Chapter 29

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"What? Tonight? Are you sure mina?" Sana said on the phone.
"Yeah I am sana-chan. Send the kids , they will have a great time." Said mina on the other side of the phone.
"It's just that you know my kids can be quiet troublesome. " Said sana worriedly.
"But they are good influence to my twins. At least hyeju and heejin doesn't fight too much when they are around. The triplets will keep them busy. " Said mina standing and looking at her kids who were playing baseball in the big garden with chaeyoung. A small smile appeared on her face.
"Besides sunghoon and jeongin are close enough. They are like best friends. It would be good. " Mina continued as she started.
"Okay if you say so. I guess I will be pretty alone tonight. The twins are in  my parents house. They said they miss them a lot. They wanted to take them all but then I didn't wanted them to take too much pressure.....sigh....they are getting old you know. Specially oto-san. " Said sana .
"Is that so? Then stay safe. Make sure to tell tzuyu to come early. " Said mina.
"No it's fine. Tzuyu is too busy with her work. Besides staying alone with her will be awkward. " Said sana.
"Ok but make sure to be safe. I will hang up now. Let's meet each other soon. " Said mina smiling..
"Yeah sure. Bye. " Said sana then cut the call.

The triplets looked at sana from behind.
"What do you think ?" Asked minju to the other two whispering.
"I think she said no. " Said hyewon.
"Gosh why are you so negative? Think positive!!" Said hyunjin whispere shouting.
"I did told hyeju to tell aunt mina to convince mom. It will work don't worry. " Said hyunjin with confident.
"I can't believe you and hyeju actually became best friends. You guys couldn't even stand one another a few years ago." Said minju in disbelieve.
"People change and so does their behavior and thoughts. " Said hyunjin . Hyewon nodded.

At that time sana looked behind and saw her three daughters..
"You guys? Do you need something?" Asked sana.
"Uhh...n-no.... n-nothing...right?" Sais hyewon nervously then glanced at her sisters. The other two nodded nervously.
"Ok. Btw mina invited you three and jeongin to their house. So go and pack your backs. You will be having a sleepover. " Said sana.

"Yesss!!!!!!!" The three cheered together and gave hi-five to each other.
"But make sure to behave well. Ok? " Said sana. Minju, hyewon and hyunjin nodded. The three then left to pack their bags.

The day passed sana being alone in the house.
"..............As you can see there's a chance of heavy rainfall tonight in Seoul and it's near areas. It's better if you stay at home unless you have emergency. pls make sure to have your umbrella with yourself wherever you go. That's it for today, thanks for staying with us..." 

The weather report broadcasted as sana watched with boredom. She sighed. She was feeling bored. Soon it will be afternoon. Sana then turned the TV off. The twins has already left with their grandparents. Sana then decided to practice for her next movie that she will be filming soon. Obviously she is the main character. Her last movie was a mega hit and apparently she got nominated as best actress.

Meanwhile,
"How many meetings do we have today?" Asked tzuyu as she walked on the hallway while eunbi was tailing behind her.
"Ms. Chou we have more 4 meetings left. The last one will take place in one of our hotels. " Said eunbi looking at her ipad while following tzuyu.
"Are the files ready?" Asked tzuyu as she stopped and turned back to eunbi.

"Yes, Ms. Chou. Everything is ready. Just like how you wanted. " Said eunbi. Tzuyu nodded in satisfaction.

Tzuyu then entered the office. She was surprised to see chaeyoung in her office.
"Chae?" Tzuyu smiled. Chaeyoung smiled back. She stood up and hugged tzuyu. Tzuyu hugged back. They then broke the hug. Tzuyu then look back at eunbi.
"Uhh eunbi you can go and make sure no one enters. " Said tzuyu. Eunbi bowed while smiling and left the room. Tzuyu then took her seat , so did chaeyoung.
"So how are you doing?" Asked chaeyoung.
"Not too good , not too bad. " Said tzuyu sighing.
"By the way how's everyone in your house doing? And you suddenly here?"asked tzuyu curiously.
"You tell me chou. You have been really busy lately. Appa is mad cause you are not visiting him. Yah did you forget that we are also like a family. " Said chaeyoung pouting.

Tzuyu chuckled.
"It's not like that. The business is still growing and you know my family matters. " Said tzuyu.
"Hmm. I know.......by the way the reason why I am here is to invite you. Appa's birthday is coming. Remember?" Said chaeyoung raising her brows..
"Ahh. " Tzuyu groaned and then massaged her forehead.
"I almost forgot. " Said tzuyu .
"Yah chou tzuyu you are really working too much. The party will held tomorrow night. Make sure to come. He would love to see you there. Bring the kids too. They are going to have a great time. " Said chaeyoung.

"The kids....I don't think they will be able to come. Apparently sana's parents wanted to spend some time with them. Sullyoon and yiren are already there. I have to drop the triplets and jeongin there tomorrow. You know vacation is the only time they get to see sana's parents. " Said tzuyu.
Chaeyoung nodded understanding.
"Ok. Then you make sure to come tomorrow. " Said chaeyoung. Tzuyu nodded smiling.
"Sure I will. " Said tzuyu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop smiling like that , you look like an idiot. " Said minju while looking at hyewon like she was judging her.
"Mind your own business minmin. " Said hyewon still smiling while looking at her phone.
"Let her minju , she is in loveeeee. " Said hyunjin smirking. Minju raised her brows while hyewon looked at her nervously.

"Who's in love?" Asked hyejoo and heejin entering their room.
"Who else?" Said hyunjin while looking at hyewon. Hyejoo and heejin smirked.
"Ohhhhhhhhh our hyewonnie finally found someone huh. " Said hyejoo smirking.
"Yahh guys stop it. We are just.....f-friends...yeah. " Said hyewon trying to stop her smile.
"You tell me what kind of friends actually write to one another that 'you look like a dream that I never wanna wake up. ' like be serious hyewonie." Said hyunjin smirking.
"As if you and heejin don't message each other like that. " Said hyewon rolling her eyes.
Now hyunjin and heejin both were blushing madly.
"Yahh unnie. You are making hyunjin uncomfortable....aye... really. " said hyunjin. Heejin just blushed.

"Woah look at you guys , all are having a love life. " Said minju looking at her sisters proudly.
"And you are still single. " Said hyunjin. They then bursted out laughing.

After a while hyunjin and hyejoo were alone in the balcony.
"So when are you proposing heejin?" Asked hyejoo.
"Uhh...I....I don't know...I am nervous.." said hyunjin scratching her nape. Hyejoo facepalm.
"Are you serious? You know you should confess to her. I know my sister. She sure feels something for you. So do it fast ok? I gave you my blessings already a long time ago. Look at you being stuck here. Damn heejin does have some effect on you. " Said hyejoo smirking.
"Yahh when you will be in love you will understand too. " Said hyunjin blushing.
"Yeah yeah. Let's go everyone's waiting for us. " Said hyejoo. Hyunjin nodded and followed hyejoo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost night. The weather outside was not looking good. Sana could feel the wind blowing. It looked like it will be raining good. Just like how they said in the morning.

It was cold wind blowing. Sana felt peace. The wind was making everything peaceful. The atmosphere was refreshing. Sana stared from the window of her room. It was kind of scary as no one was with her.

Suddenly the lights of the mansion went out.
"Ehh? W-what happened?" Sana thought looking around. Sana's heart went fast. She was getting scared more. "should I g-go check downstairs?" Sana said to herself. But then she couldn't muster up her confidence to do so.

Suddenly a big thunder sound was heard.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Sana screamed her lungs out. She kept her hands in the ears. Her tears fell. Her hands were shaking.

Then another big thunder and now sana was on the ground kneeling while her hands shook even more. Her tears fell. She was crying and praying for it to be stop.

The rain started to fall. And so the thunders continued. Making sana scared as hell.
"P-pls s-stop....pls...I a-am b-begging.....t-tzuyu...I n-need you...." Sana mumbled crying.

Meanwhile,
"Ms. Chou. Thanks for your co-operation. The deal is final. " Said the investor.
"Thanks Mrs. Hwang. We are looking forward to work with you. " Said tzuyu. The old woman smiled and nodded. Tzuyu then bid them goodbye with some special gifts that she bought for them. At the end of the day if the investors are happy then everything will be fine.

Tzuyu then saw it was raining outside. Tzuyu was now kind of worried.
"Sana's alone at home. " Tzuyu said to herself.

⚡Thud⚡

Tzuyu's eyes widened.
'!!' tzuyu hurriedly went to the hotel to get her car keys.
"Eunbi!! I will be going now , something emergency came. " Said tzuyu to eunbi who was talking with the hotel staff. Eunbi was dumbfounded. She has never seen tzuyu this worried.
"Y-yeah ms. Chou. " Said eunbi then bowed.
Tzuyu ran to the garage. She got inside the car and started her car. She drove as fast as she could.

⚡Thud⚡

"Sana....she must be really scared now...." Said tzuyu to herself. Tzuyu ruffled her hair back in frustration.

Meanwhile, sana was still at home. Her state was like before. Instead the crying grew even more.
At that time the door of sana's room quickly opened. Before sana could look who it was the person immediately hugged sana tightly.
Sana calmed a bit.
"Sana...I am here........"  said the person hugging sana tightly.

Sana who's mind was filled with tzuyu immediately thought it was tzuyu. She couldn't hear anything.
"Tzuyu..." Sana mumbled crying.

"Sana .... don't worry....your suho is here..babe.....I am right here. " Said suho hugging sana. While sana who was still thinking its tzuyu kept on crying and hugging.

Another big thunder and now sana hugged suho tightly. Sana's hands were on suhos back pulling him closer. In the darkness both of them were hugging each other.

Tzuyu who was standing in the doorstep watched the scene Infront of her.
'again......how stupid I am....she already has someone....yet here I am....' thought tzuyu. Tzuyu felt hopeless. Tzuyu's heart hurt but at the same time she was angry. She wanted to part them. But she couldn't. It pains her so bad.

Tzuyu then decided to leave them alone. She went downstairs, to her smoking spot also known as the swimming pool side.

It was raining but it didn't matter. Tzuyu was soaked in the rain. She let herself get wet in the rain. Her hair , her clothes everything was wet now. Her tears fell but because of rain it couldn't be seen. Maybe that's why she didn't hide herself from rain.
The sky and the rain presented her situation so well.

It also reminded her previous memories. She remembered the time when the first time she asked sana for divorce. It rained heavily that night. That night was also sad like this one.  But that time was different. That time she and sana came back to each other again, in each other's arm , confessing that how much they love each other, showing how much they love each other, making love in that small apartment on that small couch.

That time it was sure raining hard but she had sana to hold her hand, her love, the one who continuously said to her how much she loved tzuyu in that rainy night , who is now her ex wife.

But now that love of her life was on someone else's arm. Probably telling her new lover how much she loves him , probably loving him the same way or more better way just like how she treated tzuyu on that rainy night.

Tzuyu's heart was bleeding thinking all of this. She needed to calm herself. She went under the big umbrella that which was covering a beach chair. Tzuyu sat there and lit her cigarette. Smoke after smoke, she was on her third cigar. Tzuyu looked at her cigarette. Thinking how many times sana told her that it was unhealthy.

"I wonder whats more unhealthy my habit of smoking or the fact that I still want you close to me and love me just the way I love you , even if it is less than I do , it still doesn't matter. I just want to love you sana." Tzuyu said to herself. She then again continued to smoke with her teary eyes.

After a while the rain started to decrease. It was drizzling now.

Meanwhile in the room , the electricity came back. sana was still hugging suho.
"T-tzuyu....." Sana mumbled hugging suho more tight. Suho who heard it became confused.
'tzuyu?...' suho thought.
"Sana it's me s-suho. " Said suho. He was a bit hurt. Sana's eyes widened.
'suho?..' sana thought. Her hands slowly losen the grip she had on suhos back. She broke the hug and indeed it was suho.
"Y-your here...." Said sana confused.
"I...c-came here for you....are you ok?" Suho asked cupping sana's cheeks. Sana nodded. Sana looked like she wasn't happy seeing suho there with her.

"H-how did you manage to get in?" Sana asked.
"The door was open luckily. Thank god you are fine. When it started to thunderstorm I was so worried that I came to you leaving everything behind. " Said suho looking at sana worriedly.

Sana was spacing out.
"Sana....are you ok? Did you want some water?" Asked suho.
Sana came back to reality.
"Huh?...yeah...water. " Said sana again spacing out.
Suho then helped sana stand up. He hold sana's hand and they made their way to downstairs to the kitchen.

While moving to the kitchen they saw a familiar figure entering the house. It was tzuyu. Sana saw tzuyu's state. Tzuyu's wet clothes. As if she has been in the rain for a long time.

Tzuyu and sana's eyes met. Tzuyu looked at sana and suhos hand.
"Ahh.....so you guys done being lovey dovey? " Said tzuyu.
Suho just rolled his eyes. He glared at tzuyu. Tzuyu gave back the same energy.
"I am taking sana with me. " Said suho  to tzuyu.
"And may I know why?" Asked tzuyu looking at suho coldly.
"There's no one who will take care of her here. She needs someone beside her. I believe you are not that person. " Said suho firing back.
"And sana told you that?" Asked tzuyu still emotionless.
"No. There's no one in the house without you. Sana needs someone to take care of her. So I am taking sana with me. " Said suho as he pulled sana to go out with him.

Sana passed tzuyu but they had to stop as tzuyu hold sana's other hand. Suho looked back frowning. He saw how tzuyu was holding sana's hand.
"Sana is not going anywhere. " Said tzuyu glaring at suho.
"I will take care of her..." Continued tzuyu looking at sana longingly. Sana felt butterfly in her stomach.

Suho clenched his teeth.

"I don't trust you. My Sana won't be comfortable with you. " Said suho.
"Besides, Ms. Chou you should remember that I am sana's boyfriend now. You are her past and I am her present. So obviously I know how to take care of her in every way possible. " Said suho as a small smirk grew on his face.

"Ohh yeah? Then listen , I won't be letting sana go from here. Try whatever you can. But sana will stay here...with me. " Said tzuyu. Sana's heartbeat went fast. It was like tzuyu was claiming sana hers again. Sana found it attractive in many ways. The possessiveness tzuyu was showing reminded her about their old relationship.

"Ok. If that's what you want then let me stay here with sana. I will go by tomorrow morning. " Said suho.
Tzuyu's eyes got more furious.
"Let you stay here? With sana? On the same room ?" Asked tzuyu coldly.
Suho walked closer.
"On the same bed too. You do know that me and sana have shared the same bed countless times. Plus our relationship is close enough like a married couple . So there shouldn't be any problem. " Said suho pissing tzuyu more off. Tzuyu was losing her temper. Not to mention Suho enjoyed it a lot.

"You do realize how far mine and sana's relationship has gone right?" Asked suho with a small smirk. Tzuyu clenched her fist. Sana who listened to all of this frowned.
'why is he lying?' sana thought. Sana has never seen suho like this. Sana sure didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter