Together at last

My Heartbeat

Jiyong walks into the Nature Garden with a his head down with no red eyes at the moment thanks to the drops. Even though he received bad news this morning he still had a job to do he wanted to make sure that he got everything done. He walks into the office to see everyone at work getting things ready for the up coming meeting in a few days. Taeyang senses something was up since the team manager didn't say much after his greeting. 

"Hey Ji what's up. You look a little down today?" 

"Oh...sorry. I didn't get much sleep last night" 

"OH sorry about that. I will let you get back to work. Just wanted to check on things" Jiyong appreciated the attention and hates that he just lied about what happened to him. He doesn't want to burden his friends with the mishap that happened this morning. "Hey guys lets try to finalize everything, so if you want something to happen make sure that it is perfect okay. " All of the men acknowledge the information and got back to work. The rest of the morning all of the men were busy at work The only sound that was heard were the sounds of clicking and tapping. 

Seungri gets excited "It's lunch time! Come eat with us hyung!!" 

Jiyong looks up from his computer shakes his head. "You guys go on ahead. I'm going to work during my lunch break." 

The guys all know that there is something wrong and they will not have their team manager gloomy. Taeyang goes over to Jiyong desk "This is for your own good Jiyong" Before Jiyong could protest he was thrown over Taeyangs shoulder. Jiyong beats his fist on his back laughing " What are you doing? Are you a cave man!?" 

"Jiyong you have been looking like that all morning. You are coming with us to lunch even if you beat your fist on me the whole way down. I'm sure Director wouldn't mind" 

Jiyong gives up "Have you way with me then" The three men get excited "Mission get Team manager Jiyong happy is in progress now!" 

All four of them make their way down to the cafeteria earning laughs and giggles from co workers. When they make it into the dinning hall Taeyang lets the manager down. "I think that you had enough fun" Jiyong laugh and fixes his hair. Daesung gets into line and holds a place for his hyungs and Seungri. They all get into line and wait on the food of the day. Jiyong takes his tray and slowly makes his way down the line. He points at random foods and the noonas places them on his tray. Taeyang who is standing next to him puts a orange on his stray. "Cheer up Ji. I don't know what happened but know that you have great friends who are here for you. If you want to vent let us know." Seungri chimes in " Yes, hyung I give great advice and I'm a good listener" 

Jiyong smiles "Thanks guys this means a lot to me." He makes his way to their designated table and places his tray down next to Daesung. The other two sit across from him. To get the incident from this morning off his mind he changes the mood

"So how was last night?"

"Oh it was so much fun!! " says Seungri

"Daesung singed most of the night and we all drank" says Taeyang smiling a toothy grin. 

"Oh yea those noonas came into our room and sang with us" says Daesung. 

"More like a ajummas..." muttered Seungri

Jiyong chuckles "Ajummas...this sounds interesting."

"Oh God they were all over Taeyang. I had no idea older women were so aggressive" said Seungri

Taeyang smirks "I attract women of all ages above 20 hahaha" they all start laughing at the comment.

"You are an old lady killer Taeyang" says Jiyong almost in tears from laughing. 

"Now that's what we want to see hyung" Daesung  reaches over and claps his hand on Jiyong's shoulder.

"Thanks guys I really needed a laugh today." 

"Remember we are here for you" says Taeyang. 

"Thanks guys" 

They finish up their lunches and head back to the office. The rest of the day flies by and before they knew it it was already 3. All of the men have been hard at work. Jiyong was just about to send an email when he sees a email from the director's secretary pop up. He quickly sends the email and opens the email form the secretary. 

"Hello Team Manager Kwon, 

Director Seunghyun-Shi would like to see you at your usual place. He said that you would know...

Secretary Park" 

Jiyong closes the email and quickly changes into his outdoor gear. He figures that the director/boyfriend wanted to see how things were coming along. He packs his bag full of materials and waves bye to the guys "If I don't see you later have a good night guys" They wave back and Jiyong takes the  trek to the tree that him and Seunghyun meet at all the time. The walk there he is preparing himself for possible questions that he will receive about the west garden. He stops for a second to pull out his eye drops to make sure his eyes are not red because he has already had three good cries in the restroom. He starts to take the trail that leads directly to the tree. 

The sun is bright and he can already see the tall figure standing next to the tree, he instantly smiles. 'A least there is something happy in my life' he walks up to his hyung and hugs him. Seunghyun hugs him back "Hey baby. How are you today? I heard that you were not happy today and I wanted to make sure you were alright." 

"I'm doing fine, I just got some bad news this morning" Jiyong looks down. 

"What's going on? Tell me...your problems are my problems now" Seunghyun caresses the younger one's cheek. 

Jiyong smiles into the older ones hand but his eyes well up with tears and turn them red, regardless of the drops he put in them "Well today I got a call...and they told me that...I lost the chance to adopt Yoo Bin." 

"Oh you mean the child from the children's day right" They release from the hug and Seunghyun takes Jiyong's hand in his "Jiyong I have something to make you feel better." Jiyong smiles at his hyung's attempt at making him feel better "You didn't have to buy me anything. I will get over this soon." 

"Oh I think that you will like this gift" He turns Jiyong around to see Yoo-Bin standing in front of him.

"Don't cry appa" signs Yoo Bin

Jiyong instantly starts crying and takes the little one in his arms. The little one hugs him back and pats his back lovingly. Jiyong sits on the ground with the little one between his legs.

"I can't believe that this is real" He looks up at his boyfriend "Thank you. I don't know how you managed to do all of this but thank you. Thank you thank you."

Jiyong stands up while holding the little ones hand. He then walks over to hug his boyfriend who is also crying because he made his dream come true. "Jiyong-ah I want you to be happy. When you told me about Yoo-Bin I had to help you out. The little one is now your daughter." 

"How...how" Seunghyun kisses Jiyong on the cheek and kisses Yoo-Bin too. "Don't worry about it. I want to be apart of everything in your life. Let's us all have happy times together." 

Jiyong signs to Yoo-Bin "Do you want to go home with me today?" 

Yoo-Bin lightens up "Yes appa. Do I get to live with you forever?"

"Yes forever and ever" He bends down to hug the little one again. 

Seunghyun watches the dialog and feels touched by the great job that he did. Now he has the task of helping Jiyong paying for things for Yoo-Bin. "Jiyong-ah?" 

Jiyong smiles up at his boyfriend. "Yes baby?"

Seunghyun smiles at the pet name "I have been doing some research and I found that it is really expensive to take care of Yoo-Bin. Let me help you?"

Jiyong smiles "You don't have to do that baby" 

"No I insist. I have already enrolled Yoo-Bin in a special needs daycare. She starts this Thursday. Also we had some bonding time and did a little shopping. The boys gave me your keys to your house during lunch break and I had the movers set up your house for a toddler." Jiyong is wide mouthed at how everyone knew about this but him.

"You guys really got me. I thought I lost her" He hugs Yoo Bin again. 

" I'm right here appa" Yoo-Bin smiles. 

"Yes you are." Jiyong smiles and picks up the little one and brings all of them all into a group hug again. Seunghyun kisses the both of them and they all look at the beautiful landscape together. 

 

beta/an: Sorry about the wait readers we had to fix some things. ;) Enjoy this chapter!