Kidnapped?

Hey! I love you! {Sequel to 'Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!'}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of the summer, you spent your time with Gongchan and Teen Top. You didn’t spend much time with IU because she was always with Wooyoung.

It was still the same between you and L.Joe but there was starting to be a little change. He was talking to you more and also smiling more than he did before.

Teen Top was noticing this change and they were happy expect for one person. Ricky was getting jealous that you were spending more time with L.Joe now a day. When you and Ricky would be talking, L.Joe would come steal you away.

Ricky was fed up with L.Joe stealing you away from him, so he decided to kidnap you and spend a whole day with you. Since you were coming over tomorrow to hang out with them, it was the perfect chance to do so.

Ricky woke up extra early (A/N: Which was only 8am. Lol.) And headed for your house. He didn’t’ know if you were already up or not, so he just stood outside your house.

Thirty minutes later, you walked out of your gates. Ricky quickly covered your mouth and dragged you back towards the park. You started to panic and tried pulling off his hand.

“Mmph. Mmph. Mmph.” Was all you could hear coming from your mouth. Then before you knew it, you were in front of the playground and the hand over your mouth loosened its grip. You quickly turned around.

“Yah! Who are y- Ricky!” Your eyes rounded in disbelief. “Sorry ~~~~ noona.” Ricky rubbed his neck nervously. “Yah. You scared the crap out of me.” You slapped Ricky’s arm. He chuckled. “Sorry.” You shook your head. “Shame on you.” “Sorry” “It's okay. So why did you kidnap me?” You raised an eyebrow. “You want to know?” Ricky blinked. You nodded.

Ricky sighed. “Because…” “Because what?” “I’m jealous of you and L.Joe hyung.” Ricky admitted. You couldn’t help but laugh. “Yah. ~~~~ Noona, it’s not funny. I’m telling you the truth.” Ricky frowned. “You’re jealous of me and Byunghun oppa? How? We’re only friends.” You calmed down. Ricky shook his head. “Not by the looks that L.Joe hyung gives you. He obviously still loves you.”

Your smile faded. “Ricky, there’s nothing between me and Byunghun oppa. We’re just friends. Remember, I also have a boyfriend.” You reminded Ricky. “But ~~~~ noona-” “Ricky, please. Don’t say anymore. Now let’s go. I have to wake up the other.” You started to walk away but Ricky quickly stopped you.

“~~~~ noona.” You sighed. “Ricky, I don’t want to talk about it anymore.” “I know.” “If you know then let’s go.” You pulled away but Ricky grabbed your wrist again. “Ricky please.” “~~~~ noona, I won’t talk about it anymore. I just want to spend the day with you. Only you though. No one else, just you. Can we?”

You looked into Ricky’s eyes and nodded. Ricky smiled widely. “Thanks ~~~~ noona. I’ll make you smiled the whole day.” Ricky winked and started to pull you. “Yah. Where are we going?” “You’ll see.”

Ricky pulled you to the bus stop. You guys waited for the bus. “Ricky, shouldn’t we text the others?” You turned to Ricky. “Oh yeah. I forgot about them. I’ll text Changjo.” Ricky pulled out his phone and texted Changjo. After he sent the message, the bus arrived. “Let's go.” Ricky pulled you onto the bus.

You guys sat down. When the bus stop, a pregnant woman and her daughter came on the bus. There wasn’t any sit open so you up and offered her your seat.

“Ahjumma, you can sit here.” You pointed to your seat. “Omo. Are you sure?” The ahjumma asked. You nodded, "Go ahead.” “Thank you.” The ahjumma bowed. “No, it's okay.” You grabbed one of the rings on the bus.

*~~~~ noona, you have such a kind heart. It’s hard not to love you. This is one reason why I love you.* Ricky smiled.

He then saw that the little girl was trying to sit on her mom's lap. Ricky stood up. “Here you go, you can sit here.”  Ricky smiled. The little girl looked at her mom, who nodded. “Eunji say 'thank you' to the nice oppa.” The ahjumma said softly to her daughter. “Thank you.” Eunji bowed and sat next to her mom. "You're very welcome. You’re so cute.” Ricky lightly pinched Eunji’s cheeks. She just smiled at Ricky.

You smiled at the scene. *Ricky, I hope you find the right girl one and be happy.*

R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter