Chapter 20

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                        [TIME SKIP]

                   [3 YEARS LATER]

Minjus pov:

The alarm clock ranged violently. I groaned as I heard the stupid sound of alarm clock.
"Arrgghhhh..." I sighed madly and turned it off. I got up and did my morning routine. I went to the balcony for some fresh air.
"(Breath in) (breath out) it's so calm here. "  Speaking of calm, where's my two idiotic sisters.......sigh. I swear those two must be playing games. Mama brought it for them last time she visited.

What she brought for me? Well....let's see , Gucci bag, Gucci school bag, clothes from Channel, louis Vuitton coats. She brought it for those two too. But I didn't take any of this. I wouldn't take anything from the one who ruined our family.

I still haven't forgive mama for what she had done.

"Yah Minju, go open the door. Someone's at the door. " Said hyewon while pressing the keyboard like her life depends on it.
"What? Why can't you go?" I asked frowning. I love my sister's but they are so annoying. I went to the door. I opened it and saw a delivery guy.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" I asked him.
"You have a delivery. " Said the delivery guy smiling.
"I am sorry but we didn't order anything. Plus we don't have money to pay. You can take it back. " I said.
"No no, you don't have to pay money. It's already paid. " Said the delivery guy.
"I told you I don't want it. " I said.
"Pls look at the box at least for once. " Said the delivery guy. I looked at the box for once.

I was speechless. It was the new apple airpod max. Are you kidding me? Does she knows how expensive is this? Might not for her but for a kid like me who has no job yet it is really expensive.

"So? You are going to keep this right?" Asked the delivery guy.
"No. I am not going to keep it. " I said. Then suddenly my phone rang. I sighed.

"Hello?" I said not interestedly.
"Good morning princess. How are you? Did you like my gift?" Asked mama in a sweet voice from the other side of the phone.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't send me expensive gifts. You can't manipulate me like this to be on your side!!" I said annoyingly.

"Sweetie I am not-"
"Oh pls. Don't lie to me mama. Let's not hide it. We all know why you are doing this. " I told her then cut the phone.

"Can you pls leave ?" I asked the delivery guy.
"But-"
"Will you leave or do you want me to break the package. " I told the guy. His eyes widened. He immediately left the place.

It's good that he left. What a bad morning.

Me, hyunjin and hyewon , the three of us lives in this dorm. It wasn't too big or small. Good enough for three teenagers like us. But of course mom and mama tried to shift is from here to somewhere more luxurious. But we refused. We like it here. It's calm. The neighbors are nice.

"Hey , tomorrows weekend. Remember mom and mama will be coming with our other siblings. " Said hyunjin.
"I know...." I said lowering my voice uninterested.

Mom and mama comes to see us on weekends with jeongin, sully and yiren. We siblings get to spend some time together.

Mom and mama gives each other cold shoulders and try their bests to spend sometime with us. It's not like I hate the thought of them coming here or anything. The only problem I have with both of them is how unhealthily they compete.

The competition of getting us siblings on their own sides. It's gotten worse over the years. They shouldn't waste their money like this.

"Damn I didn't realize its almost weekend. Times passes so fast...." Said hyewon joining me and hyunjin on the dinning table.
"It's been three years....." Said hyunjin.
We fall back in a silence thinking about the things that happened in 3 years.

"If I am not wrong then the court is going to reopen our custody case again, right? I mean they did said that after 3 years they will see. " I said.
"Ohh yeah. Looks like your dumb Brain still got something. " Hyewon said annoying me.
"Oh yeah? At least I got something. While yours is empty. " I said.
She just pulled her tongue out at me.
This .

"But who do you think will win ?" Hyunjin asked. That's a good question.
"To be honest I think it will be mom. Mamas chances of winning is too low. " Hyewon said. She is right. I also think that. I also want that.

"How can you say that? What if mama wins? I mean she might have low chances but it's not zero. " Said hyunjin. Unlike me she wanted mama to win. We even had a big fight based on it. But then reconcile saying that it's stupid of us to fight over something like this. We are siblings we should be by our sides. Not fighting or cursing on each other.

Hyewon was still neutral about this matter. She just didn't care. To her , whoever wins at the end of the day they are our parents. We should feel proud that they care about us this much and not abandoning us like we see in movies or dramas.

It's almost our schooltime. Waking up, school, coming back, studying, this is what our life is now. No drama , no shouting, just calm and peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The million dollars expensive penthouse lit up because of the morning sun. A beautiful women in her soft fluffy bed just opened her eyes because of it. She sat on her bed and stretched her arm. She looked back at the bed. Where a good looking young men was sleeping.

She went near his ear.
"Good morning baby. " Said Sana sweetly to the guy who was sleeping there. Suho just groaned.
"Let me sleep...." Suho groaned.
"Suho wake up now. You know you have a schedule today. " Said Sana. Suho opened his eyes and smiled at sana sweetly.
"Good morning, wheres my morning kiss?" Asked suho. Sana giggled and gave him a kiss on the lips.
"Can't I stay here for a while?" Asked suho. Sana raised her brows.
"Excuse me? You have your own house to live. " Said Sana.

"You are right.....but I deserved it. You liked our date night right?" Said suho smiling at sana. Sana smiled back at him.
"It was amazing.....thanks for the amazing date. " Said Sana genuinely.
"You are welcome. It's my responsibility as a boyfriend." Said suho.

"Ok. Now get up and get ready. I am gonna prepare the breakfast now. " Said Sana while leaving her room.

She and suho has been couple for a year and a half. Their relationship is going well. At first sana didn't wanted to get in a relationship. But suho worked hard to win sana's heart. Suhos effort didn't went waste. It did left some effect in sana. So sana decided to give it a try. That's how they end up here now.

Sana went to the twins happily.
"Good morning babies..." Said Sana. She kissed sullyoon and yiren on the cheeks.

"Gwood morning!!!" Said the two getting up from the bed.
"Let's go. Let me help you guys to get ready. " Said Sana. She helped the two to brush teeth and get ready for school. She then went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. At that time suho entered the kitchen and slowly slid his hands around sana's waist and put his head on sana's shoulder. Sana smiled.

Suho playfully kissed on sana's cheeks making sana giggle.
"Tz-" sana stopped smiling as she realized who's name she was about to say.
'not this again....' sana thought sadly. She aggressively cut the vegetables. Suho chuckled a bit.
"Wooh, why so aggressive?" He said jokingly. Sana smiled fake.
"It's nothing. I am just trying to cook fast. Or you and the kids will be late. " Said Sana.

Suho looked at sana lovingly.
"It feels like you are my wife. With the kids it feels like we are a family. " Said suho.
Sana chuckled.
"Really?" Said Sana.
"Hmm.....and I would love to have a family with you. " Said suho. Sana became nervous suddenly. She doesn't know why. But whenever suho would say something like this she would feel that way. Is it good? Is it bad? She doesn't know.
Sana turned around to look at suho.
"I would also love to be with you suho but....I am still not ready. We have talked about it before. I still have to win the custody case. I want to live with all of my kids. Also with you. " Said Sana holding his cheeks.
Suho nodded.
"I will be waiting for you Sana. " Said suho. Sana looked at his eyes.
"You are really understanding. " Said Sana smiling.

Suho then gave a peck to sana's lips. Which sana received happily.
"Now let me cook. So you and the twins won't be late. " Said Sana then proceed to cook the food. Meanwhile suho went to the dinning area. She saw the twins.
"Hey sweeties, good morning." He said kissing their head. The twins smiled looking at him.
"Uncwel suho gwood morwning." Said the twins together. He then helped the twins to sit on the chair.

He then played with them a bit. Then sana entered with the breakfast.
"Breakfasts ready." Said Sana. They all sat together and started to have their breakfast.
 
"The foods good as always babe...." Said suho. Sana smiled.
"Thanks babe. " Said Sana.

After the breakfast sana got ready to drop the twins at school. Suho bid goodbye to sana to leave for his schedule. Sana got into the car and drove to the kindergarten. Sana had her cap and mask on. She helped the kids to got out of car.

"Ok, you two remember what I always say?" Asked sana to the twins by reaching their height.
"Always behwave well and...uh..." Sullyoon got stuck as she couldn't remember the other thing.
"And be gwood to others!!" Yiren said fullfil sullyoons line.
"Very good! Now go. Goodbye.." said Sana to the twins softly.
The twins bid goodbye to their mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter