cheek and left.

When you opened the gate, Gongchan was standing outside ready to ring the doorbell.

“Oh. Channie oppa.” You beamed. “Good morning beautiful.” Gongchan pecked your lips. You giggled. “Good morning. I was just about to come get you.” “Why would you do that?” “Uh, because it’s the first day of college.” You said in a ‘duh’ tone.

Gongchan chuckled. “How could I forget when someone is always reminding me?” “Yah.” You slapped Gongchan’s arm. He just laughed. “Channie oppa if you don’t want to come then suit yourself. I’m going.” You stormed off.

“Yah. Yah. Yah. I was just kidding, you know that.” Gongchan back hugged you. You softened. “Now can you let me go?” You tried pulling away but Gongchan tightens his grip. “No, I want to be close to my lovely girlfriend.” Gongchan snuggled into the side of your neck. “Channie oppa.” You squealed.

“What?” “What are you doing?” You turned around but Gongchan tightened his grip to stop you. “Nothing.” Gongchan your neck. Your eyes widen in surprise.

“Ch-channie oppa.” You stuttered. “Hmm?” Gongchan used his forefinger to trail your neck. You swallowed. “W-what are y-you doing?’ “Nothing.” Gongchan puts his lips onto your neck and starts to on it.

Your eyes rounded. “Ch-channie oppa.” You gasped. Gongchan didn’t reply but kept his mouth on your neck. “Stop it.” You pushed Gongchan’s head back with all your might.

“Yah ~~~~-ah.” Gongchan frowned. “Yah Channie oppa, are you crazy?” YOu frowned covering your neck where Gongchan . “Yes I am. I’m crazy for you.” Gongchan his lips. “If I get a hickey, you’re dead.” You threatened. “I’ll be waiting then.” Gongchan winked.

You shook your head and stomped away. “Yah ~~~~-ah, wait for me.” Gongchan ran after you. “No.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter