Chapter 24

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"we don't have any place to go other than that.." said tzuyu.
"It's all your fault. I can't stay here for the night. What if someone tries to rob us at night? There is almost no human being around us. How do you expect us to stay here?" Said sana looking at tzuyu.
"First of all it's not my fault. We are just having a bad day today. It's only for tonight. Can't you just handle it for one night?" Said tzuyu pissed.

"If that's what you want then I am leaving the car." Said sana and got out. "Give me back my luggages. " Said sana ordering tzuyu .

"Are you crazy?!! What if someone recognizes you? " Said tzuyu frowning.
"I don't know. But staying here for the night and going in my own is same to me. " Said sana.
"How?" Said tzuyu.
"What if someone sees us and recognizes us. What are we going to do?" Said sana. Tzuyu thought for a while. Sana is not wrong. They need to find a shelter tonight.

"Then where do you want to go?" Asked tzuyu.
"I don't know. Isn't there any hotel around? Even if it's 1 star I don't care. " Said sana.
"I don't know. Lets go. You are coming with me " said tzuyu
"W-what about the car?" Asked sana.
"I don't care about it. Get your things. I am taking mine. " Said tzuyu. The two of them walked on the street side by side with their bags. Sana was dragging her things because it was a lot.
"S- it's so heavy....." Mumbled sana to herself.
"Can you walk a little fast?" Said tzuyu walking casually.
"I have a lot of things. Why don't you slow down a bit. " Said sana while dragging her heavy luggage and bags. Tzuyu sighed. Tzuyu then took the bag from sana's hand and hanged it on her shoulder like it's nothing. She dragged her own luggage like it's something she does everyday.

Now coming to think of it. Sana thought tzuyu looked so stylish and cool. 'she for sure got some muscles underneath....' sana thought while looking at tzuyu from head to toe. She bit her lips looking at tzuyu. Times like this she would always find tzuyu y and irresistible. But then shook her head thinking ' what the heck was I thinking..??' . Sana scolded herself in her mind.

It's been 30 minutes now. Sana's legs were hurting.

"I am (pant) so tired. " Said sana giving up. At that time tzuyus eyes caught something. A hotel. Finally.

But it wasn't any normal hotel. It was a love hotel.
"Sana....look ...." Said tzuyu. Sanas eyes moved and saw the hotel Infront of her. The hotel looked old and rusty. What do they expect from here anyways. It's better than staying in streets.

"Hey.....you want to stay there?" Asked tzuyu. Sana looked over to the hotel. Sana sighed. It's the only option they have now.
"We don't have any options....." Said sana. Tzuyu and sana both entered the hotel. As tzuyu expected. The hotel did look old inside too. It looked like it nothing has changed in this hotel over a decade. There was receptionist who was wearing overly revealing clothes showing her cleavage. Chewing a gum and using her phone and scoffing sometimes. There was no people there. An old man who was most probably the cleaner was dozing off while sitting on the lobby's couch.

Tzuyu cleared to get the receptionists attention. The receptionist looked at them. Her eyes stuck at tzuyu. The women thought of tzuyu looking so charming and hot.

"Welcome to the love hotel. Do you guys want to Rest or stay?" Asked the receptionist. Tzuyu glanced at sana once.
"Stay. " Said tzuyu. The receptionist smirked. Sana's face was covered with a mask and cap. But underneath the mask sana was a blushing mess.
"Condoms? Birth pills? Lubricant?..
.....or perhaps.... handcuffs or toys?" Asked the receptionist still with the smirk.
"No we don't need it. " Said tzuyu with a red face. It was getting awkward.
"Oh believe me. Someone as hot as you needs at least a whole packet of for one night. " Said the receptionist and then playfully winked.
"We don't need it. " Said tzuyu a bit annoyed.
"Aww why? She can't satisfy you? What a bummer. You can come with me you know...." Said the receptionist. Sana felt triggered . She was ready to jump on that women and start a cat fight. But hold herself back.
"Pls give us our room keys. " Said tzuyu.
"Fine .....tsk....you looked like a good ..." The receptionist said and mumbled the last part. and rolled her eyes. "35,000 won for one night. Signature here. We do room services till 10. But we don't serve dinner. Don't call in the reception after 11. We don't have many employees. " Said the receptionist still chewing her gum. 'why are they still open?' thought tzuyu. But then nodded.
"Credit card?" Asked tzuyu. The receptionist took it. After paying the amount tzuyu looked at sana.
"Let's go. " Said tzuyu after taking the keys. Sana moved with her.
They moved to their room. The room wasn't good. Neither too bad. A bed, a tv and pretty normal stuff , a balcony. The room wasn't big. It was small for a hotel.
"So whos going to take the bed?" Sana asked. Tzuyu thought a bit.
"You take it. I am good in the couch. " Said tzuyu.
"But won't you have problem sleeping in it ?" Sana asked looking at tzuyu worriedly. Tzuyu who saw sana worried smiled a bit and said," I am used to it now. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then took some of her clothes.
"I am going to take a bath. " Said tzuyu.
"You can go after me. " Continued tzuyu.
She then went inside to take a bath. Sana looked around a bit. She has never been on a love hotel before. She saw some dvds and CDs. But then ended up blushing finding out what was the plot of these CDs or DVDs.
As she doesn't have anything to do. She decided to open her phone. There was no network in her phone. But she did got some new messages.
sana opened her message and saw miyeons massage.

Miyeon

Sana , did you know that ms. Chou is the one who exposed the director? She is so cool. Minnie told me that Ms. Chou planned all of this. Even she has to act to think like him for him to be open up about it. She is awesome!!

Now sana's mind filled with questions.

'wait does that means....ohh no....' sana thought.
She has said so many bad things to tzuyu. And now she feels guilty.
'what did I do....' thought sana regretting.
Tzuyu came out of the bathroom.
"The bathrooms all yours. Pls be careful using the shower. Sometimes it might stop working. " Said tzuyu. Sana nodded. Her mind was still on Tzuyu. She took her clothes.
Sana then went inside. She needed to cool her head down. She is feeling guilty for thinking of like that .

After the bath she came to tzuyu. She went to the balcony where tzuyu was standing. Tzuyu was leaning her upper part of the body to the railing. She was staring outside. The wind was blowing making the atmosphere cool.
"Uhm..... tzuyu....I ...I am sorry for doubting you the other day .....miyeon told me everything.....I am sorry for saying harsh words. Thanks for taking action. " Said sana looking down.
Tzuyu looked at sana for a while.
"I am not mad sana.....it's fine ....I am used to getting misunderstood by you......" Said tzuyu.
'what does she meant?' thought sana.
Tzuyu walked to sana. She hold her cheeks.
"I care for you a lot. I want you to know that...." Tzuyu said to sana. She then kissed sana on the forehead.

"I am gonna get us something to eat. Wait for me here. " Said tzuyu. She then took her wallet and went outside.
Tzuyu was in her comfortable boxers that tzuyu loves to wear while she is in the house. She has a t-shirt on. She started to look for some good restaurant.

Sana was getting bored inside. She decided to play some offline games till tzuyu comes.

Half an hour later tzuyu came back. She has some plastic bags on her hands.
"Come here let's eat. " Said tzuyu. Both of them sat and enjoyed the meal. After the silence dinner tzuyu again went to the balcony. She brought out her pack of cigarettes and lit one up and then put it in . She was smoking peacefully.

Untill her time got ruined when sana took the cigarette off and threw it.
"Why did you do that? " Asked tzuyu annoyed.
"When did you start smoking?!" Asked sana more annoyed.
"It shouldn't matter to you..." Tzuyu said.
"It does!!" Said sana. Tzuyu saw the anger and worried in sana's eyes.
"Why?..." Said tzuyu.
"C-cause....the kids. If something happens to you what will happen to them? Do you want them to be sad because of you? Have you ever thought of them?all of them are attached to you tzuyu. What will happen to m-..." Sana stopped as she couldn't say the next words. Her eyes flickered and she looked down .

"What? Why did you stop sana? Tell me.....I want to know. " Said tzuyu looking at sana with her longing eyes.
"Nothing. Our kids will be sad if they know this. " Said sana. tzuyu chuckled in sadness.
"Our kids.......at least you still acknowledge me as their other parent. " Said tzuyu. Her voice showed some sadness.
She then took another cigarette out of her packet and lit it up. Then started smoking.
Sana frowned.

"You are smoking again?!! I thought that you w-" sana got cutt off by tzuyu.
"What? That I would listen to you and stop this in a day? Sana I am not the old tzuyu you know. " Said tzuyu. Her eyes looked emotionaless but at the same time sad.
"That tzuyu is gone for good....." Said tzuyu.
"Tzuyu stop it!! You are killing yourself!!" Said sana again taking the cigarette and then threw it. Tzuyu stared at her. This time a bit mad .
"You have lost your rights. You don't have any rights to stop me sana. You have lost it the day you signed those divorce papers. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu was still hurt about it. But spoke a little.

"It's better if I die. You can have the kids , a new life , successful and romantic husband.....all so good. " Said tzuyu. This time sana got real mad. She made tzuyu look at her by holding one of tzuyus arm and turning tzuyu's body to her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter