Chapter 10

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Everyones eyes was stuck on sana. Sana was in a complicated situation. She was in deep delimma. Hesitation was shown all over her face. At that time suho came near to them as he can see sana hesitant.

Suho sat down to reach jeongins height. He said with a smile that, "hey little one, you see she is not your mom. So can you pls let her go? "

"No!!! She is my mwom!!!" Said jeongin hugging sana more tightly. Sanas eyes softened. She couldn't say a single word. She couldn't say yes and couldn't say no cause her son's happy eyes would turn into a sad ones. Besides how long it has been since she saw her son. And after a long time of not meeting with jeongin the least thing sana wanted to do is to say that jeongin is not her son.

The murmurs in the room were still going. Suho was still trying to convince jeongin that sana is not his mom. "look , you are a good boy right? And good boys always listens to their olders tell them to do. Can you pls leave Anna?"

But this time jeongin just frowned. He puffed his cheeks and looked somewhere else. Then he looked at sana with puppy eyes.
"Mwom mwom....you are my mwom Right? Twell them...."

How could sana say no to this eyes. Sanas heart hurt thinking how sad jeongin would be if she says no right now. He might start crying.

"M-mwom...d-dwo you hwate me now? Is jeongin bwad? I-i am s-sowwy (hic)...pwease(hic) down't leave me again....." Jeongin started to cry right at that place. He was sobbing. Some of the staff felt pitty on him. Some of their hearts melt seeing jeongin cry like that.

"Who the heck is his mom?!!"
"I swear she is such a for leaving a sweet kid like him!! "
"Aww....I feel bad for the little guy. "

The staffs were saying looking at jeongin. At that time the door opened revealing tzuyu. Tzuyu was huffing as if she ran miles. She had a worried face. But when she saw jeongin her worried went away in a moment. But then when she saw sana and jeongin together she knew jeongin for sure called sana 'mom' in public.

Tzuyu ran to jeongin.
"Jeongin!! "Said tzuyu and went near sana and jeongin.
Jeongin looked at tzuyu with his tearfully eyes. Tzuyu sat on the ground reaching his height.
"Why are you crying sweetie?" Tzuyu said and caressed his face.
"Mwama....mwom hates me...." Said jeongin. Tzuyu understood everything.
"Sweetie mom doesn't hates you. " Said tzuyu.
"B-but why isn't she answering me?...." Said jeongin glancing at sana for once.
"S-sweetie....look closely....she is not your mom....your mom is at h-her parents house remember?" Said tzuyu. This time jeongin looked at sana again with his big doe innocent eyes. The same eyes as tzuyu.

Sana felt hurt when tzuyu said that she is not jeongins mom.

Jeongin became confused now . Thinking about if sana is actually her mom or not.
"Are you not my mwom?" Asked jeongin.
"No honey, she is just.... someone who works here. " Said tzuyu sweetly. Tzuyu then stood up and faced sana with her sad eyes. Sana couldn't look back at tzuyu.
"Ms. I am sorry. My son is having a bit confusion. You look a-alot like his m-mother. That's why....I am sorry miss. This won't happen again. " Said tzuyu and bowed.

"I-its fine. He is just a c-child. " Said Sana. Tzuyu then looked at the other staffs. She bowed to them and said,
"I am sorry for my son's interruptions pls continue what you are doing...."

Tzuyu then took jeongins hand and left. Sana stood there like a statue not moving from her place. How cruel the world can be. She couldn't even get to hug her son. Instead she has to deny that she is not his mother. What could be more heart breaking moment for a mother.

"Anna -shi ...." Called suho.
"Yes?" Asked sana.
"You are spacing out. " Said Suho.
"Ohh sorry. I was just thinking about something. It's fine. " Said Sana smiling. Suho smiled baçk. They then went back to their reharsel.

Meanwhile,

"Mwama....she rweally wasn't my mwom?" Asked jeongin. Tzuyu took a deep breath. They were inside tzuyu's office. Tzuyu looked at his son. Trying to look cheerful as from the moment they came jeongin looked confused and sad.  She doesn't know how to explain the situation that happened a while ago.
"Look jeongin, a-actually.....w-we are playing a game....i-in this game you can't call sana 'mom' in public. If you call her then w-we will be disqualified. What I d-did back there was to save you sweetie...." Said tzuyu.

Listening to this jeongin thought for a while.
"So she didn't answer anwything cause she wanted us to win?" Asked jeongin.
"E-exactly. You can only call sana 'mom' when we are at home or when there is no one around. " Said tzuyu. Jeongin nodded.
"I understwand....so if we win are thwey going to give us gwifts?" Asked jeongin.
"Y-yes. They will grant your any wish.  " Said tzuyu. Jeongins face lighten up.
"Then jeongin will twy his bwest!!! So that jeongin can wish for mwom and mwama to get bwack together again!!" Said jeongin smiling. Tzuyus face softened. Children are so innocent. Tzuyu caressed his face with her hands and kissed his forehead.

Tzuyu then picked up jeongin and made him sit on the couch.
"Now don't go anywhere or else mama will be worried. You are a good boy right? And good boy listens to their parents. " Said tzuyu.

"Jeongin is a good boy...." Said jeongin.
"Good. You can make drawings on this. You brought your colors ?" Asked tzuyu. Jeongin nodded.
"Ok then I will work now. " Said tzuyu then she went back to her chair. She worked on the papers while jeongin continued to draw.

Meanwhile on the practice session sana and suho were practicing their parts .

"Ok Anna -shi that was pretty good. " Said the director.
Sana bowed slightly and thanked the director while suho admired sana.
Sana stood straight looked at suho smiling. Suho felt like his heart beating fast. He felt butterflies in his stomach. He was so much amazed at sana's beauty.

'woah she is so gorgeous.....' thought suho looking at sana.

"Suho-shi, let's do the next part shall we?" Asked sana looking at the script.
"O-oh y-yeah sure....." Suho said.

The practice continued for more than an hour. After that it ended. Sana bowed to everyone and thanked them. At the end she bowed to suho and thanked him.

"Anna-shi , c-can you pls g-give me your number? Y-you know w-we are colleges now.....i-its ok if you don't want to ......" Said suho. Sana who thought it in a professional way nodded and gave her number to him.
Suho wanted to jump in happiness. Sana was a bit confused about why he was so happy but just shrugged and bid goodbye to the latter.

After sana got out of the practice room she immediately went to find tzuyu's room. She asked a staff about tzuyu's room and found out her room was upstairs. Sana ran to the elevator and was very much in a hurry. When the elevator room opened sana ran to tzuyu's room and opened the door making tzuyu and jeongin looked at the door.

Sana ran to jeongin and hugged him tightly. She kissed his head several times as her tears fell. She then broke the hug and looked at jeongin,
"Sweetie mom is sorry for doing what she did there. Mom loves you a lot. "

Tzuyu went to the door and locked the door.
Jeongin looked at sana with his innocent eyes that looked worried. He took his finger to his mouth indicating sana to 'shuh' . He said in whispered, "sshhh no onew should know your mwom, jeongin will work hawrd to win this game and then you and mwama will be together again...."
Jeongin smiled at the end. Sanas tears fell again. She hugged him again.

Tzuyu just looked at the two with her sad eyes. San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter