Chapter 26

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


FROM THE EYES OF A PLAYER
TO A GREAT LOVER

18 years ago:

 


Another beautiful day started for everyone. Same goes for minatozaki sana. With a smile on her face she stretched her arms. She checked her clock and luckily she has enough time to get ready.

Getting up from bed she got ready.
"Sana-ya good morning. "
"Good morning oka-san. " Said sana smiling as she joined the table.
"Your oto-san already left for a meeting. Come on now. Have your breakfast. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki. Sana smiled and nodded.

The breakfast ended and sana started for her university.

"Sana-chaaaannn" a voice can be heard. Sana turn around and saw her friend seung-wan or Known as Wendy.
"Wendy!!" Sana replied smiling. Wendy smiled back.
"Ready for another hectic day?" Asked Wendy.
"Yep. Let's go to the class shall we?" Said sana. Wendy nodded smiling.

They both reached their class. They are in the same faculty. Both Wendy and sana are really good friends. They met each other on the first day there and because of sana's bubbly personality they became close.

"Sigh. I hate assignments. " Said Wendy putting her head on the table. They were on the cafeteria.
"What else can we do. We need to pass. " Said sana.

Then she started to look around the cafeteria. As if her eyes were looking for someone. Wendy who noticed it just shook her head.

"You are looking for her again? Sana I told you she is no good. " Said Wendy frowning.
"I can't help it. She  is like magnate. I can't get her out of my mind. " Said sana pouting.

"Oh my god !!!! Chou tzuyu!!!!"
"Tzuyu!!! Marry mee!!!!"
"Tzuyu be my wife!!!"
"She is so dashing!!!!"

The cafeteria filled with girls screams as tzuyu entered. With a sly smirk in her face , messy shoulder length hair and with a jacket on her body. She got every woman's heart with her cool era. Everyone knew tzuyu's wealth and power. She was attractive and good at studies. But the thing is tzuyu is a playgirl.

Changing girls like clothes was considered as her hobby. Tzuyu did have friends. But she was close with only one of them. Elkie chong. But elkie would always be busy with her studies , so most of the time she was either alone or with some random girl Flirting. Sometimes everyone would see her with Elkie.

Tzuyu looked around the girls and gave her flirtatious smile. Making the girls scream even more.

It's not like sana wasn't famous. She was also famous in her faculty because of her looks. Some guys would literally stood outside to see sana act on the stage. Beside sanas unmatchable beauty and friendly side made her the guys #1 ideal type.

Her smile got wider and cheeks would always flush looking at tzuyu. Her heartbeat would race looking into tzuyu.

Tzuyu who's eyes fell onto sana , gave sana a wink making sana all red.
"She is Soo charming!!!" Sana quietly gushed.

Wendy just sighed at her friend.
The rest of the day went by that. After classes both sana and Wendy were walking side by side.
"You know everyone is so hyped up about next week. " Said Wendy.
"Next week? For what ?" Asked sana .
"You don't know?!! Sana-chan it's valentines. " Said Wendy.
"Ohh yeah , you are right. I almost forgot. " Said sana looking at the front.
"They are planning to decorate the university and celebrate it some way. They even talked to the professors for a day off. A few classes will be held though. Woah, finally a day when I can sleep. " Said Wendy.
"Everyone must be thinking about confessing to their love interests....." Said sana looking down and thinking.
"Hmm? Yeah. I heard that. There will be some open confessions. It would be so cute if everyone feels the same. "' said Wendy. Sana nodded.

Then suddenly an idea popped in her mind.
"Wait!!" Said sana. Wendy flinched because of her sudden high pitched voice.
"Gosh. Calm down woman. " Said Wendy while her hand was on her chest.
"How about...." Sana then looked at Wendy and continued "I confess to tzuyu that day. "

Wendy's face twisted.
"What?!!! Are you out of your mind?" Exclaimed Wendy.
"B-but what's wrong with that? " Said sana pouting.
"Sana you do know that there's like 0 percent chance that she will say yes to you. " Said Wendy. Sana looked down with sadness.
"You know that I like her a lot. I know that she won't say yes to me. It's just that I want to her know that how much I like her.....how much I care about her....I am not expecting anything for her.....after all love is all about giving and sacrificing without expecting anything from the other side. " Said sana with a sad smile on her face.

Wendy who saw her friend sad felt bad in her heart too.
"Ok fine. Don't come to me if you become too sad jeez. " Said Wendy. Sana started to jump in happiness .
She side hugged Wendy.
"Thank you !!!!" Said sana in happiness.
"Ok ok, stop it. I know I am the best. " Said Wendy smiling.
Sana then hit her playfully.
"Yeah yeah I know. " Then rolled her eyes playfully. Both of them then laughed and enjoyed their time.

A week went by like wind. It was finally valentines. Everyone was hyped up.

Tzuyu who got ready looked at her mirror and smiled at the gift that she bought yesterday. An expensive necklace. It's a rare piece. A box of chocolate and a flower. Pretty basic but effective for a way to girls heart. Just like everyone tzuyu was also looking forward for this day.

She got on her car. And drove to university. She took the gifts and entered the university. Everyone was looking at her as always.

"Omg look it's her!!!"
"She looks good as always!!"
"Wait is that chocolate box? "
"Gasp. SHE IS GOING TO CONFESS TO SOMEONE!!"
"NOO I AM JEALOUS!!" 

Tzuyu took her phone out and called the person she wanted to meet.
"Hey.....are you at the University?.....cool. Meet me at the garden....you know our secret place.....I need to tell you something important. " Said tzuyu over the phone. A small smile on her face. Hoping that the person will like her back.

She went to the garden where there was no one. She waited.
"Chou tzuyu!!" Said a voice. Tzuyu turned around and her lips formed into a smile.
"Why did you call me suddenly? Did you got into trouble? I was so worried!!" Said elkie frowning. A bit mad cause she thought tzuyu was in trouble.

"I just wanted to tell you something really important. Something that I have been hiding from you for a while. " Said tzuyu. She walked near elkie.
"What's up with you today? Why do you have chocolates and flowers? Someone confessed to you?" Asked elkie with a small smile.

"No. It's for you. " Said tzuyu looking at her with a sweet smile.
"For me? Wait.... tzuyu you are making me confuse. " Said elkie with a confusion on her face.

"Elkie, I have been liking you since we were little. I couldn't say it cause I was afraid of rejection. But today I decided to put everything on end and confess to you how I truly feel about you. I love you elkie. " Said tzuyu looking at elkie.

"What?!!!....tzuyu....I-" elkie was lost of words. This time tzuyu got worried. Elkie had her hand in her head , massaging her forehead while her other hand was on her hip.
"What's wrong?" Asked tzuyu frowning.
"I-i thought we felt the same. You like me too right?" Said tzuyu.

"I am....I am sorry...it's a no...." Said elkie. Tzuyu's frowned even more.
"Tell me you are joking. " Tzuyu moved forward to elkie and hold her cheeks . She then continued.
" Don't hide it el, I Know you feel the same way for me. Just give me a chance. I could see it in your eyes that you love me too. " Said tzuyu.

"No. Tzuyu. Stop with your delusions. I don't love you. I never felt anything for you ok?" Said elkie. She then moved tzuyus hand away.
"Let's forget about this ok?" Said elkie.
Tzuyu felt hurt.
She scoffed.

"Ok then. Let's see how many days you can hide your feelings for me. " Said tzuyu. Elkie just shook her head.

It was time for break now. Classes have been dismissed now. The atmosphere around the campus felt like a gathering of lovers.

Tzuyu just entered the cafeteria now. Her mood looked a bit down. Sana who noticed it got worried.

"Sana what are you waiting for? Go. " Said Wendy.
Sana nodded.
Sana went Infront of tzuyu.
"T-tzuyu!!!" Sana called tzuyu. Tzuyu turned around. She saw a very beautiful girl standing behind her with a box of chocolates and flowers.

"Tz-tzuyu....you probably don't know me....I am m-minatozaki sana from a different faculty. I have been wanting to say this to you.....I like you!! Very very much...pls accept my love by accepting these gifts. " Said sana.

Everyone at the cafeteria was looking at them. Some made noises. Like whistling and gasping and all.
Tzuyu eyes then landed on elkie. She saw a jealousy in her eyes. Tzuyu smirked.

Tzuyu's eyes then looked at sana up and down as if she was checking her out. Sana couldn't stop blushing.

'this one looks good....' tzuyu thought in her mind while smirking.
"Minatozaki sana... wasn't it?" Said tzuyu as she walked closer to sana.
Sana nodded blushing. Tzuyu held her cheeks.
"What if I say I have been also feeling the same way for you. " said tzuyu looking at sanas eyes.

Sana's heart beat went faster. Her cheeks got more red. "r-really?" Said sana . She couldn't believe it .
"Yeah." Tzuyu said flirting. She then went to her table and brought the chocolate and the gifts that she bought for elkie.
"I even bought this for you today. You would look absolutely beautiful with this princess. " Said tzuyu. Sana was still in shock.

"But t-tzuyu it's so expensive...." Said sana blushing.
"You deserve the whole world as my girlfriend. So this is nothing." Said tzuyu making sana flutter. The whole cafeteria was filled with screams and cheers.

"G-girlfriend?" Sana asked making sure if what she heard was right or not.

"Yeah. Will you be my girlfriend sana?" Asked tzuyu. Sana who has always liked tzuyu got a bit teary. She never thought her crush , her love would also like her back.
"Yes tzuyu. I will!! " Said sana smiling happily. Tzuyu then hugged her tightly. Sana hugged back feeling happy.

Meanwhile Elkie already left the cafeteria.
After breaking the hug. Sana dragged tzuyu to Wendy to introduce both of them.
"Wendy!!!" Sana called Wendy while clinging to tzuyu.
"Wow ....I never thought chou tzuyu would like you back. " Said Wendy in surprise.
"Right? I also thought that. " Said sana. Wendy was a bit worried. Tzuyu's reputation with girls weren't good at all.
"Tzuyu this is Wendy. "
"Wendy you know her already, and now she is my girlfriend. " Said sana looking at tzuyu lovingly. Wendy and tzuyu shook hands. Wendy smiled a bit and said,

"So.....I hope you would take a good care of my friend. "
"Ohh, yeah. Of course. She is my responsibility now. " Said tzuyu. Wendy wasn't convinced at all. She just fake smiled.
"So, can I take your best friend out on a date today? You won't mind right?" Said tzuyu. Wendy shook her head.
"No. Pls have a great time. " Said Wendy. Tzuyu nodded. Sana was really happy. She was finally going on a date with tzuyu.

Sana and tzuyu both left for a date. Tzuyu booked a place for them. It was supposed to be for her and elkie. But since plan changed, she can't just waste this.

The whole day sana had a great time tzuyu. While tzuyu just pretended to be happy and all. Sometimes flirting with sana and all.

The next week's went normal. Sana was really in love with tzuyu. Tzuyu continued the act with sana. In the weeks sana had her first kiss with tzuyu. It was memorable for sana. While for tzuyu it was just kissing another girl.

"Ok I will be going now. Bye babe. " Said sana. Then gave a kiss on Tzuyu's cheeks. Tzuyu just forcedly smiled. After sana left tzuyu got back in her emotionless face. She went to the garden where she confessed to elkie.

"You are doing it wrong tzuyu. " Said elkie coming near tzuyu.
"Wrong ? What wrong?" Said tzuyu.
"You are playing with her feelings. " Said elkie.
"So? Why do you care? Are you perhaps jealous?" Said tzuyu smirking.

Elkie just rolled her eyes. Tzuyu then moved to elkie.
"Just say it elkie. " Said tzuyu.

"Tzuyu!!" Sana called and ran to tzuyu. Sana was smiling ear to ear. Tzuyu felt a bit irritated.
'of course she had to come. ' thought tzuyu.
"Ohh babe I thought you were in class. " Said tzuyu..
"Yeah. Actually the class got dismissed today. I didn't know. " Said sana smiling . Tzuyu then pulled sana closer to her and held her waist . Tzuyu then took sana's lips on her and kissed sana. Sana was taken a back. But then kissed tzuyu back. It was a passionate one. Sana loved the way tzuyu plays with her lips. She loves every single moment when she and tzuyu kiss each other.

They were kissing in front of elkie. Tzuyu's made sure to make elkie jealous even more. Elkie again left the place with a small tear on her eyes.

After the kiss tzuyu took sana with her.
"Let's go. You don't have class today right?" Said tzuyu.
"Yes. Are we going on a da-"
"I am dropping you home. I have some things to do. " Said tzuyu.
"Ohh ok then. " Said sana smiling.

Days passed away. Tzuyu was getting irritated with sana. Which some times would lead to talk about sana.

"Can you pls stop interfering?!!" Tzuyu said angrily.
"I...I was j-just....w-"
"What?!? Worried?!! For god's sake sana. I can do it myself. I don't need your help. " Said tzuyu angrily.
"I am....I am sorry...." Said sana with her low tone.

Tzuyu would be lying if she says she hasn't feel any sort of connection towards sana. It was weird. But seeing sana sad kind of felt weird. It was like she cared.

"Hey....umm....I am sorry...." Said tzuyu gulping while looking at sana.
"No it's fi-" tzuyu cut sana's words as she kissed her on the lips softly. After the kiss that gave sana thousands of butterflies tzuyu looked at sana and said, "I will take you out today. "

Sana's mood lit up suddenly. They had a date on that day.

A few days later tzuyu found out that elkie was leaving. A great shock was visible. Tzuyu did try to call elkie but she didn't pick up. Tzuyu was now frustrated.

"Babe, you look worried. Something happened? " Asked sana. Tzuyu shook her head.
"You can tell me you know. " Said sana.
"I told you nothing happen. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then looked at sana , she started to think. If elkie isn't here so what's the point of being in a relationship with sana. She just wanted to make elkie jealous.

As more days passed by it became obvious that tzuyu was not interested in sana at all. Sana herself could feel it. In their dates tzuyu would be on phone and just ignore what sana says. Sana felt like sometimes. But would always tell herself, 'maybe she is busy, maybe she is tired today....just maybe....'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tzuyu would you like to have kimbap. " Said sana from the kitchen.
"Sounds good. " Said tzuyu from the living room. They were in tzuyu's apartment.

Sana volunteer to cook in the kitchen while tzuyu was doing her project. Sana felt like she was tzuyu's wife and made her feel happy. Even though her and tzuyu are not in good terms nowadays, it's fine. All couples do fight once a while.

After the dinner sana got ready to go for her house.
"Hey babe...why don't you stay...." Said tzuyu.
"But i don't have clothes here. " Said sana.
"It's fine. You can wear mine. " Said tzuyu. Sana who just wanted to be with tzuyu agreed. Sana took a bath and wore tzuyus clothes. Tzuyu saw how small sana looked. How cute sana looked in her clothes. Tzuyu smiled.

She went to sana and pulled her closer.
"You look so cute in my clothes babe. " Said tzuyu. She then planted some kisses on sana's lips. And soon it became a make out session. One thing led to another.

Sana felt something inside her. This time she didn't want it to stop at making out. She wanted more. Tzuyu was on the same page too. And so it happened.

Sana and tzuyu had .

Sana gave her first to tzuyu. It was memorable for sana. While for tzuyu it felt like the best she has ever had. She definitely wanted to do it with her more.

It was memorable for both. The next few weeks it continued. became more frequent between them.

"A-ahhh ahh tz-tzuyu ahh s-so big, h-harder , harder, " sana moaned. Tzuyu groaned and pushed herself inside sana roughly making sana scream even more.
"S-... y-you got the tightest baby...." Tzuyu moaned while ing in and out of sana's mercilessly.
"Mmhh ahhh ahhh hah hah t-tzuyu I am c-!!! I am !!!" Sana screamed then came. Soon after tzuyu reached her .

"Arghh ngh mmh s-sana..." Tzuyu moaned as she filled sana's womb with her seeds.

Sana knew tzuyu wasn't satisfied. Tzuyu did came but she wanted more. Tzuyu pulled out. In some seconds tzuyus big stood proud again. Ready to pound sana. Sana gulped looking at the sight.

One thing about tzuyu is her stamina and strength is amazing.

"Baby , are you ready?" Said tzuyu her big . Sana nodded.
"Let's on different position shall we? Just follow my lead. " Said tzuyu caressing sana's hips. Sana nodded.

In the shower, dining table, couch , no room was left where sana and tzuyu didn't . For the past few weeks they have been frequently doing it. It's not like sana minded it. But she wanted to have date with tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, how about we go on a date today?" Said sana leaning in tzuyu's chest. Both of them were . After their fifth round and a bit rest sana hugged tzuyu and started to talk.

"Date? But aren't we good like this?" Asked tzuyu.
"But....for the past week we did nothing but doing it you know. It's not like I hate it or anything. I just wanted us to go on a romantic date. " Said sana. Tzuyu nodded.
"I will see. I need to use the washroom   " Said tzuyu. Sana then put her head away from tzuyu. Tzuyu then went to the washroom.

At that moment tzuyus phone lit up indicating someone messaged tzuyu. Sana saw the message.

Sana's whole world crush down. She opened the message. She read it. Everything. Her tears fell. Her heart hurt.

Tzuyu was cheating on her.

Tzuyu was in a friends with benefits relationship with someone else. She should've listen to Wendy when she said she saw tzuyu with some girl entering a hotel. She didn't listen to Wendy. She fought with Wendy who's her closest friend.

The girl with whom tzuyu was cheating was asking tzuyu to break things with sana. When sana heard the door of the washroom being open she immediately kept the phone on its previous place and wiped her tears.

'am I not enough? .....did I do anything wrong....is that the reason she doesn't want to go date with me?...' thought sana.

"Wendy.....you were right....she is cheating...." Said sana to Wendy. That was the first time Wendy saw sana being so gloomy. Her friend who always smiles no matter how tough things get was now shattered in piec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter