Chapter 2

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Let's get divorce sana."

Silence filled the room. Sana was speechless. She didn't know what to say. Words weren't coming out of . Almost 15 years of marriage and now this is how they are going to end? 

Sana moved closer to tzuyu and hold her collar tightly. Tears falling from her eyes . 

"Are you listening to yourself??!! Huh?!? You are going to divorce me for that?!! A-am I that easy to l-let go?!!" Sana said breaking Infront of tzuyu. Tzuyu was looking away . Not looking at sana's eyes. Her face looked like she was ready to break down too. The hurt expression showed on her face. 

Tzuyu then removed sana's hand from her collar and backed a bit. Still not looking at sana. She turned around and left the apartment making a loud sound while closing the door. 

Leaving sana there crying. Sana sat on the couch and continued to cry. 
The kids who were on the other room only heard their mothers cry. 

"I have never seen them fight like this....." Hyewon said. 
"That's why I am getting more worried about what would happen next. " Said hyunjin worriedly looking down. 

"N-no , g-guys. You do know couples fight , right? I-its like any other fight. " Said minju. 

Sana who was crying nonstop on the couch felt a little tug on her arm. She looked at the person. It was her five years old son jeongin. Sanas red eyes came in contact with jeongins eyes. Jeongin wiped sana's tears with his small hands and said, "mwom, don't crwy, jeongin wants yow to be happy. " 

Sana took jeongins hands and kissed it stopping her cry. She hugged jeongin and cried silently. 

'i have to fix everything.....' sana thought. 

During dinner everyone was silent. Sana didn't ate. She made the twins eat and made them to sleep. When the triplets along with jeongin were eating it suddenly started to rain. It was raining heavily outside. Sana grew worried. 

She was continuously looking outside the window. 
'when is she going to come?' sana thought. 
'did she left me...?' sana thought again. This was making her more anxious. 
The kids were also looking outside the window while eating dinner in the table. 

"It's raining outside..." Said hyunjin. 
"Mama is outside too...." Said minju worriedly. Sana who was feeding jeongin was listening to them secretly. 

"Mom....d-do you know where's mama?" Asked hyewon. 

"(Sniff) I don't know......s-she will be f-fine. " Said sana while sniffing. 

The rest of the dinner was silent again. The night was getting deeper. It was really late. Sana was walking in the house getting tensed about where tzuyu is. The kids were already asleep now. 

She sat near the window and looked at outside worried. Thinking what if something bad happened to tzuyu. She tried to call tzuyu but she left her phone in the house. 

"I-i shouldn't have fought with her......it's my fault she left the house..... where a-are you tzuyu..??'' sana mumbled to herself feeling guilty. 

Suddenly she saw a familiar figure on the streets walking. Not caring about the pouring rain. Sana knew it was none other than her beloved. 

Sana couldn't stop herself. Without thinking twice she opened the door and went outside. She ran to tzuyu not caring about the rain. She hugged tzuyu tightly. The rain was pouring on them hard. Making both of them soaked badly. Sana started to cry while hugging tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu was shocked. 

"I am s-sorry p-pls, don't leave m-me.(sob)." Sana said crying. Sana kept on mumbling sorry to tzuyu. Tzuyu hugged sana tightly while closing her eyes. She felt calm. Sana is her home. She is her other half. Only sana can make her feel complete. 

Tzuyu's tears also felt. She kissed sana's head several times not breaking the hug. After a while they broke the hug. Sana was still encircling her arms around Tzuyu's waist. Tzuyu cupped sana's face, their foreheads were connected. Tzuyu looked at sana with love. Their eyes met. They started at each other despite the rain. Sanas pink lips were like begging to tzuyu to give it attention. Tzuyu looked at sana's eyes and found sana looking at her lips too. 

Tzuyu moved closer and took sana's lips in hers. Almost 15 years of marriage and it still feels like a first kiss to tzuyu. Sanas soft lips are like feathers and tastes sweet like how it did when they first kissed. It was addictive like a drug. 

Sana kissed back to tzuyu while closing her eyes. She could tell that tzuyu wasn't drunk or anything. Sana felt love in the kiss. She wanted more. Tonight she wanted tzuyu to love her. Tzuyu is her world. She is also tzuyu's world. 

They continued kissing each other in the rain. The heating kiss was broken by Tzuyu. Tzuyu picked sana up in bridal style and took her inside the apartment not breaking eye contact with sana. 

Inside it was dark. The lights were gone for the heavy rain. But it didn't matter to them. All matters right now is they are together. 

Tzuyu gently placed sana on the couch. She then kissed sana hungrily. Sana kissed back with the same intense. She got on top of sana and kept on kissing her while sana was pulling her closer. After a while they broke to look at each other. Tzuyu looked at her deeply and said,
"I am sorry.....I am sorry for saying such an immature words to you...." 

Tzuyu took sana's right hand in her and kissed it dearly. 
"I am sorry.....for being such a jerk...." Continued tzuyu looking down guilty. Sana touched tzuyu's cheeks and started to caressed it while saying, 
"Sshhh , we were both not in our right mind........ tzuyu it's not too late to make up.....let's make up. Tzu make love to me.....I miss you..."  

Tzuyu looked at sana's sincere eyes and then kissed sana again. Their kiss got heated making their cheeks red tzuyu's kisses went to sanas neck. She kissed her neck and it. Tzuyu then bite sana's neck leaving a purple hickey. 

"Mmhhh....tzu..." Sana moaned and played with Tzuyu's hair while tzuyu was busy on her neck. Tzuyu took off sana's top, then unhook sana's bra. She took sana's in her hands and squeezed them.  
"You get more beautiful every time I see you.........Sana , how madly I am in love with you ........" Tzuyu said. 

Her eyes filled with lust and love. So as sana's. Sana moaned feeling tzuyu's hands on her body. Tzuyu kissed sana's chest and she then made circles with her fingers on sana's s. 
"Tzu-nnghhh ahh ahh m-more. " 

Tzuyu pinched sana's s which made sana moan more.
"Ahhh ahhh.... tzuyu (pant) s-stop teasing...." Said sana . Tzuyu took sana's in , she , bite and them making sana more more wet. 

"Ohhh god.....s-....nnggh tzu... hah..." sana was biting her lips to moan less or the kids will be awake. 

She was wiggling her body because of the pleasure she felt. Tzuyu sana's both s good. Tzuyu's hands went down, she took off sana's skirt and underwear.
sana's flawless body was Infront of her eyes. She was starstruck at sana's beauty. 

She was eyeing every single part of her wife's body. As she was busy watching sana's form , sana did a bold move . She put her hand on Tzuyu's clothed member . She squeezed it hard and rubbed her hand on Tzuyu's clothed member. Tzuyu closed her eyes and gulped. 

"Tzu .....get rid of this pant. " Said sana eyeing tzuyu's lower part seductively. Tzuyu wanted her to be free. It was getting bigger and suffocating inside her pants and boxer. 

Tzuyu then hurriedly ed her shirt and pants then get rid of it. She was in her boxer and sports bra. Tzuyu also took off her boxer and threw it somewhere in the room. Sanas eyes darkened seeing tzuyu hard. Tzuyu's was standing proud. 

Sana her lips and got up . She hold tzuyu's hard member and started to give with  her hands. Tzuyu moaned feeling sana's soft and warm hands. Sana started to move her hands fast. She massaged tzuyu's balls that was getting heavier. Tzuyu was breathing fast while closing her eyes and throwing her head back in pleasure. Tzuyu buckled her hips trying to  move on sana's hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter