Chapter 15

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mama..........you are disgusting." The words that left from minjus mouth left tzuyu hurt. Her own child now thinks that she is disgusting. 

"M-mama... i-its not true right?...I will believe y-you...pls tell me..." Hyunjin said tearing up. Tzuyu stood up with her tears falling. She held hyunjins hand. 
"T-trust me...I-i did no-nothing... p-pls .." tzuyu said with her voice cracked and shaking her head. She was crying like a child. 

Hyunjin was crying but still nodded indicating that she believes in her. 
Tzuyu then went to minju. She held minjus hand and plead , "m-minju-yah...p-pls trust me.... p-pls I did n-nothing. " Said tzuyu. Minju was looking at tzuyu. 

"How much do you want to lie? Aren't you ashamed tzuyu? Sana caught you once and the other day she saw you with another woman!! And you still are lying about that?!!" Said suho being all mad. 
"Would you shut the up?!!!!! I am talking with MY daughter!!!!!" Said tzuyu groaning like a lion. 

"What?...you w-were with other womens too?" Asked minju in disbelief. She was disappointed. 
"S-sweetie...I can explain ...pls believe me..." Said tzuyu. But minju was already having a doubt. Her eyes became teary and full of hatred. She looked at tzuyu like she hated tzuyu with all of her heart. 

Minju took her hands away from tzuyu. 
"S-stop it ....mama...I trusted you....."said minju breaking in tears. 
"Swe-sweetie....." Tzuyu said with her cracked voice. 
"Please stop......stop feeding us w-with lies....I...I don't think I can handle it. " Said minju crying. She then ran to her room while crying. 

Tzuyu stood there feeling like a loser. 
"I didn't.....do it ..." Tzuyu couldn't even finish her word before minju left. 

Tzuyu then went to hyewon. Who was standing there confused. She was in her deep thoughts. She was in the middle of taking a decision. She trusts tzuyu but she also trusts sana too. One of them is saying the truth. But who is actually right here? That's what she was thinking. 

Believing tzuyu would be like not believing sana. While believing sana means not believing tzuyu. Her mind was messed up now. 

Tzuyu hold her shoulder and asked, "H-hyewon-ah....y-you do be-believe me r-right?" Asked tzuyu stopping her cry a bit. Hyewon looked at tzuyu. She saw tzuyu was so hurt. She looked at sana then. Sana looked emotionless. 

"I don't know.....m-mama...I am so confused....I know that you love mom and you won't do it....but...mom...she is saying that you cheated...I don't know....I really don't..." Said hyewon looking down as her tears fell. Tzuyu was hopeless now. 

Her hands left hyewons shoulder. She went to the couch and sat there as her tears kept falling. Sana who doesn't want to see this just left the room. Suho followed her.  Hyunjin went to tzuyu. She hold tzuyu's hand .
"Mama... don't worry. I am still here. I trust you. Even if mom doesn't. I know you can never do it to mom. You love her a lot. " 

"I have been trying to tell her this for months.....but she doesn't believe me hyunjin-ah.......was the 15 years that worthless? Had I ever done something to reach at this level? Why can't she trust me a bit hyunjin-ah?....it hurts..." Said tzuyu . 

"I know mama....be patience , I know everything will be fine. " Said hyunjin trying to confront tzuyu. 

Meanwhile, sana was sitting near sick jeongin. He was soundly sleeping. Sana's mind kept on going back and forth to the things that happened a while ago. Sana then stood up from bed and stood near the window. Her eyes were stuck outside. 

'she looked so vulnerable....' sana thought thinking about tzuyu. Sana didn't realize but her tears were falling down now. She knows she hurt tzuyu and now she is feeling hurt too. It's not easy to forget a 15 years old of relationship. 

"Sana...." Sana got back from her thought and looked at the person. It was suho. Sana wiped her tears immediately. Suho sighed. He went near her. 

"You don't have to hide it from me. " Said suho. Without warning he pulled sana in his chest and hugged her. He wrapped his arms around sana. Sana needed a hug at that moment. So without asking any questions she hugged him back. 

She closed her eyes and hugged him. It was a warm hug. Sana forgot she was hugging suho. Instead she thought she was hugging tzuyu. She was craving for tzuyu at that moment. She needed tzuyus support. That's why she thought she was hugging tzuyu. Without realizing, words left sana's mouth that made suho feel butterflies. 

"No one can understand me like you do ....." 

Suho felt like he was in ninth club. Meanwhile tzuyu who just entered the room felt anger. She was mad angry right now. 
'so I didn't understand you all this year's?..... really sana....  " Tzuyu thought. Tzuyu was gritting her teeth now. 

She went near sana and suho. 
"Hey you....get out of my house. " Said tzuyu strictly while glaring. 
Sana at that moment realized that she wasn't hugging tzuyu. She was hugging suho. The words that were meant for tzuyu, sana said those words to suho. A great wave of regret came in her heart. 

"What kind of behavior is this? You can tell me this in a nice way. " Said suho. 
Tzuyu scoffed. "Nice way...." Tzuyu said. Tzuyu then continued, "just leave.......I don't want to see you near my house ever again. " Said tzuyu glaring. 

"Why?......" Sana said this time frowning. She went near tzuyu. 
"What do you mean why?" Asked tzuyu. 
"Tzuyu your son wouldn't be sleeping this peaceful if it wasn't for him .....how can you be so unthankful?!! What you did today was unacceptable!!" Said Sana angrily. 
"Can you shut up a bit?!!" Shout tzuyu a bit. 

This time sana stopped talking. Tzuyu was now really done with them. Tzuyu looked like she was mad. 
"I am done with this ...." Said tzuyu. The whole room got silenced. 

"Sana I will be going now. " Said suho. 
"I will walk you out. " Said Sana. They both then got out of the room. 

After suho left sana locked the door and turned around to see tzuyu their. 
Sana was about to walk past her but then tzuyu hold her hand. 

Sana looked back at tzuyu. 
"Tzuyu let go off my hand...." Said Sana. 
"You did it intentionally, didn't you?" Tzuyu asked gritting her teeth while staring at sana with her sharp eyes. Sana has never seen tzuyu this mad. 

"W-what are you talking about?..let go off my hand....." Said Sana. The grip in sana's arm got tighter. Tzuyu kept on staring at sana without blinking. 
Sana felt pain from tzuyu's hand. 
"T-tzuyu-yah....ahh..i-its hurting...let go ....." Sana said. She was actually feeling hurt. Right at that moment tzuyu came back to reality. She let go off sana's hand. 

"Answer my question, you did intentionally right?" Asked tzuyu.
"What do you mean?" Asked sana confused. 
Tzuyu scoffed. Her appearance got colder and colder. 
"You intentionally said those things so that the triplets can hear. " Said tzuyu. 
Sana frowned..
"Tzuyu are you insane? Why would I do that?" Asked sana shouting. 
"Why would you do that?!!! You are asking me?!!! Well... I don't know!! Maybe you wanted them to hate me what else!!!!" Tzuyu said shouting. 

"You are totally out of your mind...." Said Sana. They both stared at each other intensely. 
"You know it was my fault that I tried to hide this from the kids for months. I shouldn't have done that. They should've known your true color months ago. " Said Sana looking straightly at Tzuyu's eyes. 

"True color?!! The thing is you never trusted me sana!! " Said tzuyu shouting. 
"Oh really?!! I didn't?!! Then why do you think I married you without my Father's permission?!! Huh?!! Tell me!!" Said Sana angrily. The screams got louder. 

They were shouting at each other. But then suddenly they heard a loud cry coming from tzuyu's room where jeongin was sleeping. He was crying his heart out. Sana and tzuyu both forgot about the argument and ran to jeongin to see if everythings alright. 

Sana went to jeongin and hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter