Revealed

My Heartbeat

 

Chapter 4  Revealed   
Jiyong lay in bed thinking about how another awesome day at work went by. He was still stuck in awe over how he had the perfect job along with having the most good looking, nice and perfect boss. Which got Jiyong thinking again, why did Seunghyun make him think so hard about him.   
"Aish I need to stop thinking about him...why can't I get him off my mind....come on Kwon Jiyong think about plants...plants plants plants....Seunghyun looked so cute helping that plan...aish no no no don't think about him. Stop thinking about him..."  
Jiyong got so worked up he couldn't go to sleep. Eight hours later Jiyong was out the door again to his wonderful job. The more and more he took the bus out to the Garden the shorter the trip felt. Sometimes Jiyong had to question himself if it was normal to be so excited to go to work and to love all of his co workers. Back in his undergrad years he heard the horrors of work and that working the 9 to 5 kills you and makes you want to drink but none of that has happened, not yet at least.   
 
The bus finally stopped and Jiyong got off with some others and walked up the wonderful path to the lobby. Jiyong walked down the hallway and gushed over the new plants that him and his team had placed in an arrangement as he walked into his office. The first one there of course was Taeyang he looks up from his desk where he had been studying so close up pictures of a white and pink flower.   
"Good Morning Jiyong!! How are you today?!"  
 
"Couldn’t be better!"  
 
Seconds later both Seungri and Daesung walked in together chatting. Upon seeing Jiyong they both enthusiastically yelled
 
"Hyung!"  
 
"Hey guys I hope that we will work hard this week and do even more amazing things together. Lets huddle up for the day."    
 
They all got together and shouted "Man Cave! Man Cave! Ugh ugh ugh!"  
Seungri pleased with the new chant looked around "See guys the new chant is so much better."  
Taeyang patted the younger on the shoulder "Yeah great job!"  
Daesung smiled "Finally you will stop complaining."  
 
"Yah hyung! The ladies told me that it was nice...and I'm not complaining I'm just keeping up our image" Seungri laughing at the truth.   
 
"Okay all lets get to work and do some research lets all go out there and come up with more ideas for the garden. Think of what plants people want to see. Everyone take a corner and conquer. "  
 
Jiyong with determination left first already in his shorts and Nature Garden shirt. He quickly found out that on field days there was no point in wearing nice clothes. Jiyong once again took his high powered camera, Ipad and measuring tape heading outside breathing in the fresh air before starting his work. Jiyong took in every detail from the types of plants, dirt, and even the grass that would be suitable for each area.   
Lunch time finally rolled around again and Jiyong treked out towards his favorite tree. He walked up to the tree and set his blanket and enjoyed his lunch once again. Jiyong who loved cloud watching as much as plants lay on the grass and looked at the sky. He lay in the grass and giggled to himself about the absurd figures floating in the sky. Jiyong's imagination was very out there. He was laughing so hard when he swore to himself that one of the clouds looked like Seungri tripping. He was so engrossed in his activity that he didn't hear Seunghyun walk over to him.   
"What's so funny?" Seunghyuns deep voice scared Jiyong out of his thoughts.   
Jiyong sat up pointing up “Nu-nu-nothing really just looking at the clouds.” 
 
Seunghyun didn’t hear what Jiyong said but he figured he was cloud watching when he pointed at the sky. Truthfully Seunghyun had been watching Jiyong cloud watch for a few minutes. Just the sight of his laughter made Seunghyun curious as to what his laugh sounded like in real life.  
Seunghyun not wanting to make things awkward continued to ask the other questions “So how are you liking your job?” 
“I love it.” 
“We are so lucky to have you here to help. The design team worked magic! The ticket counter told me that there was an increase in people coming here.” 
Jiyong feeling special bowed his head in acceptance of the compliment. Jiyong was just about to lift his head when he noticed his boss starring at him really hard. Seunghyun didn’t say a word and moved towards Jiyong. Jiyong froze as Seunghyun approached him and reached his hand out and pulled a piece of grass that was stuck in Jiyong's hair. Seunghyun showed it to the younger one. “There was some grass in your hair I hope I didn’t scare you…” said Seunghyun trailing off.  
“Tha-thank you Director…I mean Hyung!”  Jiyong stumbled over his words as his heart raced and his face turned an adorable shade of pink. 
Suddenly Seunghyun looked at his watch and smiled “ I have to go now Jiyong, have a great day.” 
Jiyong who was still in awe of the dark haired man coming so close to him didn’t even notice that he was leaving. Jiyong was busy wondering if the Director had heard his heart beating like crazy. Jiyong snapped back to his senses and ran after his boss.  
 
“Hyung!” 
Seunghyun kept walking his hands in his pants' pocket. 
 
“Hyung!” 
The dark haired man kept walking down the path of green.  
 
“Why is he not responding to me calling him? It’s obvious that he has no problem with me...”  
That is when Jiyong put two and two together. He then realized why he reminded him  of his mother he realized why he kept depending on his watch, and why he didn’t respond to him. It was not because he hated him, it was because he couldn't hear him. Choi Seunghyun was deaf.    
“Why would he hide his disability like that…?” Jiyong decided from then on that he will be more viable when talking to Seunghyun and that he will make sure that he will not find out that he knows.  
But still Jiyong wanted to prove himself right and quickly ran inside. He put his tape on his desk, making sure he still had his camera and ipad he ran out of his office and made his way down the hall to the directors office. The whole walk there he was not sure what he was going to do. He of course knew to talk about work…that was the easy part but the part where he will have to approach him he didn’t want to be too obvious.  
Jiyong arrvive at the office and the secretary lead Jiyong towards the large frosted gold rimmed doors. The door opens. Seunghyun looked at his watch and turns around. ‘That watch must tell him when people come in his office too’ Jiyong smiled and looked directly at his hyung.  
 
“Hello Hyung I just wanted to share my findings with you today.” 
 
“That sounds great Jiyong please do.” 
 
Jiyong hooked his camera up to the projector in the office and started his small presentation of his finding and suggestions. The whole time he was presenting he spoke directly at Seunghyun to make sure he knew what he was talking about. The only time he would not talk was when he had to look to see what picture he was on. When Jiyong went through all the photos and concluded his presentation Seunghyun stood up and walked towards Jiyong. Jiyong was quietly putting away his camera felt Seunghyun approach him, he could feel his pulse start to speed up again.  
“Jiyong you did a great presentation thank you so much for sharing with me your ideas. I love to know what is going on.” 
Jiyong while listening to Seunghyun praise him was still putting away his camera but was amazed at Seunghyun's ability to speak and not sound totally tone deaf. Before he responded he looked straight at Seunghyun “I’m happy that you are happy hyung, I really like it here.”  
Seunghyun blushed at Jiyong's intense look “Yah you are staring so hard today, it looks like you want to kiss me” Seunghyun said jokingly.  
Jiyong quickly looked down in embarrassment ‘maybe I'm trying too hard…but at least he doesn't suspect that I know.’ 
Jiyong quickly bowed “Sorry I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable.” 
Seunghyun laughed “Jiyong you can never make me feel uncomfortable. I like being around you.”   
 
"I well thank you. I have to go finish now" Jiyong blushed nodding as he left the office waving at Seunghyun which made the older man smile.  
Seunghyun sat at his desk and looked at some documents. He started thinking of all of him and Jiyong's interactions so far. ‘He an interesting guy…I can’t believe that I told him that I like being around him…great now he is going to think that I’m a creepy boss…I can’t help but not talk to him…he so…so…so…cute...Hmmm.’ He pulled the blade of grass, he had pulled from Jiyongs hair, from his pocket. Thinking out loud he wondered about the young man
 
“Why is he so amusing…I like him but I don’t want to scare him…better keep my distance…he looks straight…I bet the girls love him…” 
Seunghyun blinked and shook himself out of his thoughts “Yah Choi Seunghyun get yourself together.”
 
**A/n Soooooo what do you all think of the story so far. Do you like how things are going?? Comments are love^^