Spoiled

My Heartbeat

Jiyong, Seunghyun and Yoo-Bin are still in the West garden huging and enjoying their family moment. The situation is a dream come true for him because the two people that he loves are both in his arms. Seunghyun lets go of the group hug and stands back a little to talk to the new family he just created and well soon be a part of hehe.

"Are you happy Jiyong-ah" Seunghyun smiles warmly at his boyfriend

Yoo-Bin speaks first "Yes we happy. We very happy"

Jiyong pinches the little ones cheek. "Yes, this is a dream come true and we will never forget this...never."

Jiyong gets teary eyed again and Yoo-Bin gently hugs her new Appa's leg to give him comfort. Seunghyun get a little teary eyed at the sight seeing his loves in a embrace of happiness. "Well we have more to come. Yoo-Bin and I want to show you what we have done to your house. "Yay yay yay" Yoo Bin claps and runs over to her other Appa...well she doesn't know what to call Seunghyun yet but she runs to him to hold his hand. Jiyong is so overwhelmed in a good way. He loves that someone cares for him. For the longest he only had himself to take care of since his mother's death and now to have his wishes come true it is almost a dream like reality.

/////////

They all walk over to of course another one of Seunghyun's luxury cars. Jiyong's jaw drops when Seunghyun opens the back door to see a pink car seat already strapped to the back. Seunghyun turns to Yoo-Bin "Are you ready to go home with your appa?" Yoo-Bin smiles and nods as she runs to her oppas arms. She is carefully placed into the seat like a pro and Jiyong is once again suprised by his bosses skills. Seunghyun finishes buckling her in and kisses her cheek before he closes the door. "Whe...when did you get a car seat and how did you know how to buckle her in....you are good with kids...." Jiyongs rambles has Seunghyun chuckles at the younger ones rambling questions. He opens the car door for Jiyong and smiles " I read the instructions and I brought the seat from "Toddler Co." Jiyong's eyes widen at his boyfriend. "Toddler Co!? That is the most expensive store for kids in all Korea! Thank you for the car seat for Yoo-Bin!"

Seunghyun closes Jiyongs car door and walks over to his side to get in. He pushes the push start of the car and it starts with a low and y rumble. Jiyong is like in a museum and takes in all of the surroundings of the all leather interior and the chrome finishings that accent everything else. He puts his hand on the dash board and then feels a warm hand cover his. Jiyong looks over to see his boyfriend staring at him smiling. "Sor sorry...I was just looking around."

"Baby you never have to apologize to me. I'm glad that you like the car. I just brought it today"

"Wow you made a nice choice this car is beautiful" Jiyong touches the leather dashboard again.

Seunghyun gently squeezes his lovers hand and Jiyong looks over again " Jiyong-ah nothing is more beautiful than you and Yoo-Bin"

Jiyong blushes and Seunghyun smirks and puts the car in drive. The whole way to Jiyongs apt Yoo-Bin is singing in the back made up songs and Seunghyun drives with a smile on his face. Jiyong loves that even though the both of them cant hear a thing they both are totally content with themselves. The younger one is hoping that Yoo-Bin will give Seunghyun the confidence to live with a disability and not care what others say or do.

Finally they make it to Jiyong's apt and they park in the parking garage. Jiyong perks up and wonders why they are in the parking garage. The parking garage at his apartments are very expensive and they are all assigned. The younger one suspects that his boyfriend didn't see the sign. He taps his shoulder and the older one looks over lovingly "I know Yongie...this is assigned parking...I brought this space"

Jiyong blushes at the fact that his boyfriend even brought himself a spot to visit. "Why would you do that baby? You save so much when you park on the street."

Seunghyun smiles again and ruffles the younger ones hair playfully. "Not to brag but money will never be a problem baby...so don't worry I can still spoil you to"

Before Jiyong could argue Seunghyun turns his back to get out of the car. Jiyong laughs at the action knowing that the older one did it on purpose so that he would not be persuaded into taking the spot back. Jiyong gets out of the car and takes the still singing toddler into his arms. He feels her looking around the parking garage to see where it leads. They all start to walk to the stairs to walk up to the second floor when suddenly Seunghyun stops and turns around. Jiyong is a little concerned at why his baby is staring at him in such a way.

"What is wrong baby? Why are you looking at me like that??"

"Can't I look at you anytime I want?" Seunghyun smirked

Jiyong laughs "You are so funny sometimes"

"Sorry baby but I missed not looking at you so I turned around" The older makes a pout.

Jiyong laughs harder "It has been less than a minute since you started walking"

"I can't wait that long. By the way I forgot to give you something else..."

Seunghyun fishes in his pocket and Jiyong his head to the side "I think that you have given me everything already." Jiyong smiles warmly while rubbing the toddlers back. Seunghyun smiles again and walks over to the Jiyong. He takes his hand and puts something rectangular in it. Jiyong's eyes widen once again when he sees the keys to the car that they drove in is in his hands! "Ba ba baby! Are you trying to kill me?...I can't take this." Jiyong starts chuckling a bit and holds out the key.

"We can take the bus baby. It is so sweet of you but I can't take such expensive things from you"

Seunghyun smiles again and pushes the keys back into Jiyong's chest. "I know that this might feel burdensome but I want you two to be safe...I don't want you two to be on the bus I would rather have you in a nice car...it has the best safety ratings...I really care  for you...I really really really like you...please take this...you deserve this because...because I...if you don't like it I can get you another car....they have many options...red...green...black..."

Jiyong starts to laugh because his boyfriend is once again rambling. "Hyunnie" Jiyong coos

Seunghyun stops talking and blushes "Sorry I rambled again huh?"

Yoo-Bin and Jiyong slowly nod yes. They all share a laugh and finally make their way up the stairs to the second floor. Jiyong took the keys because he simply cares for Seunghyun. He loves the way that he cares for him.

They make it to Jiyong's apartment door and Seunghyun takes Yoo-Bin in his arms. "Let's let Appa see the new place huh?"

Yoo-Bin Cheers "Yay yaaaaayy! New place!"

Seunghyun gestures for Jiyong to open the door and Jiyong did and boy he was in for another huge suprise! Jiyong's jaw drops and Seunghyun stands next to him with the toddler in his arms. "Welcome home Jiyong and Yoo-Bin. Jiyong why don't you take a look around while I watch the little one."

JIyong walks forward slowly and sees The whole apartment was redone. The  place is only three rooms but it was beautiful. Jiyong was so suprised he almost for got to take off his shoes. "Omo omo shoes..." He takes of his shoes to see three sets of bearbrick slippers. He puts on the second to the largest pair and walks in to his living room There was brand new everything! No more old college sofa! There was a brand new sofa with a coffee table and a huge TV lined with childrens videos for children who are hearing impared.

Next he went into the kitchen and saw all of the new plates knifes and forks and rice cooker. He saw the three aprons and then he walked into the bed room. There were two beds one queen sized and a small toddler bed next to it. Everything was beautiful the whole place was beautiful. The part that had Jiyong kind of laugh was the many mirrors that were carefully placed in the apartment. It was a perfect start to his new family.

The whole time Jiyong was running around the apartment Seunghyun stood and watched his boyfriend get excited at every room. When he finally made it into the princess themed bathroom he put Yoo-Bin down to play with her new toys. The older one saw Jiyong looking into the mirror cabinet. He walk up to the younger one and back hugged him taking in his sweet scent. He brought one hand up to close the mirror to the cabinet so he can see what his boyfriend would say to him.

"So...what do you think?" Jiyong turned around and kissed Seunghyun on the lips and blushed

" I love it...how did you do all of this in such a short amount of time?"

Seunghyun kissed his boyfriend again this time longer "Magic"

Jiyong smirks "Magic?"

Seunghyun raises a eyebrow "Yea magic that I only have for people that I love"

Jiyong looks straight into his boyfriends eyes " People that you love?"

Seunghyun carresses Jiyong's cheek and smiles warmly " Jiyong-ah...I love you..."

"You...you...love me?" Jiyong is finding all of this to be too perfect.

Seunghyun chuckles "Yes you and only you" He kisses the younger ones forehead.

Jiyong looks into his boyfriends eyes " I love you too"

Seunghyun takes the smaller man into another embrace. They sit there and enjoy each others warmth and smells until they feel little hands tugging at their pants. Jiyong smiles into Seunghyuns chest and releases the hug to bend down to the toddlers level.

He signs to her "What is wrong little lady?"

"I tired...I want go night night"

Both JIyong and Seunghyun smile at the little ones request. Jiyong turns around and translates to his boyfriend knowing he already knows the request. Seunghyun takes the little one in his arms and leads her to the bedroom while Jiyong prepares her bed clothes. His eyes widen at the designer labels and dares not to complain about the prices knowing that his boyfriend insist on the best. They both dress Yoo Bin for bed and place her to bed. She immeditatly goes to sleep and Jiyong turns on the night light next to her bed. Seunghyun pulls Jiyong into another back hug and leads him out into the living room.

"Baby don't forget that she starts school in a couple days. If you want you can bring her to work with you for the time being and I will watch her." Seunghyun says with a smirk.

Jiyong chuckles " You will watch her?"

"Yes...I the Director of the company will watch our Yoo Bin" Seunghyun blushes

"Our Yoo Bin?"

"Umm I think that I should go now...not that I'm saying that I don't want her to be ours. It's just that I don't want to be too forward...unless you think that this is not too forward...well forward is not a good word...sorry I did it again...."

Jiyong is laughing histerically at the freak out. "Baby it's okay. You can watch our Yoo Bin because I know that you love her as much as you love me" Jiyong rubs his boyfriends back lovingly.

"Thanks for sitting through my rambles..." Seunghyun smiles a tooth grin.

"Always will. Well I think that we should call it a night. If we keep talking it will be morning. I don't mind that but I have to get little miss ready in the morning." Jiyong smiles over at his boyfriend. "Thank you Hyunnie for everything. I have no idea how to pay you back or even what to do in this situation but I just love you so much and I'm glad that you love us."

They both get to the door and Seunghyun puts on his shoes. He turns around one final time to hug his boyfriend for the night. "I love you so much and you owe me nothing but your love back...I love to spoil so be prepared for me...you have seen nothing yet" Seunghyun winks and opens the door "....I will see you in the morning baby"

"Wait? You will be here in the morning?...and how will you get home"

Seunghyun smiles looks down at the notification on his watch as he feels it buzzing "OH that's my driver!"

He steals a kiss from his boyfriend and purposly turns to walk down the hallway. Jiyong who knows he can't hear him still yells "Why are you so perfect!" Jiyong smiles and closes the door and walks back into his new apartment. He sits on the sofa to take in his new surroundings. He takes a pillow and feels a tag attached to it. Out of curisosity he looks at the number in shock when he see the price is over a thousand won

'I better get use to this now before I get a heart attack...'

What do you all think! Sorry I have been gone for a while. I have been on holiday and now i'm back! Comments are love!! Sorry for the spelling errors my internet is too slow to support the spell check. So for now enjoy and Arsinen will be in to makes some changes if needed :) We hope that you enjoy this!