Chapter 25

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole journey was awkward. Sana couldn't stop thinking about yesterday night. Tzuyu was inside her just a few hours ago. She was screaming tzuyus name not long ago. And now they are acting like a Uber driver and a passenger.

Tzuyu also was thinking about the last night. She was in great confusion. Her and Sana a while ago were all over each other. What was the meaning of it. Was that drink only reason? In tzuyus case it wasn't. In the first it was the drinks fault. But the rest was tzuyu following her heart. She wondered if in sana's case it was same too or not.
The awkward drive ended as they reached the mansion.

"Look they are here!!!" Said hyewon looking from the window of her room.
"They are? Finally!!" Said hyunjin.
"God I was worried.." mumbled minju.
"Let's go and greet them. " Said jeongin. The four of them went down running. They opened the door and saw sana coming out of tzuyus car smiling.

"Mom and.....mama? They came together. " Said hyewon a bit surprised.
"Won't you guys hug me? " Asked sana. The triplets and jeongin ran to sana. They hugged her together. Sana hugged them back.

"I missed you guys. I brought gifts for all of you. " Said sana smiling. The girls and the boy smiled.
"Where are my other two princesses?" Asked sana.
"They are sleeping. They will be up don't worry. " Said hyunjin.
"You guys didn't went to school today?" Asked sana.
"No. We were worried and decided to stay here and meet with you and mama. " Hyewon replied.

"Is that so....." Sana said.
"Kids, didn't you miss me?" Asked tzuyu coming out of the car.
"Of course we did. " Said hyunjin. The four of the three kids ran to tzuyu and hugged her tightly. Minju didn't. She just stood with sana.

"Mwama!!!!" The twins screamed looking at tzuyu. They ran to tzuyu. Tzuyu picked both of them up. She planted kiss on their cheeks. They kissed on Tzuyu's cheeks back.

Tzuyu smiled at them.
"Let's go inside now. " Said tzuyu. At that time the bodyguards arrived.
"Pls take the stuffs in my rooms." Said tzuyu to the bodyguards. They all bowed and did what she asked for .They all went inside. Tzuyu put the twins down.
"I am gonna go and get freshen up. Then let's have lunch ok?" Asked tzuyu. The others excluding sana nodded.

"Sana!!! Finally you are here!!!"
"Suho? You are here?" Asked sana looking at suho.
"Phew I was calling you last night. But you never picked. I was so worried. So I came to check if you are home or not. But the kids told me you are not. " Said suho. He then hugged sana.
"Don't make me this much worried. I won't be able to take it.  " Said suho closing his eyes still holding sana.

Tzuyu swore to god. She wanted to punch him hard. Her fist clenched.

"I-its fine suho. I am fine now. Y-you don't have to worry for me. " Said sana patting his shoulder. Suho then broke the hug.
"I will be going now. I am tired of the journey. I need some sleep too....." Said tzuyu then left.

"Journey? D-did you and tzuyu came back together?" Asked suho a bit worried. "Let's talk in my room suho. " Said sana. She then hold suhos hand and guided to her room.
"You know I kind of feel bothered whenever I see mom with someone else other than mama. " Hyewon said looking at suho and sana.
"We both are the same I guess. " Said hyunjin.
"You both need to accept it. Come on sully , yiren your favorite cartoon will start soon. " Said minju. The twins followed minju from behind.
"Noona, I need some help in my studies. Can you pls help me?" Asked jeongin.
"Sigh. Fine. let's go. " Said hyunjin and took jeongin to his room.
"Jinjin , I will be going to the store later. You want anything. " Said hyewon.
"A bread will be ok. " Said hyunjin while walking up in the stairs. Hyewon nodded listening to her sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sana you didn't answer my question. " Said suho looking at sana.

"Y-yeah. She was there. Apparently she was the boss of the clothing company that I was modeling for. " Said sana. This time suhos frowned more.
"Sana why didn't you told me?... I would've left everything to pick you up. " Said suho frowning.
"Y-yeah but I didn't want to disturb you and she insisted, so I thought that it would be better...." Said sana trying to calm suho. Suho shook his head and said,
"Sana you don't understand. What if she did something to you? Don't get me wrong. I trust you a lot. But I don't trust her. " Said suho. Sana sighed.

"I understand. I would try to be careful next time. " Said sana. Suho nodded. Then again hugged sana.
"I have missed you so much. How about a date?" Asked suho.
"Don't be mad but I am a bit tired right now. How about tomorrow? I am free tomorrow. We can call it a dinner date. " Said sana. Suho smiled and broke the hug. He looked at sana with his smile. A guilt build in sana's heart. The thought of her and tzuyu's last night activity came in her mind.

'suho doesn't deserve it. I need to talk it with tzuyu. ' thought sana.

Suho hold her cheeks and said, "a date tomorrow. Hmm?" Sana smiled forcedly and nodded.
"So....I will be seeing you tomorrow? Or do you want me to join you in bath?" Said suho then winked playfully. Sana laughed and hit his chest. While he laughed too.

Unknown to them tzuyu was outside. She was listening to their flirting. How they smiled with one another.

"Come on now, won't you let your baby boy spend some quality time with you?" Said suho pouting.
"I would but not in the bath. " Said sana whining. Suho then planted a kiss on sana's lips.

"I need another kiss. I missed you. " Said suho. Sana then shook her head smiling. She then kissed him. They were making out.

Tzuyu who was outside felt disgusted. She just wanted to scream but couldn't do anything. She couldn't show any expression.

"Now go. I will see you tomorrow. " Said sana.
"Same Baby.  I love you. " Said suho.
"I love you too. " And it broke tzuyus heart.

Suho then opened the door to leave. Tzuyu has already moved from there. He then left the house.

As sana was hungry she decided to take a shower first and will be taking a long relaxing bath at night. She went to the shower and took off her clothes. Her eyes landed on her body. Tzuyus mark from the last night was still there.

Sana's mind again went to the last night. Tzuyu and her ed like a wild animal. They ed till dawn , till they passed out. Each and every round it got more intense. Sana remembers how tzuyu ed her in different positions in various places of the room and took her to the cloud.
Tzuyus hickeys are the evidence of the wild night. The hickeys that she made in sana's body.

Sana then went inside the shower. She closed her eyes as she felt the water fall.

'i need to cool my mind....' thought sana. After the shower she went to the dinning area. It was almost time for lunch. Tzuyu was there already. The twins have all of her attention. While jeongin was sitting on her lap looking at the twins talking god knows what. Then tzuyu smiling as she found her daughters adorable.

Sana's heart flutter seeing Tzuyu so close with the kids. The triplets were sitting on the other chairs arguing about something. The food was served  . Tzuyu ordered it. It looked like everyone was waiting for sana to arrive.

Sana walked to the table smiling and sat beside the twins. On the end of the table tzuyu was sitting. Besides her was the twins. On her other side was the triplets. Jeongin smiled looking at sana.
"Mom, we were waiting for you. '"said jeongin. He then got off from tzuyu's lap and walked to sana. He took his seat beside sana. Sana smiled.
They started to have lunch.
"So....how was the work?" Asked hyewon..
"It went well. " Tzuyu replied shortly.
"Mom are you ok? I heard about the director. I was about to call you but I got busy. He didn't anything bad to you right?" Asked minju worriedly.
"I am fine sweetie. Don't worry. " Said sana smiling.

Tzuyu was staring at sana. The whole time. But then went back to eating.
After the lunch , it was time for sana to give the kids their gifts that she bought from Jeju. They sat in the living room. Sana left the luggage filled with gifts in the living room as she doesn't want to tire herself by taking it upstairs.

Tzuyu smiled looking at how their kids were so excited and happy to have the gifts. Her stares at sana were warm and filled with love.

"Mwama gwifts...." Said yiren while looking at tzuyu with her sparkling eyes. Tzuyus heart melted. She didn't bought any gifts for them this time. At that time sullyoon walked to tzuyu.
"Gwift?" Asked sullyoon looking at tzuyu with the sparkling eyes. Now tzuyu felt bad for not bringing anything. Tzuyu gulped. ' the twins will hate me now....' thought tzuyu.

"Uhh....."
"Sully yiren..." Sana called them smiling. The twins ran to sana. Sana reached their height.
"Were you asking for gifts? But mama already gave you that. " Said sana in her sweet voice while smiling.
The twins looked at each other confused.
"The one I gave you right now. These are from mama. I am sorry mom couldn't bring you a gift. Sorry. " Said sana apologizing and pouting. The twins then kissed her both cheeks at the same time. Then hugged sana.

"It's fwine. We wuv you mom!!!" Said the twins hugging sana. Sana hugged them back closing her eyes. Tzuyu was stunned right now.

"Did you say thanks to mama?" Asked sana while breaking the hug. The twins shook their head.
"Then go. " Said sana softly. The twins ran to tzuyu. Tzuyu hugged them tightly after she reached their heights.  She planted kisses on their heads.

"Mwama thanks. " Said the twins.
"You are welcome. " Said tzuyu smiling.

The triplets were adoring this scenery.
Hyewon, minju and hyunjin smiled proudly looking at sana. While jeongin smiled looking at the scenery. He loves it. He missed it. It felt like they are a family again. Meanwhile sana was enjoying seeing tzuyu with the twins. Her smile grows wider seeing them everytime.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did something happened between you and mom?" Asked hyunjin looking at tzuyu.
"Huh? Me and sana? No nothing. " Said tzuyu looking Infront the scenery. They were in the backyard of the chou mansion. Chou mansion was big. The backyard was big enough to play football. A side of it has a garden. There was a part where you can play golf. Then there was a open field. Tzuyu and hyunjin were sitting on small table that has an umbrella over it.

"It didn't look like it though. " Said hyunjin raising.
"What?" Asked tzuyu looking at hyunjin.
"You know. It looked like something happened between you two. The atmosphere between you two changed a bit. I can see it. " Said hyunjin.

"Ohh....it nothing. Don't think too much. " Said tzuyu. It was a bit silence.
"Mama..."
"Hmm?"
"I saw something on mom's neck. It looked like she got hurt. " Said hyunjin. Tzuyu looked at hyunjin. She tried her best to not look nervous.
"O-oh that....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter