Presents

My Heartbeat

Jiyong has just pulled into work from a long weekend of getting finishing toching for his wedding. He never knew that a wedding could be such a process. Even though he had a lot going on he was never stressed. He loved every moment picking out tuxes, choosing cake, and of course the photo shoot. Jiyong is having a blast and he can't wait to marry the love of his life. 

Jiyong walks into his office with his co workers grinning at him. The look that they have on their faces is very questionable. "What you are up to?" says Jiyong walking over to his desk. YoungBae walks over to his friend with his hands behind his back. "Why are you grinning like that..." Jiyong chuckles and Bae comes around the desk. "Wha is it?" 

Bae puts a party hat on the younger. "Man wedding shower time!!" shouts Bae and the other two cheer pulling out random boxes and party hats for themselves. Jiyong chuckles. "A wedding shower?" 

"Ne hyung we wanted to give you a little something before the big day." says Seungri excited. Bae smiles "Ne and we want to educate you a bit." 

Jiyong laughs. "Educate me about what?" 

"You know..some things a man must learn..." 

Jiyong starts to blush and put his hands over his face. "No no no...don't embarass me like this..." Laughs the team leader. "I know what all that stuff is..." 

Daesung smirks. "But do you know what to do?" 

Jiyong laughs. "Is this a party or a ed class?" 

"Both Ji." Bae hands Jiyong a box. "Open it." 

"I'm not sure if I want to.." says Jiyong eyeing the box. "Aw come on man. It's nothing scary.." Jiyong sighs and then opens the box to reveal...a bunch of condoms and lube. Jiyong covers his mouth. "Omo.." and he throws the lid on it. "Yah...why you giving me this..." 

"That's is what you will need man. This is what it means to be a man in a relationship." 

Jiyong blushes. "Guys...really...I don't wanna talk about this." 

Bae smiles. "I know it's a little awkward but we all figured out that you don't know what to expect. We don't wanna have you get too nervous we want you to have fun and let hyung your brains out." The other two co workers snicker and Jiyong continues to be beat red. He knows that he friends want to help him out because truly he has no idea what to expect. He knows that Seunghyun will put in his hole but he doesn't know what else...

Jiyong sigh. "Well...can you answer some questions?" 

Bae nods "Neeee I'm here to help" 

"Us too hyung" says Dae. 

"Well...umm...will it hurt?" 

Seungri chuckles ."Neee it will but no too long." Jiyong smirks. "How do you know that maknae?" Seungri blushes. "I just have some experience..." Bae chuckle "Ne with me" 

"Yah baby bear!!..." Seungri covers his mouth and the room gets quiet. Bae has a smile planted on his face and Daesung and JIyong are dumbfounded. They knew that they were dating but they didn't know they were that serious. Jiyong laughs to break the silence. "So nice to know there is a couple in the room." Bae laughs and walks over to his lover. "Well we wanted to keep things quiet for a while but this one here can never keep his mouth shut." 

"Hyung.." Seungri whines. Bae takes his lovers hand. "Let's continue to help Jiyong Ne?" 

"Is it like traditional ...will I like it?" 

"Of course it will feel good. It just that he will have to do somethings first to prepare you." 

"Prepare?" 

"......stretching..." says Bae. Jiyong blushes. "Oh.." 

"You will love it Ji...just don't be scared..." 

Daesung comes next and places a box. "Open this one. It's better" 

"Let me guess toys?" 

"Ohhh no it's clothes." 

Jiyong smiles and opens the box to reveal a nice set of silk shorts...that are very...very...short. "What the hell..." Dasesung chuckles. "It's for the big night." The younger winks at Jiyong and he blushes again. "When do I wear them...?" 

"Under your tux." 

"But they might be sweaty later on." 

"You will be sweaty during so who cares..." Daesung chuckles. "You want to wear something special when you both get frisky" Jiyong closes the box. "Okay I willl keep it in mind." 

Bae chuckles. "What were you going to wear originally?" 

"Just my regular boxers..." 

"Oh how y" says Bae in a sarcastic voice. "Man you want to drive him crazy. The right underwear will do it. Here's another box." Jiyong takes it. "Please tell me this is the last one?" 

"Ne...now open it...it's from all of us..." 

Jiyong opens the box expecting there to be another embarrassing item but this one is different. The guys made a collage of Jiyong and Seunghyun. For men they did a great job pasting all of the pictures together. What hits Jiyong the most is a picture of Jiyong YooBin and Seunghyun coloring pictures on the floor from childrens day. This is before anything was official between anyone. Then there are a lot of pictures of Jiyong's engagment. He had no idea they had a photographer capture the moments. It is all precious. Jiyong starts to cry. "Wow...thanks guys." 

Seungi smiles. "It was no problem hyung we wanted you to have these pictures. Well have all come a long way." 

"Ne we have." Jiyong wipes a tear. "I'm suprised this didn't fall apart yet.." Jiyong shakes the book a couple times. "Aish hyung we used plenty of glue." The older laughs. "I know Dae...just messing...it's just I never had friends like you guys." 

"We will be friends forever." says Seungri. The other men chuckle. "Ri you sound like a teen movie." 

"Whatever I like nice friends.." The younger pouts and Bae pintches his lovers cheek. "Aigo so cute" 

"Bleh hyung..." says Dae. "Can you make the single man feel comfortable." 

Bae smirks. "Ooooh I wouldn't call you single." Daesung turns. "What are you talking about." Jiyong chuckles. "Oh come on Dae...we know you and the receptionist have been hooking up." 

Daesung then gets into a fit of laughter. " really...I thought that I was being sneaky......" Jiyong smiles. "It's nice knowing that we are all happy." 

Seunghyun comes into the room and sees people laughing. "What is so funny" 

The deep voice scares the out of Jiyong. He looks down at the boxes and blushes. "What are those Yongie?" The other three snicker. While the older appoaches his lover. "What are the boxes for." He puts a hand out and Jiyong shoves them under the desk and blushes again. "They are nothing..." says JIyong looking his lover in the eyes. "Then why are you red." 

Jiyong smirks. "You make me hot" The red rushes to the olders cheeks. "Baby..." 

Jiyong gets up from his desk. "Let's talk. You wanted to talk Ne?" He takes his lovers hand and prays that he doesn't bring up the boxes again. Well. he wouldn't mind the collage box but the boxers and condoms are a little much. The two end up in the hallway and the co workers are close to the door. Jiyong  chuckles and closes the door. Seunghyun is very confused but he just goes with the flow. "You wanted to see me?" 

Seunghyun chuckles. "Ne...why you so jumpy?" 

Jiyong laughs nervously. "I'm not jumpy at all...this is normal me..." 

"It's the boxes huh? What's in them..." 

"Stuff..." 

"Like what?" 

"Baby...please don't make me say...can we just leave the boxes alone?" Jiyong doesn't want to lie...just wants to avoid the topic. Seunghyun leans down and kisses his boyfriend. "Okay baby. I will leave it alone." 

"So understanding." Jiyong smiles. 

"Well. I came over because...I missed you..." 

Jiyong giggles. "You are too cute you know...like a over sized puppy." 

Seunghyun brings his lover into a hug. "Hyunnie...we are in the middle of the hallway..." 

Seunghyun figures the younger is complaining. "I don't care...I love you..." says the older into his lovers ear. Jiyong relaxes into the hug and closes his eyes. A couple of people pass and smile at the almost married couple. "Yongie...you will be my husband soon." 

Jiyong chuckles and releases the hug. "Ne we will be husband and hubby." 

Seunghyun smiles. "So who is hubby?" 

Jiyong turns red. "You..." 

"I like that name...by the way the reservations have been set in JeJu. We will have a suite to ourselves." Jiyong blushes again. "I'm excited..." 

"You look more nervous than excited my love." Seunghyun steals a kiss. "Don't worry. You will be very happy the whole time. You are my everything" He leans into his lovers ear. "And I will throughly pleasure you." Jiyong hitches his breath as his lover whispers. It is as if an electric shock went through him. Seunghyun leans back. "I will see you later tonight." He turns around  and walks down the hall. Jiyong can't move. He is so . The co workers open the door to the office. "Yaaaaaaah Jiyongie is stuck!" 

"What he say hyung?" says Seungri pulling on Jiyong's arm. 

Jiyong blinks a couple times and smiles. "He loves me." 

/////////////////////////Conference Room/////////////////////

Seunghyun is back...back again with the man of the hour..."What do you want father? Did you come to ask for forgiveness?" 

The old man settles more in his chair. "Are you really going throuth with this?" 

"Ne I'm going with this..." says the older agitated. 

"To a man?" 

Seunghyun starts to get up from his chair. "I'm not going through this again with you. You know that I love Jiyong. He is a man and I don't care. He is the love of my life." 

"How dare you speak to me in such a tone!" 

Seunghyun walks over to the door. "People who don't deserve respect don't get formalities....when you are ready to be my father  I will come and listen...but don't ever waste my time again. I'm not a man to be summoned." 

"How the do you think you got all this power from...Me! I'm the one that made you be a director! I made you!" 

"Ne you made me and I'm grateful, but I do not claim the evil side of you. This sick figure in front of me. You did not make me. I made my own path." 

"You know I can fire you right!?" 

"Oh go ahead...and see if this place is still standing...if I leave and I will take everyone with me to start another garden.." The old mans eyes widen. "Yea that's right I have had offers and still they are coming in. You can't threaten me..." 

Seunghyun opens the door. "Just do me and my family a favor and stay out of my life. You are poisoning the garden." 

"You will regret this." says the old man pointing at his son. Seunghyun smirks. "No... you are wrong...you will regret this..." 

Hey all I'm so sorry I have been slow. I'm going to focus on this story more :) Please leave feeed back :)