Calling loves

My Heartbeat

 

The past couple of days have been full of lots of fun....and most importantly . Jiyong has never been pleasured so much in his life. Seunghyun may have a handicap but he is fully capable in the department. Jiyong never knew that he could moan so loud now knowing he is not quiet in bed. 
 
All of that fun has the younger a little sore in the lower end of his body but he finds it all worth it. He loves that he is experiencing his many first with his first and true love. He can now call him his husband and they are bonded for life. Everything is fun and all...but he misses their little girl. 
 
Jiyong all morning has been pouting and he didn't even realize it. Seunghyun noticed this since they both woke up this morning. He asked the younger if there was something wrong, but Jiyong didn't feel like talking. He instead masked his emotion by a fake smile which doesn't fool anyone that he was a little home sick. 
 
Since the older is rich and powerful...he can order what he wants when he wants it. In this case it is a laptop with a webcam. They can't necessarily call their daughter because she can't read yet and she is also deaf like her appa. There is a knock at the door and Jiyong nudges his husband to let him know. The older runs to the door making Jiyong look back to see what his husband is up to. He turns his head to the side as his husband brings a lap top in. Jiyong thinks it's just work but the other has another plan.
 
Seunghyun doesn't want to surprise him yet because he has to remember his password to Skype. It has been ages since he signed in but he managed to figure it out. His lover is on the bed watching TV so Seunghyun goes ahead and sends a text to his mother to sign on. The older sees that his mom is already online and connects the call. 
 
The two show up on the web cam and Seunghyun instructs them to keep quiet. The two nod and they watch as the computer moves from one side of the room over to the bed. Jiyong has no idea what is going on and just continues to watch TV. "Baby..." 
 
Jiyong looks over with a little smile. "What is it my husband." 
 
Seunghyun then grins and turns the computer towards the younger. Mrs. CHoi and Yoo Bin then shout making Jiyogn tear up. "My baby!!" Mrs. Choi gets a little jealous. "Oh yea yea forget your mother." Jiyong of course greets her. He  is so overwhelmed...he looks at his lover smirking at him. "How did you know Hyunnie." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "You are like an open book. I could tell that you were homesick...and so was I" 
 
Mrs. Choi sit's Yoo Bin on her lap and the younger begins to cry. "Aaaaaappaaaas Yoo Bin miss Aaaaapaaas" The little wails as she sees her daddies sitting on the screen. Jiyong can't help but cry too. "Aw my baby I miss you too. Daddy will be home soon." Seunghyun wipes a tear and nods with is husband. "Appa will be back. Will you be a big girl?" 
 
Yoo Bin sniffles. "Good girl....I will be good girl..." The little one cries. Mrs. Choi wipes the little ones tears and kisses her cheek. Jiyong almost wants to get on a flight and go home now. Seunghyun puts an arm around his lover and says quietly . "It's okay Yeobo....we will see her in a couple of days...." Jiyong nods and smiles at his little girl and signs. "Daddies miss you so much...but we want you to be  a big girl. Can you be a big girl and not cry. You make daddies sad seeing you cry..." 
 
Yoo Bin signs back. "I will be good girl...I will be big girl for appas." She smiles a toothy grin and Mrs. Choi can't help but laugh. "So are you boys having fun?" 
 
The two smile and nods. "Ne Mom we are having fun. Jiyong and I have seen pretty much the entire Island." 
 
"Oh that is great!" says the older excited for the two. "Did you two have some fun at night too?" says Mrs. Choi with a wink. They both blush and Jiyong just wants to peel himself away from the screen. It's the last thing he wants to talk about is his life with his mother in law. Seunghyun then chuckles. "Mother what do you think..." 
 
"It's a simple question did you have lots of fun or some fun..." 
 
"Mom please..." 
 
"Just answer the question hyunnnie..." says Mrs. Choi loving the awkwardness she created. Ever since the younger was little she always loved making him swirm....she is not your typical mother. 
 
Seunghyun then grits his teeth. "We had fun..." 
 
Mrs. Choi then makes a face. "Aw really...I figured you would do more than just fun...you two have two days left. Have lots of fun" She smiles into the camera and Jiyong puts his hand over his face. Seunghyun laughs. "We answered your question...could you move to the next subject." 
 
"Oh nothing else to really talk about...I just wanted to get on this Skype thing to let Yoo Bin see you guys. She has been missing you alot...has been going to your room and sleeping in your bed...." The married couple gets a little sad at their daughter missing them so much. This is the longest they have been away from her. Jiyong  speaks. "Mother can you get Yoo Bin's attention." She nods and picks the little one up on her lap again. He signs again. "Yoo Bin ah. Would you like to do something special with daddies when we get back?" 
 
The little one nods and signs. "I want to visit my friends with daddies." 
 
"Your friends from school? " 
 
She shakes her head. "I wanna see my friend from my other home." 
 
They all then figure that Yoo Bin misses her friend from the orphanage. It has been about six months since she has last seen them. Jiyong and Seunghyun completely forgot that she would miss them. They were so happy to have her they completely forgot about what she left behind. Since she is older she has built many relationships with the kids. 
 
Seunghyun nods. "How about you we invite them all to childrens day. We will have two this year." signs the older. Yoo Bin claps her hands. "Yaaaay!!" 
 
Mrs. Choi then smirks. "How about me...are you not going to ask if I want something special..." 
 
"Oh mother..." Seunghyun groans..." What you want...and no I'm not buying another dreadful fur coat..." 
 
Jiyong laughs and Mrs. Choi grunts. "Yah those coat are nice finds." 
 
"Mother you never wear them...you know how many I have brought you..." 
 
"Neeee I know I know but I will wear this one promise son..." 
 
Jiyong nudges his husband. "Buy her the coat." 
 
"See Jiyong even agrees." 
 
Seunghyun kisses his husband's cheek. "I thought that you were on my side." Jiyong laughs. "Just give her the coat baby..." 
 
Seunghyun sighs. "Fine..." Mrs. Choi claps her hands and picks up Yoo Bin spinning them around the living room "You get to see your friends and I get a new fur." 
 
"Mom...Mom....MOM..." Seunghyun nags. She comes back to the computer. "What? Nag nag nag." 
 
"Aw mom well I'm just telling you that we love you...and that we will be back soon." 
 
Mrs. Choi chuckles. "Ne ne. I will expect your arrival and your Bows to present to me." 
 
Seunghyun nods. "Ne ne we will be in traditional clothing ready to bow to your feet." says the older 
 
Jiyong laughs. "He is excited mother...I can't wait to come home and we can all be family." 
 
"Me too." She picks up YOo Bin and mouths to her to say bye. The little one pouts and waves at the camera. They all wave and they end the conversation. Jiyong then starts to cry and the older wraps him in his arms. "It's okay baby...we will see them soon." Jiyong lifts and looks into his lover's eyes. "I just don't like her upset" 
 
Seunghyun kisses his lover. "I know baby...it upsets me too but we will be together in no time" Jiyong nods and cuddles into his lover. He loves that they are so intimate. "Sooo I'd say that we have had lots of fun...don't you agree..." Jiyong nods into his lovers embrace and then turns over. "Sorry I was moody this morning..." 
 
The older chuckles. "It's okay...just don't ever mask your feelings. I'm here for you." Jiyong nods. "Ne you are here for me and you have done so much to make my life happy. It's like you are a prince from a fairy tale that made all my dreams come true." 
 
Seunghyun steals a kiss. "You my husband have made my life complete as well. I never knew that there was someone who would understand me. You listen to me, you speak to me, you sign to me...and you make me feel like I can hear...If only I could hear your voice..." 
 
Jiyong his lover's cheek. "You can hear baby..." He puts the larger hand to his heart. "You can hear my heart. You can hear how much I love you..." A tear drops from the older's eyes and he wipes it away. "So cheesy baby. I love you. I love us I love our family.... I feel like we are doing our vows again." 
 
Jiyong laughs. "Everyday we are living our vows. It is my promise to you...I will always be a good husband to you." 
 
"I know you will my love." 
 
The older pulls the younger into a kiss and Jiyong is on top. Jiyong kisses his lover softly as his hair falls into the older ones face. Seunghyun starts to slowly grind their lower half as he kisses the man on top of him. Jiyong lets out a couple of breathy moans as he feels the pleasure go throughout his body once again. 
 
The older releases the kiss and stares into the younger ones eyes. "Baby..." says the older kissing Jiyong's hand softy while looking into his eyes. Jiyong moans in response. "Ne Hyunnie.?" 
 
The older's eyes become half lidded  " me..." He does a quick up " me Jiyong ah..." 
 
Jiyong's eyes widen. He is not sure whether he heard the words right. The older then puts a hand down to Jiyong's growing length and the clothed member. Jiyong looks into his eyes again and the older purrs. " me baby..." The younger has no idea what to do.....he just learned three days ago...
 
The older then pulls out Jiyong's member from the slit in his boxers and the member. Jiyong leans back and moans as his lover brings him to hardness. "Mmmm" The younger moans as he sits on top of his lover. Jiyong then leans forward taking his lover into a passionate kiss feeling both of their lengths slide against each other. Seunghyun pulls the younger closer into a hug and purrs into his ear as his grinds their lower half. He squeezes the smaller and purrs again "Don't you want to feel what I feel....mmm...don't you want to hear me moan...mmm Yongie..." Jiyong by this point is going crazy his husband's voice. 
 
The older then releases the hug and pulls off their clothes leaving the both of them on the bed. Since he knows that Jiyong is new at being the top,so he is going to have to guide him through it. The older then grabs the bottle of lube from the side of the bed and then hands it to Jiyong. "Put some on your fingers baby." says the older spreading his legs. 
 
Jiyong his lips as he sees the pulsating hole. "How...I...how..." 
 
The older then instructs." Take your finger and put it in me....I can handle it baby..." The older moans as the younger inserts the tip of his finger into the tight hole. The truth is that Seunghyun has never been a bottom...but he doesn't want to make Jiyong more nervous.
 
"Yeeeaa baby...just like that....deeper...mmmm yea..." Moans the older as he instructs the younger to start to scissor him. Jiyong is starting to love making his lover moan a different way. He making him feel this way and he loves it. 
 
Finally he is at three fingers. Seunghyun by this point is sweaty and constantly with his head to the side. He never knew the man could sound that way. He then experimentally flicks a little something. "Shiiiiit baby...Oooohh" The older moans in a higher pitch and Jiyong does it again. and again, and again making the older arch his back.
 
 "Ohhh baby...it's time..." 
 
Jiyong wasted no time slathering with lube and lining himself up to his lover. He has never really ed a thing in his life. "Just line up and slowly push in baby..." moans the older below him. Seunghyun finds this all and pleasurable how his innocent lover is now penetrating him. "Ohhh Yongie...yea..." Jiyong is now fully pushed in and the older is taking in the member. Thankfully Jiyong is not as big as him so the pain he can tolerate. 
 
"mmm start moving baby..." 
 
Jiyong then starts to move and his is seeing a new day a new light. "Ohhhh hyunnie." Jiyong moans as he continues to . His eyes become half lidded as he continues to move. Seunghyun is already starting to moan as well and he grips the sheet at the feeling his husband is giving him. It is as if his whole body is being pleasured at the same time. 
 
The younger then starts to harder making the skin slap. The older grunts and slaps the smaller man's . "Mmmm baby me...oh..." says the older satisfied with the moves his lover is doing. "You like that hyunnie." Say Jiyong in a moan." 
 
"Mmmm baby...it feels so good. me good Jiyong ah... me hard..." the older slapping his lovers again. 
 
Jiyong is getting so by the man below him. He leans back a bit and s harder making him drive deeper into the man. Seunghyun then starts to moan in a higher pitch and Jiyong finds this so y how one spot makes his husband melt. How his husband's deep voice is now below him. "Close baby...mmm" Jiyong s harder bringing his husband to his . The larger member cums all over the sheets making Jiyong release seconds after. 
 
They are both out of breath and Jiyong has a big smile plastered on his face. Seunghyun rolls over. "That was nice baby..." Jiyong looks at his lover and smirks. 
 
"I just topped Choi Seunghyun....I can't believe it...I never thought I would be able to...." says the younger out of breath
 
The older chuckles. "Well...this will be a rare thing...I thoughouly enjoy ing you senseless, but you were still amazing my love." He steals a kiss
 
Jiyong chuckles. "Well...at least I won't be the only one sore for once" 
 
The older then chuckles. "Oh yea...forgot about that part...." 

 

Hey all thank you for reading! happened again and this time TOP!!? Please leave feedback! I love you all!