Chapter 7

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day has begun. Minju, hyewon and jeongin woke up one by one. They were in the dining room for breakfast.  Tzuyu was in the kitchen scratching her head while looking at the recipe book.
"Soooo....how do I make this??" Tzuyu mumbled to herself. Minju , hyewon and jeongin was sitting on the dining table and looking at tzuyu trying to cook.

"Do you think we will get to eat something today?" Asked minju.
"I don't think so ....." Said hyewon.
"Jeongin is hungwy ...." Said jeongin pouting.
"Us too jeongin...." Said minju.

After a while tzuyu came with breakfast. Everyone in the table became happy.
"Oh god finally!!" Said minju.
"At last!!" Said hyewon. But everyones smile immediately went away when they saw what tzuyu cooked. Half of the food was burnt and didn't looked apatite.

The two looked at the food without any emotion. Jeongin was frowning.
"Phew...it was really hard but I guess I made something good..." Said tzuyu sitting on the chair.

Before minju could give any savage she looked at her mama again. Tzuyus dark circles under eyes plus it was red, her trying to be 'i am ok. ' , her forcedly smiling, her effort to make sure that they don't feel empty etc made minju stop doing that. Instantly she felt bad for tzuyu. So she started to eat those foods like it was a normal food.

Hyewon was surprised.
"What? You want us to be late?" Said minju while munching her food.
'if my mama could go through a lot of bad things and still act like nothing happened just for us then I can do it too.' minju thought. Hyewon at that time for some reason felt proud at her sister. She understood what minju was actually doing. Perks of being triplets.

Jeongin who saw his sisters eat also started to eat the food. Tzuyu felt relieved that they were eating.

Meanwhile,

Sana who was making breakfast continuously was thinking about tzuyu. 'she doesn't know how to cook right?......then what is she and the kids going to eat?.....' sana thought while cutting the vegetables. Suddenly she accidentally hold pan making her groan. "....." Sana groaned.

After a while the food was ready to be served.
The kids ate the food happily and then hyunjin started for school.

After reaching her class she finally saw her other sister's. She immediately engulfed them in hug.
"Gosh I missed you guys so much. " Said hyunjin.
"Damn , I thought you hated us. " Said hyewon chuckling.
"It's ok. After all you are the youngest among us. " Said minju and smiled.

"So how's everything going? Is mama ok?" Asked hyunjin.
"She acts like she is ok. But she is not. " Said minju sadly.
"Same goes with mom. She looks like she is fine. But deep inside she doesn't. " Said hyunjin.

They were about to continue the talk but the teacher came. So they had to go back to their seats.

Meanwhile,

A big limousine parked outside of the CH label. A man in his 50s got out of the car. He looked at the CH labels building.

"So this is the building......" The man mumbled to himself.
"Sir, it's almost time. " Said his secretary to him. The man nodded and started to walk to the elevator with his bodyguards and secretary.
When they finally reached to the top floor they knocked the door.

Inside tzuyu who was working said, "coming!!" The door opened and revealed the man. Tzuyu stood up from her seat seeing the guy. The guy smiled warmly.
"Greetings Ms. Chou. I am Son ji-hoon.  The CEO and the owner of SN industries. " Said the man with his kind smile. His secretary then handed tzuyu his visiting card with his two hands. Tzuyu accepted it with a small bow.

'of course....who doesn't know him....but why is he here?' thought tzuyu.

"You must be thinking that why are we here. First of all please take my apologies for it and let's sit and talk, shall we?" Said Mr. Son.

"Yeah sure. Pls take a sit and make yourself comfortable. Tzuyu sat in front of him .

"Ms. Chou. Let's get to the point. I am here to buy your company. "

"What??"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SN Entertainment:

"Sana-ssi pls sit here. " The CEO of the entertainment said to sana while pointing at the seat Infront of him. They were inside the CEO's office.

Sana looked at him with a worried face. She was having a bad feeling thinking that maybe she did something forbidden or mistakes that's why the CEO called her.

'what if he kicks me out? Where am I going to get the money? What about my kids custody? I need to show the court that I am capable of taking care of them !!' sana thought panicking.

"Pd-nim , is there any mistake that I have done? I-i mean, you don't usually call a trainee without a reason, right?" Said Sana in a scared tone. The CEO cleared his voice.
"Sana-ssi, it's been 4 months since you have been a trainee here and you have proven that you are really capable to be a part of our company. " Said the CEO in his normal strict voice.

"O-oh thank you. " Said Sana with a bit bowing.

"Yesterday, I organized a meeting with the trainers and the board members. We saw the evolution of the trainees. And all of us have agreed that you shouldn't be a trainee here anymore rather we would like to see you as an actress here. " Said the CEO calmly.

Sana's eyes widened a bit. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her legs became shaky. Her dream was finally coming true.

"But ....." The CEO then stopped for a while. Sana became impatient. She wants to know the next line of it. Is it good or bad? Curiosity was killing sana.

"B-but what pd-nim?" Asked sana. At this point she was ready to do anything for her dream. The moon was right in front of her hand. Just a bit and she will catch it. She shouldn't let go off this opportunity.

"But it looks like the board members don't want someone old. They want young and fresh. You know what I mean right?" Said the CEO.

Sana's heart suddenly broke. She looked down in her hands. She worked so hard. It felt like It was her last chance.

"We do have one solution.... If you say yes to it then we will start working as soon as possible. " Said the CEO.
Sana gulped down. Right now she was thinking that if it isn't something inappropriate then she will say yes. Her self-respect comes first. She would never sleep with anyone just to get a acting gig or to be debuted as an actress.

The CEO got out an envelope from his drawer. He placed it in the table.
"Pls open it. "

Sana took the envelope and saw some papers. Her own photo was sticking on the corner of the paper. Sana looked at it. The paper consists her information. But sana frowned seeing the informations. Apart from the age and the name , everything was correct.

"Pd-nim....what is this?" Asked sana.
"Sana , to survive in this industry, you have to be young and good looking this is the harsh truth. You are beautiful, but your age is something that could be the barrier in your career. Moreover the fact that you have kids, we can't reveal that. In order to keep your these information private we also had to change your name. " Said the CEO.

"Minatozaki Anna......" Sana read her new name.
"This opportunity comes one in a lifetime. So I want you to think carefully........" Said the CEO. Sana then started to think for a while.

'i guess I have no choice......' sana thought. She doesn't want to do it. She doesn't want to lie to people. But this time she will be selfish for herself and for her kids in order to give them the life they want.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter