Chapter 23

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The business class was filled with the employees. There were some other people too. The company made sure to do everything for the artists safety.
Sana walked in with miyeon.


"Anna , this is your seat." Said miyeon.
Sana nodded and took the window seat. Sana then saw miyeon looking around.
"What are you looking at? Aren't you gonna sit with me?" Asked sana frowning.
"No.... unfortunately we are shortage of one seat in the business class. Someone has to sit on the economic class. " Said miyeon. Sana pouted.
"But I want to sit with you. I am going to be bored without you miyeon-ah. " Said Sana. Miyeon pouted too.

"I know....ummm Anna .... actually there's something I forget to mention" said miyeon smiling nervously.
"What is it?" Sana asked curiously
"Well umm....as you see we got shortage in seats and I have to go the economic class....s-so the person who will sit beside you is...c-chou tzuyu." Said miyeon gulping.
Sana then started to process what miyeon says. Sana's eyes widened.
"What?!" Sana said.

"I am sorry....she is the client you know. And we can't let a client sit in the economy class while we are on the business class. " Said miyeon.
Sana was understanding what miyeon was saying but sitting with tzuyu is the last thing she wanted in this journey.

"Don't worry you will be f-fine....b-besides it's for only some hours. We will reach there in no time. " Said miyeon.

Sana sighed. She can't do anything after all. It is miyeons job. At that time tzuyu came in the picture. She was looking for her seat untill she found out. She was surprised to see sana sitting beside her seat.

"Ms. Chou, this is your seat. " Said miyeon smiling.
"This?.....are you sure?" Asked tzuyu looking at miyeon.
"Yes...pls take it ma'am." Said miyeon politely. Tzuyu looked at sana who was glaring at her. Tzuyu just looked at her emotionlessly.
"Ok.....so where will you be sitting?" Asked tzuyu to miyeon.
"I will be sitting on the economy class." Said miyeon smiling.
"Economy? Why not here?" Asked tzuyu frowning. 'is she worried about her?' sana thought looking at tzuyu. A kind of jealousy was filing in her heart. 'why does she care so much?' thought sana. She just rolled her eyes.
"Ms. Chou, you are our client so it won't look good if we make you sit in the economy class right?" Said miyeon still with the smile.

"What's happening here?" The director , who's a man in his 50's, came there. He glanced at everyone.
"Sir, I was just telling Ms. Chou to sit with Anna. " Said miyeon.
"Really? Is there any problem?" Asked director. At that time an idea came in sana's mind.
"Director-nim why don't you sit with me?" Said sana giving him her best smile.
"With you ? " He then glanced at tzuyu and miyeon and then again looked at sana.
"Yes director-nim, pls?" Said sana cutely. The director smiled and nodded.
"Ms. Chou you won't mind right?" Asked the director.
"Director-nim, I don't want to sit with her. Sitting with you is better than sit with her. That's why I am asking you." Said sana looking back and forth at tzuyu and the director. Tzuyu clenched her ticket. The jealousy was eating her up. But she decided to keep it cool.

The director became happy. After all who doesn't want to sit with a woman who is beautiful and young at the same time. The women who is the fantasy of all guys.

He happily took his sit beside sana.
"Ms. Chou you can take my seat " said the director handing her his ticket. Sana just smirked looking at tzuyu.
'You thought I would sit with you? Never. ' thought sana. As if she has won the war.

Tzuyu who accepted her fate just sighed. She then looked at miyeon and smiled. She walked to miyeon. She took miyeons ticket and gave the one she has to miyeon.
"Ms. Chou-"
"It's fine. It will be safer for you to sit here rather than sitting on the economy class. " Said tzuyu smiling.

Miyeon looked at tzuyu amused.
"You can look after her for me. " Said tzuyu smiling. Only miyeon heard the line. Tzuyu left and miyeon just stared at her.
'she cares for sana a lot. ' miyeon thought. Miyeon then looked for her seat and found it finally.

"Wait you will be sitting here? I thought some old pig will end up sitting with me. " Said a voice. The owner of the voice has a smirk on the lips. Looks charismatic and can draw your attention in the crowd. Miyeons heart beat got fast looking at the women Infront of her. A blush came in her cheeks. She smiled like an idiot. 

"H-hi....." Miyeon said blushing and smiling.
"Hey...." Said the girl. Miyeon took a sit beside her. Both of them were lost in each other's eyes. They admired their features.

"I-i am miyeon....n-nice to meet you..." Said miyeon.
"I am Minnie. Nice to meet you too miyeon. " Said Minnie and then winked at the end making miyeon more blushing mess. This journey is sure going to be interesting.

"Passengers pls take your seats . We will take off our flight soon. Make sure to turn off your phones and any electronic devices that you have. Pls follow our instruction. Call us if you need any help. " Said the air hostess in her microphone.

The plane took off successfully. Everyone loosen up their seatbelts and was now doing their own thing.
Sana sighed. She looked at the window and enjoyed the view.

But then sana felt weird as she felt someone near her. She turned to look beside her. But then suddenly she got shocked seeing the director being too close to her. Sana smiled awkwardly to the director.
"I was just trying to look at the view. " He said smiling. But now his smile didn't look good or trustable like before......it looked creepy in sana's eyes. A sudden fear was born in her heart.
'no no. I am just over thinking....' thought sana.
A bit if silence took over them. Untill the director spoke again.

"Anna-shi, so how's life going?" Asked the director smiling.
"It's going fine actually. It was my dream to be an actress. " Said sana smiling back.
"Ohh really? Good to hear. Are you interested to work with anyone recently?" Asked the director.
"Yes actually. You know our industry's big director Mr. Jung. I am so down to work with him. If I get any chance I would like to act in one of his movies you know. " Said sana dreamily.

"Hmm....I can get you in touch with him. " Said the director. Sana smiled and looked at him.
"Really? You can? Director-nim you are so kind. " Said sana.

"Hahahaha....it's nothing....besides...." He then put his hand on sana's lap. Sana frowned. He rubbed her thighs.
"I can do anything for the best actress.." said the director.

"D-director-nim....what are you doing? " Sana said. Her voice was shaky. She was scared and disgusted being touched like that.
His hands then started to go up.
"S-stop...." Sana said. Her eyes were teary. His hands made it's way to sana's waist. Trying to pull sana closer. His hands massaged sana's waist sensually. Making sana feel more scared. She isn't screaming cause she doesn't want to creat a scene. She doesn't have any proof that he was being a jerk to her.

"You like it anna-shi, after all this is what you wanted from the beginning.....why else you wanted to sit with me ..." Said the director and made his hands come back to sana's thighs. Making sure to brush his arm on sana's chest. While sana was trying her best to get his hands off her.

She was so uncomfortable. Her face showed it. Untill a pair of eyes saw it. She immediately ran to her seat.
"You have Ms. Chous number right?" Asked miyeon to Minnie.
"Yeah I do. I work under her after all. " Said minnie. Miyeon then took minnies phone and messaged tzuyu.

Tzuyu who was on the economy class got the message. Her blood boiled. She was ready to break the director. She walked to the business class and saw there how uncomfortable sana was and how the director was harassing her.

She clenched her fist. She went near them.
"Ms. Chou-"
"Anna , let's go. " Said tzuyu and took sana's hand. Sana stood up looking at tzuyu with a hope.

"B-but Anna wants to-"
"Shut up you old pig. Another word and you will be done. I saw what you did. " Said tzuyu looking at him with her fiery eyes. She was ready to kill him . She then looked at sana ,
"And you , do you still want to sit with him" said tzuyu. Sana shook her head looking down.
"You are sitting with me. " Said tzuyu and pulled her with herself. Tzuyu looked scary at that moment.
She went to miyeon and Minnie's seat.
"You two go to the economy class, that's an order. " Said tzuyu. The other two nodded.

As they went out of the business class miyeon asked,
"So how are we going to get seats?"
Minnie thought for a while then an idea came to her mind.
"Just follow my lead ok?" Asked Minnie. Miyeon nodded.

They walked to the air hostess. Minnie put her arms around miyeons shoulder making miyeon looked at her.

"Uhm excuse me, can you pls change our seat from business class to economy class? Actually my wife here is pregnant and she hates the smell she was getting in the business class. You know pregnant woman. So can you pls do that for us?" Said Minnie. Miyeon was starstruck and her heart jumped and she blushed when Minnie called her wife. She liked it too much.

"Sure ma'am. Pls follow me.  " Said the air hostess. Minnie and miyeon nodded smiling.

Meanwhile,

Sana was sitting silently. Tzuyu beside her was still mad about the matter. She was planning to take a revenge. Sana stood up and went to the washroom nearby. She needed some time alone. She cried silently inside the toilet.

Five minutes and sana didn't come back. Tzuyu who was outside and worried got up and went Infront of the toilet. She knocked twice.
"Sana? You ok? Can you pls open the door.... i-its ok if you don't want to. " Said tzuyu. Sana who was inside decided to open the door. Tzuyu entered the washroom and locked the door. She walked closer to sana. Sana's tears fell. Tzuyu cupped her face and looked at her softly.

"Sana.... don't cry ...." Tzuyu then wiped her tears. Sana stared at tzuyu.
"For every single tear he has to pay .....he will pay for it..... And I will make sure of it ...." Tzuyu said looking at sana seriously.

Tzuyu then hugged sana. Sana was hesitant but accepted the hug as she needed comfort right now.

Tzuyu kissed sana's forehead several times trying to comfort and make sana feel safe. And sana did felt safe in tzuyu's arm. Tzuyu didn't wanted it to end , she wanted to hold her forever but it ended soon. They broke the hug. Tzuyu caressed sana's cheeks. Sana looked back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter