Chapter 14

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin along with hyewon and minju looked at jeongin who was in bed. 
"Hey little one ..... How are you feeling now?" Asked hyunjin to Jeongin. 
"Are you feeling cold ?" Asked hyewon. Jeongin slowly nodded. 
"Wait, I am gonna get a thicker blanket for him. " Said minju. The other two nodded. 

"Unnie what hwappen to owppa?..." Asked sullyoon looking at hyewon. 
"Oppa is sick yonnie. " Said hyewon. 
"Owppa cwan't pwlay?" Asked yiren..
"No , yiren-ah. He is weak right now. " Said hyunjin to sullyoon and yiren. 

The twins then tried to get up in the bed. But they were having a hard time. So hyewon helped them to get up in the bed. Sullyoon sat on the right side while yiren sat on the left side of jeongin. Sullyoon then gave a kiss to jeongins head. Yiren did the same thing following sullyoon. 

"Owppa....gwet well swoon. " Said sullyoon. 
"Yiwen and suwy mwiss you..." Said yiren. 

"Aww, was sully and yiren giving oppa jeongin a get well soon kiss?" Asked minju coming back with a thick blanket. 

Both yiren and sullyoon nodded. 
"You guys are so sweet. " Said minju complementing the twins with a smile. 
"Unnie is proud of you. " Said hyewon looking at the twins with a smile. 

On the other hand, 

"Sana....go to jeongin. I will cook. " Said tzuyu coldly. 
"No. I am the one who will cook. You don't know how to cook. " Said Sana giving the same cold shoulder to tzuyu. 
"This is my house sana. What I said should be the last word here. You are my guest. Nothing more." Said tzuyu. 
'yeah right, guest. ' sana thought. She felt hurt a bit. Hearing that tzuyu only see her as a guest. 

"My kids are here. I want them to have something healthy. " Said Sana strictly. 
"Even if you try to stop me, there's no way I am hearing you. " Said Sana . Then started to cut vegetables again. 

Tzuyu sighed and went back to kids room. There she saw the kids. Tzuyus heart melted seeing them being worried about jeongin. How they were also taking care of jeongin. Tzuyu walked to them . 
"Minju honey, give me some space." Said tzuyu. 
"Ohh sure. " Said minju. Tzuyu went near jeongin and sat beside jeongin. 
"Sweetie, do you want to eat anything?" Asked tzuyu. Jeongin shookes his head. Tzuyu then checked his temperature. 

"Sigh....umm, minju, hyewon, hyunjin you guys won't mind if the twins share the room with you tonight right?" Asked tzuyu. 
"No mama. It's ok. You need to stay with jeongin. " Said minju. Tzuyu nodded. 

"Kids thanks for understanding. " Said tzuyu.
"Sully, yiren...." Tzuyu called the twins softly. The twins immediately went to tzuyu and snuggled to her. 
"Mwama owppa cwan't pwlay....." Said sullyoon with a small pout on. 
"Mwama suwy and yirwen will stway here?" Said yiren to tzuyu. Tzuyu nodded. 
"Will mwama slweep with us?" Asked sullyoon. Tzuyu doesn't know what to answer now. If she says yes then it will be a lie. If she says no then the twins will be sad. 

"Umm ..... don't you want to sleep with unnie?" Said tzuyu. 
"No, suwy wants mwom and mwama. "Said sullyoon with her sparkling eyes. 
"Yiwen too ...." Said yiren. 
"Sully, yiren mama and mom are going to look after jeongin tonight. Don't you want him to get well soon?" Said tzuyu. Sullyoon and yiren nodded. 
"Then tonight you have to sleep with unnies , so that mama and mom can look after him and he will be fine soon. " Said tzuyu. 

Sullyoon and yiren were silent now. They looked like they were thinking something. 
"We will play many games tonight. How about that?" Asked hyunjin smiling. 
"Will you twell us stwoies?" Asked yiren. Hyewon nodded. 
"Yes we will. " Said hyewon. 
"So will you stay with us?" Asked minju. 
The twins then nodded happily. 

At that time sana entered the room. 
"You guys it's almost time for dinner. I know all of you guys are hungry. Dinners on the table. " Said Sana . The kids nodded and left. tzuyu was still there.  Sana then walked closer to jeongin. 
"Sweetie? Are you hungry? Mom cooked your favorite. " Said Sana softly. 
"Mwom....mwama..." Called jeongin. 
"Yes?" Both Sana and tzuyu said at the same time. 

" sweetie you don't want to eat?" Asked sana. Jeongin shook his head. 
"Tzuyu....you go with the kids and have dinner. " Said Sana to tzuyu. This was probably the first time in a while sana talked to tzuyu in a normal way and was not giving cold shoulder. 

"Won't you have dinner with us?" Asked tzuyu. Sana shook her head .
"I will stay with my son here. " Said Sana. 
"Our....he is our son sana. I hope you still remember that. " Said tzuyu. 
"I didn't forgot or anything. It would've been better if I could forget. " Said Sana again in a cold tone. 

Tzuyu gulped hard. Now Sana doesn't even want to claim the kids as tzuyu's. 
'am I that worthless..?' thought tzuyu. Tzuyu then got out of the room. Not wanting to hurt herself anymore. 

Sana was still with jeongin. After a while when the kids were done eating. All of them went to bed on Tzuyu's supervision. 

Tzuyu helped the twins to fall in sleep. After that when she was walking past the dinning area she saw the food was still untouched. 
"She didn't have her dinner?" Said tzuyu to herself. A sudden wave of worry came in tzuyu's mind. Tzuyu walked to her room. Where jeongin was lying. She saw sana was still sitting there and making jeongin fall in sleep. Jeongin looked like he was already in sleep. 

"Sana ....go and have your dinner. You still haven't ate. " Said tzuyu to sana. 
"No. I am fine. I am not hungry. " Said Sana. 
"Sana don't be stubborn. You need energy. Besides you have shooting tomorrow. " Said tzuyu. 
"I.... cancelled it. Shooting isn't important than my son. " Said Sana. 
"Our son. " Tzuyu corrected sana again. 
"Anyways. I am gonna stay here with him. I am gonna sleep here. " Said Sana as if she has made her decision. 
"Ok.....then I am going to stay on the ground. " Said tzuyu. 
"Ground?..... y-you don't have to. Y-you go to the couch. That will be better for you...." Said Sana. 
'is she caring for me?' thought tzuyu. 
"Umm....its ok. I will stay at the ground. You don't have to worry. " Said tzuyu. 
"You are really stubborn, aren't you tzuyu?" Asked sana with a bit anger 

"You are the one who is more stubborn sana. You never listen to me or let me explain...." Said tzuyu. 
The room again filled with silent. 

"Mwama.... mwom..." Called a small voice. Both of their eyes went to jeongin. 
It looks like he woke up because of their fight. 
"Yes sweetie ? " Asked sana with a care. 
"Dwon't fwight......" Said jeongin in weak voice.
"W-we weren't fighting sweetie. Right sana?" Asked tzuyu. Sana nodded agreeing. 
"Sweetie I am going to stay with you tonight. Ok?" Said Sana. 
"And mwama too?..." Asked jeongin with a hope. Hope that his parents will sleep with him. 

"Y-yes. She will. R-right?" Said Sana looking at tzuyu. Tzuyu nodded. 
Sana then signaled tzuyu to come to the bed. Tzuyu walked to the bed and laid beside her son. Sana also laid down . Both Sana and tzuyu were facing each other. 

Their eyes were locked to each other. Sana couldn't help but to look somewhere else. Tzuyu turned around. Her back was facing the other two figures. Her eyes were sad again. 

Hours passed away. Everyone was asleep but sana and tzuyu weren't. Sleep was gone from their eyes. 

"Mwom....mama...." A small voice said. Sana and tzuyu both looked at jeongin. They both got up. Worried about him. It looked like he got up because he was feeling hungry. 
"What sweetie? Do you need anything? Are you hungry?" Asked sana softly. 

Jeongin nodded this time. Sana quickly got up and went to the dinning area. While tzuyu checked jeongins temperature. Luckily the fever wasn't that high. But it was still there. 

"Sweetie, I brought you food. Tzuyu, help jeongin to get up. " Said Sana . Tzuyu did what sana said. She helped jeongin to sit straight. Jeongins eyes were half closed. He was still really weak. Sana feed him. 

Sana's eyes were teary watching jeongins state. Tzuyu wanted to calm her. After h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter