I want her

My Heartbeat

Jiyong is back at work in the field checking the west garden to make sure that the construction for the anniversary ceremony is going right. There are over 40 people working to make sure that the oldest part of the garden gets a new face. He is going for a more in with the new but still keeping the old roots of the garden. This part of the process is Jiyong's favorite part because he gets to design the whole thing himself. He gets to call the shots. The rest of the ceremony he will have to coordinate with the designing noonas to make sure a chair will not be crushing a rare flower and most important nothing flamble around. 

When Jiyong had gone back into the office, after parting ways with Seunghyun, he found the peanut gallery smiling at him. Daesung the king of gossip spoke "So I heard from the lobby secretary that you and hyung had a nice date." 

"Yes we did" say Jiyong dreamily. 

"So what did you do, how was it?" Taeyang asks playing with a rubberband ball as he looks intently at Jiyong. 

"We went to this fancy restaurant. We got a private room and ate and talked about everything. It was nice." 

"So how was the kiss?" Seungri asks 

"How did you know that!?"

"I didn't but now I do...thanks hyung" they all snicker. 

"Yah you little..." Jiyong laughs "Fine you got me. We did kiss. It was nice" 

"So are you official?" says Seungri 

"No I don't think so I think we are just dating not in full blown relationship yet."

The men gather around Jiyong and listen to further deatails about how the date went. Since they are all close Jiyong has no problem telling them about the date. They all are engaged by their bosses rambles and how attentive he was towards Jiyong. They all become extremely interested when they find out that Jiyong wants to adopt Yoo Bin. 

"So when are you going to adopt her hyung?" asked Daesung. 

"When I get the money. It cost a couple million won and I need to go through a lot of paper work. I really want her." Jiyong smiles 

"Well you will get her soon." Daesung pats his hyungs shoulder. 

"Thank you guys I need all the encouragement possible. It will be a while before I can afford to adopt her." 

"Well since you have a great job you will have her before you know it!" Daesung smiles. 

"I hope so Dae" 

Stopping all manner of coversation they all gather around the planning table with their materials and make final decisions on how to design the west garden for the ceremony. 

/////////////////////////

Seunghyun is in his office and thinking about Jiyong. He hits the button on his phone to summon his secretary.

The secretary bows "Yes Director?" 

"Can you get me the number to the orphanage where the Children  Day children came from." 

"Yes sir I will have them on the phone immediately" She bows and leaves the room. 

Seunghyun love the fact that Jiyong wants to adopt a child especially a deaf child. The director's watch buzzes and sees that there is a call on his phone.

"Hello" 

The phone writes out "Hello Seunghyun-Shi. This is Minzy from the Orphanage. How may we help you today?" 

////////////////////////////

It is the end of the day and Taeyang offers Jiyong to come with them to get a drink. Jiyong quickly refuses. " I don't want what happened last time to happen again. 

"Oh come on that will not happen again." 

"Yeah right" Jiyong smirks at the men. 

"You will miss out on a good time we are going to a karaoke bar hyung" says Daesung 

"Sounds tempting but I really need to get home and work on some plans. Plus we work tomorrow guys. It took me a whole weekend to recover from last time"  Jiyong shook his head no.

"Hmmm sounds like a smart plan Ji" says Taeyang. 

The three men wave goodbye and head out the door. Jiyong is now in the office by himself and the office is silent. He pulls out his iPod and attaches it to his listening device. He starts to blast rap and opens his MAC book pro to start drawing out more plans and adding in the final decisions to present to the departments meeting. It is a big deal because this event combines all of the departments and they all will have to work together. 

It is known that the design and the engineering department heads. Jiyong wants to break that rumor this year. In the past the team leader before Jiyong was very strong with his decisions and was hard to work with. With his stubbornness the engineering department didn't give the design department the attention it needed which lead to more problems. Now that Jiyong is the new guy he has to make things work and with the added pressure of making sure that no one looks down on him because he is only 23. Yes he is qualified but the people in some of the other departments are nothing but elders and look down on the younger employees. Still he has confidence that he can win them over. 

Jiyong works avidly on his lap top for the next five hours. He doesn't realize how much time has been working it is almost 1:30 in the morning. The last bus has already come and left. Jiyong sighs and saves all his documents and puts all of his things together. He turns off the lights and walks down the dark hallways to the lobby. He walks out the door and locking the door and hoping he set the alarm correctly. Putting his keys in his pocket he fishes his phone from his bag and then is flashed with bright LED head lights. 'What the hell is going on' he shields his eyes with his arm. The lights turn off and a car pulls up to him and of course it's Seunghyun. The older man rolls down the window.

"Need a ride?"

Jiyong laughs "All of that to ask me if I need a ride?" 

"I wanted to get your attention."

"You sure did! I had no idea what to expect."

"Good." 

"Good?" Jiyong quirks his head to the side in confusion. 

"I'm just playing with you. Get in Jiyong-ah."

Jiyong gets into another one of Seunghyun's luxury cars and buckles up. He looks into his hyungs eyes "Thank you...but why are you here so late?"

"Because I was waiting for you" Seunghyun answers simply. 

"Bwoh! Why did you do that?? I could have called a taxi, that's what I was fixing to do!"  Jiyong exclaims as he waves his phone around.

"Nonesense I wanted to wait for my boyfriend" Seunghyun smiles and Jiyong reacts to the word boyfriend

"Wait we are official" 

He takes Jiyongs hand in his and kisses the top of it. Jiyong giggles. "Jiyong-ah be my boyfriend." 

"Of course I will" Jiyong smiles back. Seunghyun leans in and kisses Jiyong a sweet but passionate kiss Jiyong turns red when the other pulls back. 

"That was kiss number three" Seunghyun smiles. 

"You have been counting?" 

"I find it fun. Now lets get you home Jiyong-ah. You have another day of work tomorrow. "

"True I now have...four hours of sleep left." 

They drive towards Jiyong's side of town. The younger one didn't realize how tired he was that he was lulled to sleep by the soft jazz music that was playing. Seunghyun loved the sight. The way the city lights passed his face as he drives. How beautiful he looked in the amber light during stop lights. Everything was just perfect. During some stop lights Seunghyun would reposition the younger ones head to make sure that it's straight. 

Finally they make it in front of Jiyongs place. He doesn't want to wake Jiyong up so he gets out the car to open Jiyongs door. He unbuckles the younger and picks him up bridal style and heads towards Jiyong's apartment. Jiyong's a deep sleeper so he doesn't realize that he is being carried until he hears the jingling of keys outside the door to his apartment. He slowly opens his eyes to see that he is in the air and then looks at his hyung. Seunghyun unlocks the door and walks in. He takes off his shoes to carry Jiyong to his bed. Jiyong smiles half awake.

"How did you find my apartment?" 

"You told me when you were drunk. I didn't want to wake you so I carried you up."

"Why are you so perfect?" 

"Because I'am" Seunghyun jokes. 

Jiyong smiles and snuggles himself into his blankets. Seunghyun helps him take off his shoes and tuck him into bed. He places a kiss on the top of this head "I will be leaving now. Have a nice rest." 

The older man puts on his shoes and locks the door from the inside and leaves. He makes his way down the shaky stairs ''I love him so much'. He gets into his car and makes his way home with a smile on his face. 

///////////////////////

Jiyong wakes up to the sun beaming in his room and a screaming alarm clock. He hits the snooze button and rolls over and gets comfortable under his warm blanket. His phone starts ringing and he groans and rolls over again to pick up the call. 

He doesn't look at who's calling and just answers "'llo" 

"Hello Jiyong-Shi this is Minzy from the Orphanage." 

Jiyong sits up and clears his throat "What can I help you with today?" 

"Well...I hate to tell you this Jiyong-Shi but Yoo-Bin has been adopted." 

Jiyong starts to tear up "Really?"

"I'm so sorry Jiyong-Shi we can put our children on special holds if a specific down payement is set down and since... you know. Unfortunately we had to let her be adopted yesterday. I apologize." 

"Well is the family nice?" Jiyong asks the tears cascading down his cheeks.

"Yes sir we make sure all of the kids have a happy home." 

"Well at least she'll be happy now with a family." 

"Sorry once again Jiyong. Have a nice day." 

"Goodbye" Jiyong hangs up the phone and curls up into a ball and cries. He can't believe that he missed his chance on adopting the precious little child "Yoo-Bin I hope that you will live a full life. I love you." He says through sobs. He hears his alarm go off again and pulls himself out of bed to go to work. He goes into the bathroom and he looks like hell, his eyes red and puffy. With a sigh he gets into the shower and lets the water take away all of his tears. 

a/n Thank you for reading!!

beta/n: Thank you for reading!!! Hope you all enjoy!! Comments are love!! 8)