Chapter 8

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana hurriedly entered the school like she was in a rush. She walked towards the principals office and found tzuyu outside with the triplets. They had their heads down. Looks like tzuyu actually scolded them. Sana quickly ran to them. 

"M-mom...." Said minju when she saw sana. Tzuyu and the other two also looked at the direction. Minju and hyewon ran to sana and hugged her. 
Sana almost cried because. But she has to stay strong. 

She gave kisses in their heads. 
"How are you? A-and why's your face is like that?" Asked sana checking hyewons wound in the lips. Both of them remain in silence. They looked down . Like they weren't proud about what they did earlier. 

"They fought with someone. Even hit the other kid badly. " Said tzuyu disappointedly. Sana was in denial. 
"What? The triplets? Hey....you guys didn't do anything right? Answer me. " Sana asked the three of them. 

"They won't answer cause they did. And the one who started the fight was hyewon....sigh .....I can't believe it. I thought you were the cool headed among the three. " Said tzuyu sighing in disappointment.
"It was not my fault!!! They are the one who-"
"Hyewon... don't..." Minju stopped her and shook her head telling her to not say it. 

"Look kids you can tell it to me right? I am your mom I won't scold you. Pls tell me. " Said Sana in a soft tone. 

Tzuyu frowned. 'is it some kind of manipulation?' tzuyu thought. 

"I am sorry mom , we can't. " Said minju. 

Suddenly Tzuyu's phone rang. Tzuyu picked up the phone. 
"What?..... right now?....sigh....ok I am coming.." said tzuyu over the phone. 
She then cut the call. 

"I have to go now... Kids , behave well. Don't embarrass me....or your mom. " Said tzuyu and looked at sana for the last time. Sana was wearing a cap and it looked like she just came from the company. 'she looks beautiful in every way possible..... ' tzuyu thought. 

Sana also stared at tzuyu for quite a bit. But then she averted her eyes so that she won't lose Infront of tzuyu's eyes that were begging for her. And tzuyu felt hurt again thinking sana is disgusted by her. Tzuyu took a long breath before going out if the school. 

After a bit of silence sana spoke, " let's go inside the principals office. " 
The triplets nodded. They entered the principals office there they saw heejin with her sister hyejoo. Hyejoo just rolled her eyes seeing them. 

"Ohh Ms. Minatozaki pls come inside. " Said the principal. Sana bowed a bit and entered with the triplets. 
"Pls wait a bit , hyejoo and heejins mother will arrive soon. " Said the principal. Sana nodded. 

At the same time the door opened revealing a woman who was almost the same age sana. But a bit younger. 
The woman was elegant and beautiful. Sana instantly recognize the person who it was. Of course sana knows her too. She is a well known actress-model in the industry. Also in the same agency as sana. 

It was son mina. Sana stood up and bowed a bit to mina. Mina warmly smiled and bowed back. Then sat beside sana and also bowed the principal. Principal did the same. 

"I think you know why you are called today. " Said the principal. Sana nodded. But mina doesn't know anything. 
"I am sorry but may I know why?" Said mina. 
"You see, your child son hyejoo got into a fight with the the two of them. " Said the principal pointing at hyunjin and hyewon. Mina looked at the two and frowned. She was pretty much disappointed at how hyejoo behaved. 

She then looked at sana with a sorrowful eyes. 
"I am sorry for what my daughter has done. " Said mina in a calm tone. Sana was impressed with how polite mina was. Even reaching one of the highest level of her career she still remains kind. 

"Aniyo, I should be the one who should apologize for it. " sana said to mina. 

"She is right mom , why are you apologizing? It's their fault!!! They started it!!!" Said hyejoo angrily. 
"What? We started ? It was you who started!!" Said minju protesting. 
"Me?! Stop lying!! Your sister was the one who first threw a punch on me!! She started the fight!!" Said hyejoo. 

"Is that true??! Hyewon?!!!" Asked sana. She was mad right now. She didn't taught her kids to act like this. 
"Yes I did!! I did the right thing. " Said hyewon glaring at hyejoo. 

"Why did you do that?" Sana asked coldly. No one answered. 
"I said why did you do that???!!!" Sana asked again. 
"Its cause she bad mouthed mama!! She said....she said that mama is a cheater....that you got divorce with mama cause she cheated!! She even called our mama thief!! Saying that she stole all the money of the company. " Said minju busting out. Her tears were falling. 

Sana's eyes were widen hearing it. 'how the heck did this child knew about it?' sana thought in her mind surprised. Her eyes got sad . While the kids look like they are in anger  but sad at the same time. mina got mad at hyejoo. 
"Is this true hyejoo??!! You said that??!!!" Said mina in anger. 
"I said the truth mom!! They should know what they are mother is like!!! I even saw that loser (pointing at hyunjin) trying to get close to my sister!! I am sure she is also a cheater and will hurt heejin!!!" Said hyejoo gritting her teeth. 

"Hyejoo!!! Say sorry to her right now!!!" Said mina. Hyejoo didn't say anything. She kept quiet. 
"Olivia, I am not kidding here.... Say. sorry. to. her. right. Now. " Said mina. She was now at her highest of anger. Hyejoo knew it well too. Since mina didn't call her by 'hyejoo' but 'Olivia' . 

When mina understood that hyejoo isn't going to listen to her , she stood up from her seat and bowed 90 degree to sana. Sana flinched at minas sudden movement. 

"I am sorry for what my daughter did. Pls forgive her considering that she is just a child. "said mina with her head bowed. Sana who was really caught off guard at the sudden apology got back to reality and also stood up from seat. Then just like mina she also bowed 90 degree. 

"I am also sorry for what my daughter's did. They shouldn't have hurt your daughter. Pls forgive them too. " Said Sana. 

Hyejoo just rolled her eyes. While hyewon, minju and hyunjin felt ashamed. Their mother was bowing down asking for apology just because of what they did. Heejin was the one who felt regret the most. So she also bowed with mina . 
"Pls forgive my sister. " Said heejin. Hyunjin felt more sad seeing heejin like that. 'i shouldn't have let my anger take me over .......but it was her fault too......' thought hyunjin. 

"I think we can say that both of the party have reconcile. " Said the principal. Hearing the principals voice the three who were bowing stood straight. 

"Pls go home and teach your child how to act. I hope next time we won't hear this kind of news. Our school have a reputation and I hope you two know that. So pls." Said the principal. 

"Thank you and sorry for the trouble. " Said Sana to the principal. 
"I promise this will not happen again. " Said mina. 
"Good. You can leave now. " Said principal. 

Getting out of the office room hyejoo who was still mad started running to the hallway to get out of the building. 
"Hyejoo!!" Mina screamed but hyejoo didn't listen. 
"Mom I am gonna follow her. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Minatozaki. I hope we will meet again. " S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter