Something new

My Heartbeat

 

A/N sorry for the late update. I have been suuuuuper busy with school! I have been writing papers like crazy...papers that I can't stand writing. Anyways, on with the story! Enjoy!!
 
Seunghyun released the hug and placed both of his hands on Jiyong's shoulders and looked at him again with a soft stare but still you could see he was waiting for rejection. Jiyong's face softened as he saw Seunghyun's worried face "Finally."   
Seunghyun responded with a look of relief "So you like me too...no pressure..."  
 
"Duh" Jiyong responded having them both laughing.  
 
"So about Taeyang.."  
 
Jiyong cuts him off "We are just friends hyung. Nothing more."  
 
Seunghyun hugged Jiyong again "Well that's nice...not that I’m jealous or anything" he pulled Jiyong in front of him making sure he could see his face.  
 
"Of course not hyung. Let's finish the meeting." 
 
They both finish up the meeting and they both walked together back to the offices. Jiyong playfully winked at Seunghyun and waved bye as he walked back to his side of the offices. 
 
Jiyong entered his office, a dazed expression on his face. Seungri who happened to look over when the other entered smirked "Hyuuunnng what's with the look?"  
 
"What look?" Jiyong uncaringly as his mind went back to Seunghyun.  
 
"You look like you just had your first kiss."  
 
"Yah hyung Seungri" said Taeyang butting in "… I mean...I think the meeting went well" Daesung started saying then quickly changed his mind when Taeyang looked at him.  
 
"Hey what are you trying to say?"  
 
Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri responded in unison " Because you like hyung!" 
 
Jiyong turned red at their strong statement "How did you know that?!"  
 
"It's clearly written on your face hyung" said Daesung in a matter of fact tone.  
 
" I agree Ji" Taeyang nodded leaning on Seungri's shoulder.  
 
The wheels started turning in Jiyong's brain, "So you are telling me that you called Seunghyun on purpose this past weekend?" Jiyong earned a
mischievous smile from all three of his co workers.  
 
"You sneaky little... Yaaah! YOU KNOW HOW MY MORNING WAS THE NEXT DAY!" 
 
"No hyung do tell us" said Daesung smirking. 
 
"Forget it" said Jiyong laughing and defeated. "I can't believe you tricked me...you are good."  
 
"So what is the look for hyung" said Seungri walked over "You look like we took your candy, or in this case Seunghyun, away from you."     
 
Jiyong lightly hit the other for his comment before muttering "hetoldmethathelikedme" 
 
Taeyang and the rest looked confused "He what?" 
 
Jiyong slowed down this time a blush coloring his cheeks a pretty pink "He told me that he liked me and I told him that I like him too, are you happy now?"  
 
"Did you enjoy your hug?" said Daesung earning a wide eyed look from Jiyong.  
 
"How did you know that!?"  
 
"The gardening noona told me" said Daesung snickering "Word goes around the garden fast, we know everything that goes on. No one can escape."  
 
Jiyong quickly smirked 'you don't know it all' "Okay well now you know it all...who knew the peanut gallery was on my every move."  
 
"Well at least you both expressed your feelings hyung. I wish that I had Seunghyun's confidence."  
 
"Why you like someone too Seungri" Jiyong asked his eyes taking on a mischievous glint.  
 
"Yea..." said Seungri kind of shy.  
 
"Well when the time is right you can tell your crush that you like them or we all could help you" smirked Jiyong.  
 
"Ohhh no need I can do it.." said Seungri trailing off.  
 
"Just know that we are here for you" said Jiyong with a smile.  
 
 
"Thanks hyung" said Seungri smiling back.  
 
Everyone went back to their desk and did their remaining work. Jiyong received a text from Seunghyun "I know that you have tomorrow off but I would like to have lunch with you on weds...the day you get back to work. Is that okay with you if you change your mind that is totally fine. I'm totally fine if you change your mind. Sorry I'm rambling... :) " Jiyong giggled at the text and responded quickly. "I would love to go to lunch with you!=3" Seunghyun responded back in lightening speed "Great it's a date <3" "I mean it doesn’t have to be a date. :/" "sorry I'm rambling again. U_U" 
Jiyong giggled again at the three back to back texts "It's a date! <3" 
 
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 
 
It's a brand new day and Jiyong woke up rested on his day off. He looked at the clock and noticed that it was not even past ten o'clock yet. Jiyong got out of bed and went into his tiny bathroom to get ready for the day. Since it was his day off he put on casual clothes. Today was a special day for Jiyong. He was going to visit the orphanage to visit a special someone. Jiyong grabbed a little breakfast and ran out to the bus heading deeper into to Seoul. Two buses later Jiyong finally reached the "Seoul Children's home."  
 
 
Jiyong walked into the building and was greeted by a familiar face.  
 
"Hello Minzy." 
 
"Manager Kwon what brings you here today?" Minzy greeted with a bright smile.  
 
"I'm here to see Yoo-Bin. Can I see her today? I talked with Dara-noona earlier this week to see what day works and she said today was fine...if that is still okay?" Jiyong was a little nervous because he really wanted to see Yoo-Bin ever since their first meeting, he wanted to become a part of her life somehow.  
 
"Yes she is waiting for you and she insisted on wearing her favorite dress just for you" Minzy motioned for Jiyong to follow her into the 5-7 year olds play room.  
 
Jiyong quickly saw Yoo-bin and smiled. She was definitely a free spirit. She played with all the other kids despite her disability. All of the children played together harmoniously until Yoo-bin caught the sight of Jiyong. She lit up like a fire cracker.  
 
"Oppa!" Her little feet patted over to Jiyong.  
 
Jiyong quickly bent down to her level to meet her in a tight embrace. Yoo-bin's little hands could not wrap around Jiyong's body. Her giggles lit up the whole room. Jiyong who had not seen Yoo-bin in two week got a little emotional, he fell for this cute little girl. Jiyong let go of Yoo-bin and started to sign.  
 
"Hey my little friend I missed you. Would you want to play with me today?" 
 
Yoo-Bin signed back giggling "I play with you team manager kwon jiyong oppa"  
 
Jiyong laughed at her confusion and he slowly signed "call me oppa. okay?"
 
Yoo-Bin signed back just as slow "Oppa" 
 
"That's right. Yoo-Bin you are such a smart girl."  
 
Yoo-Bin giggled and hugged Jiyong again. Jiyong quickly scooped Yoo-Bin up into his arms and carried her out into the lobby to sign her out for the day. Minzy waved goodbye to Yoo-Bin and Jiyong as they both made their way to the park across the street. Jiyong carried Yoo-Bin all the way to the park humming nursery rhymes knowing Yoo-Bin could feel the vibrations of the songs thorugh his chest. She hummed the ones she knew and felt the ones she wasn't familiar with. Finally they made their way to the park.
 
 
 
Jiyong grabbed a perfectly shaded area and spreads out food that he prepared from the night before at he had brought with him in a basket. All of the food was kid friendly and easy to chew. Jiyong helped Yoo-Bin eat her lunch and drink her juice with out ruining her dress. After lunch Jiyong pulled out an odd diamond shaped thing.  It had Yoo-Bin confused. Jiyong put the odd shaped item down and handed it to her and signed "it is called a kite"  Yoo-Bin signed back "Mary Poppins!" Jiyong laughed and rustled Yoo-Bin's hair lightly.  
 
The day was perfect there were other children playing with their families on the playground, some were eating, and some were already flying kites. Jiyong took the kite and Yoo-Bin into a large grassy field. Yoo-Bin was already having fun running around Jiyong and smiling widly. Jiyong was happy that there was a nice breeze. Very carefully the kite started to fly up into the sky which got Yoo-Bin's attention. She smiled and clapped her hands and screamed in delight. Jiyong bent down to Yoo-Bin's height again and signed to her 'you want to hold it?' Yoo-Bin eagerly nodded her head and carefully took the string  with Jiyong still holding the very end just in case. Yoo-Bin was so happy her beautiful dress fit perfectly with the scenery. Jiyong quickly took out his camera and took a picture of the precious moment. Time flew by and Yoo-Bin was clearly starting to get bored of the kite since she was still little, Jiyong knew that she would get bored easily. The next activity was going to be the hopefully fun part. He took Yoo-Bin to the park garden, she was once again entertained when she saw the pink flowers. She pointed at the flower and signed.  
 
"Pink flower. It's pretty" she smiled 
 
"That is a tulip did you know that?"  
 
"It's a pink tulip. It's a pretty flower. Let's have picture by flower oppa."  
 
Jiyong smiled and did so since Yoo-Bin was so small he was able to take the picture of the both of them himself. The rest of the day consisted of teaching Yoo-Bin about flowers and nature. Yoo-Bin did not get bored at all, she loved learning all the flower names in sigh language. It was not often that she was able to get one on one attention from one person. Ever since she was born she had to learn to share.  
 
Jiyong smiled sadly as he watched the happy child. Dara had told him earlier in the week how her parents had dropped her off saying they could not afford to keep her only to later be told that both parents had died of drug overdoses. Jiyong felt angry at them how could they not care for their beautiful child, how could they let their drug addictions come first than the child they had brought into this world.    
 
It's 5pm and Yoo-Bin was clearly tired judging as she had begun to whine slightly and looking droopy eyed. Jiyong scooped her up and took her back to the orphanage. He walked into the lobby with Yoo-Bin sleeping soundly on his shoulder. Jiyong quickly exchanged Yoo-Bin to Minzy to try not to wake her but the little one was a light sleeper. She woke up and gripped Jiyong's hand with tears forming in her eyes. The sight broke Jiyong's heart. He quickly signed "I will be back. I promise." Yoo-Bin quickly nodded okay and reached out to hug her oppa one more time. Jiyong hugged her and kissed the top of her head which earned a slight giggle from Yoo-Bin. Jiyong laughed "Aiiiigo you are so cute" out loud and Yoo-Bin hid in Minzy's shoulder. Minzy told Yoo-Bin to wave goodbye and she tiredly waved smiling although her eyes betrayed her sadness at Jiyong leaving.
 
Jiyong waved back and walked down the steps back into the streets of Seoul. He walked to the bus stop and looked back towards the orphanage "I'm going to adopt you Yoo-Bin just wait, you won't ever feel lonely."