Chapter 6

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Maybe it's because cause the court wants to see your capability for the children. I suggest you to do your responsibility to the fullest as a parent." Said Mr. Lee suggesting tzuyu. Tzuyu who was really confused about this kind of decision of court.
"The court will send people to see of you are treating the child correctly or not. Three of your kids are still too young to understand what's good and bad for them. The other three teenagers will have better understanding after three years as they will be a bit mature at that time. Enough to understand who is more capable among two of you. " Said Mr. Lee. Tzuyu nodded.
"After three years of course the case will be re-open. So pls be patients till that time. Ok?" Said Mr. Lee. Tzuyu nodded.
"All the best and may the god be with you. " Said Mr. Lee while giving a small pat on Tzuyu's shoulder.

Meanwhile,
"Ms. Minatozaki, don't worry, just be patient till three years, that cheater is not going to take your kids away from you. " Said Ms. Oh.

Sana felt a bit disturbed hearing those bad things about her ex-wife. No matter what, in her heart she still have feelings for tzuyu.

"Can you pls stop calling her names? At least not Infront of me?" Asked sana with a pissed face. Ms. Oh cleared her voice a bit. Cheng Xiao who was also there started to speak,
"Ms. Oh don't be sad , sana has such a innocent and naive heart , it's hard to forget the person you have been trusting and loving for the past 15 years."

'yeah, too naive and innocent to fall in my trap. ' thought Cheng Xiao smirking inside her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"So the court has made a decision. Minju, hyewon and jeongin will be staying with me. While hyunjin, yiren and sullyoon will be staying with sana. " Said tzuyu to the kids. As all of them were in sana's parents house.
Yiren and sullyoon were sitting with tzuyu and jeongin was sitting on sana's lap playing with his small action figures.

Hearing what tzuyu said made the triplets look at their parents frowning.
"I can't believe this....they separated us? From the time we have born we were never separated from each other. And now you guys are going to separate us?" Said minju protesting. Jeongin who wasn't caring about what they were talking about suddenly looked at them. Probably shocked at her sisters outbreak. Yiren and sullyoon stared at minju with curious eyes.

"There's no way I am leaving minju and hyewon!!!!" Said hyunjin.
"Me and minju also don't want to leave hyunjin. Neither jeongin, neither sullyoon nor yiren!!!" Said hyewon.

"Hyewon, minju , hyunjin I know you three are mad about this. But this is the courts order. " Said Sana trying to make them understand the situation.
"We can't do anything about this. " Said tzuyu.

Minju sighed disappointed. Her tears fell. "wh-why do you guys have to break off like that...." Minjus voice cracked trying hard to not broke into tears.

Hyunjin looked depressed as well. Meanwhile hyewon looked bother. You can see it through her eyes that she hasn't have enough sleep plus she has lose some weight. The family was now breaking off. They can't do anything now.

"Mwama unnie cwy-" said sullyoon looking at tzuyu. Tzuyu caressed both of her daughters head. A few days later she is going to lose the advantage of seeing anytime she wants. Her heart suddenly became sad. Same goes to sana. As she was holding jeongin in her arm , she also felt her heart breaking. Her one and only son is going to live with tzuyu for the next three years.

Sana kissed jeongins cheeks and gave him back hug filled with  motherly love.

After more few minutes of silence hyunjin spoke,
"Mom, mama which day will we be separated?..."

The first one among the triplets accepting the fact that they have to separate.
"What? Hyunjin! Are you seriously agreeing for the six of us to separate?" Asked hyewon frowning.
Hyunjins tears fell and she started crying.
"Then w-what can we do? Everything has been d-decided. Hyewon....minju..... there's no choice. " Said hyunjin crying.

At that moment sana and tzuyu were blaming themselves for this situation. Their kids weren't happy about it at all. Both of them weren't happy too. Even though sana wasn't happy she still can't be with tzuyu after what tzuyu did.

"Ok....fine then....it is what it is. " Said hyewon.
"Hyewon,Minju, jeongin and I will be leaving in two days. " Said tzuyu.
"We still have time......mom , mama till the day we separate...can we....can we pls pretend like nothing happened? Can we pls be like how we used to be even if it's just for two days. I want us to spend time together as a family....for the last time. "  Said hyunjin requesting.

Tzuyu and sana looked at each other.
They had the same thinking going on their head , 'will she be ok with this?'
"Hyunjin honey, I don't have any problem with this. For all of my kids happiness, I will do it. " Said tzuyu.

Hyunjin then gave a small thanks to tzuyu. She then looked at sana.
"I also don't have any problem with that. " Sana replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A new morning arrived in the chou household. Which is the small apartment. Inside sana and tzuyus room the twins were sleeping between them. Sana then woke up first. She slowly opened her eyes. Then saw her ex-wife and her kids sleeping. This is probably the last time she will see them like this.

Sana then freshen up herself and went to the kitchen to work. She started making breakfast for everyone.

Meanwhile,

"Sigh, it's the first day...." Said minju.
"Hey....let's just pretend everything is ok, it's just for a day....." Said hyewon.
"Lets Cherish this moment.." said hyunjin while looking at sleeping jeongin and then gave a slight smile trying to cheer her sisters up. The other two nodded.

"And so.... I will go to the washroom now bye!!!" Said hyunjin and ran to the washroom.
"Yah hyunjin!!!!" Exclaimed the other two and followed hyunjin. Sana who was in the kitchen heard her kids. Her   heart felt a weird satisfaction. How long has it been since she heard those. She smiled to herself a bit while cutting the vegetable. Then she felt a small tug on her leg. She knew who it was. Sana looked at the small figure.

Sana smiled at jeongin. Jeongin looked at his mom and raised both of his hands indicating that he want his mom to pick him up.  Usually jeongin would do that when he is not in mood and sleepy. Sana picked him up and gave a kiss on jeongins cheeks.

"Good morning...." Sana mumbled Sweetly. Jeongin just encircled his hands around his moms neck and put his head on her shoulder then tried to sleep.

Sana continued to work. After a while she felt a presence behind her. She thought maybe it's one of the triplets. But she was wrong. She saw tzuyu right behind her.

"Give jeongin to me....I know you are having a hard time holding him. " Said tzuyu.
"No it's fine. " Sana said coldly.
"Jeongin honey, look mom's having a hard time working. Why don't you come to mama?" Asked tzuyu sweet.

"Tzuyu I told you he is fine here. " Said Sana again coldly with a bit of annoyance.
"I was doing it for your own good. " Said tzuyu mad.
"You have done enough good to me tzuyu, I don't need it anymore. " Said Sana.

Tzuyu became a bit mad . She fisted her hands.
"You are such an impatient person sana. " Said tzuyu gritting her teeth and leaving. She then went to the leaving room and sat on one of the couch while closing her eyes. The twins were infront of her watching their morning cartoons.

Then she felt a hand on her head massaging her head. It felt relaxing. She knew who it was.
"Hyunjin......thanks ." Said tzuyu as her eyes are still close.
"You are really tired , aren't you mama?" Asked hyunjin.
"I am honey....I really am...."

Meanwhile in the kitchen sana was sniffing as her tears kept falling. She wiped her tears. Even though she is the one who said rude words to tzuyu but it's still her who got hurt the most.
Soon enough the breakfast was ready.

She was now placing the food on the table. Then tzuyu came and decided to help taking the foods, just like how she used to do when they were in good terms. Tzuyu took the plates and placed it on the table.

"Tzuyu.....you go, I don't need your help. " Said Sana again coldly.
"This is my house sana. I will do whatever I want. If I want to do it then I will. " Said tzuyu and continued doing what she was doing.

Minju stared at them with a hurt eyes.  'it wasn't like this before.....they weren't like this....' thought minju.

Flashback:

"Yeobo, come and help me. " Sana commanded tzuyu happily. Tzuyu smiled widely and walked to sana.
"Yes, Mrs. Chou. " Said tzuyu. Sans smiled at her. As both of them went to the kitchen together, tzuyu was behind sana.

Sana turned around and saw a grinning tzuyu. "what?" As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter