chapter 17

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu saw sana's closed eyes. Permitting her to go further. Tzuyu leaned in to make their lips touch. Sana's pinkish lips got tzuyu hypnotized. She wanted to devour her lips at that moment. Kiss those lips. Sana was in her casual look but it was enough for tzuyu to go crazy for sana.

Tzuyu leaned more in as the time pases by. Their lips were just some millimeters apart from touching. But then a knock made tzuyu stop in her track. Sana frowned looking at tzuyu. Tzuyu caressed sana's cheeks lovingly while looking at her eyes making sana feel the butterflies.

Tzuyu took her hand and kissed it closing her eyes. Sana blushed.
"I will see who is it. " Said tzuyu. Sana couldn't look back at tzuyu at that time.

Tzuyu went to the door and opened it. It was suho. Tzuyu was looking at him straightly more like glaring at him for interrupting.
"Sana......." Suho called and went inside near sana. He suddenly hugged sana tightly. Sana was shocked.
"Suho, you here?" Asked sana in a surprised voice. Tzuyu just looked at them while leaning her back on the door. Her hands were on the pocket. Her eyes were now mainly focused on sana.
"I was looking for you. I searched the whole company. I was sooo worried. Gosh..." Said suho. He then broke the hug and hold sana's shoulder.
"Don't go without telling me ok? I called you but you didn't pick up. I thought...sigh.....let's just leave it. " Said suho.

"B-but why were you calling me?" Asked sana in confused.
"You don't remember? We were supposed to go home together. " Said suho with a hint of disappointment in his voice thinking that sana didn't remember. Sana massaged her head.
"Ohh right....I have been so stressed recently. I couldn't even remember it. " Said Sana looking down.
"Are you feeling well? Were you stress about something?" Said suho. He then hold sana's cheeks and made sana look into his eyes.
"Is something bothering you? You know you can always tell me. " Said suho. Tzuyu clutched her hand. She looked somewhere else. She can't help but feel hurt seeing the scene.

*I am fine suho. There's nothing to worry about. " Said Sana with a small smile looking at him.
'I wish she could look at me like that again....' tzuyu thought.
"Are you sure?....is she giving you a hard time?" Asked suho as he whisper the last part.
"No it's nothing like that suho. " Said Sana. Suho heaved a sigh in relief.
"Then shall we go now? You know the kids must be waiting for you. " Said suho as he hold sana's hand. Sana smiled and nodded. They then started to walk out together hand in hand. Right Infront of tzuyu.

After suho came into that room sana totally forgot about tzuyus existence. The way she looked at her and suho had a whole difference. Sana didn't even glanced at tzuyu after suho came. But a while ago she was ready to let tzuyu kiss her.

This made tzuyu believe that maybe sana has moved on from her. Tzuyu sighed.
'I expect too much.... don't I ?....' thought tzuyu. She then looked at sana's back who was leaving with suho.

"Tzuyu-shi!!"

Tzuyu looked at the owner of the voice who called her. There were three of them. They came near tzuyu with a smile.
"You are finally here!!"
"Tzuyu-shi I missed you so much!!"
"I missed you the most tzuyu-ssi!!"

The three girls kept on babbling about it loudly. Taking someone's attention. Sana who was standing there alone looked at the scene. She wanted to scream. Suho was a bit far cause he had to take a phone call. Sana was standing alone.

"Tzuyu-ssi I heard you are leaving the company, i-its not true right?" Asked one of them pouting.
"It's true unfortunately. " Tzuyu said with a slight smile. The girls were already fangirling over tzuyus smile.

'look at her smiling at those es . ' sana thought angrily.

"Aww...pls don't leave us....we will be so lonely without you " said another of them.
"But I have to. I have already talked to the company about it. I am sorry girls. " Said tzuyu.
"Ok sigh....but there's something we want to do. " Said another of them .
"Yes? What is it?" Asked tzuyu.
"We want to throw a farewell party to you. " Said the first girl.
"A party? I don't want to be rude but....I haven't worked here for too long. I-isn't it too much ?" Asked tzuyu trying to not hurt the girls.
'does she really needs to talk sweet with them? Pfft.' sana thought rolling her eyes.

Suddenly the second girl clinged onto tzuyus arm. She made a puppy eyes with a pouting face.
"Pls tzuyu-shi say yes. We planned everything...plss~~~~~." said the girl acting like tzuyu and her are close. Then the girl number three also clung to tzuyu's other arm.
"Tzuyu-shi you know how much we adore you. Pls don't say no. Who knows when we will be able to seeing you again. " Said the girl number three.

Sana's eyes frowned even more. Her eyes were fiery. Sana marched towards them .

"Anna-shi !! it's good that you are here!! " Said the first girl. Sana crossed her arms and forcedly smiled at them.
"What are you guys talking about here?" Said Sana and slightly glaring at tzuyu.
"Anna-shi we want to throw a party for tzuyu-shi but she is saying no. Why don't you convince her with us, I am sure she will listen to you. " Said the second girl.

"They are right. You should have some fun.... Tzuyu-shi. " Said Sana emphasizing tzuyu's name slightly. Tzuyu knew this tone. The tone that Sana use when she is mad. Tzuyu on the other hand still thinking about sana ignoring her earlier.
"I have kids at home. " Said tzuyu straightforwardly to sana. Her voice suddenly changed from a sweet one to a bit cold one. Sana gulped hard.
'kids my ....you didn't even think about them before cheating. ' sana thought.

The tension between them was high. They were staring at each other.
"Anna!! " Sana looked at the voice. It was suho.
"Sorry I was too much busy into the call. " Said suho. But suddenly suhos mood change when he saw tzuyu. He tried his best to hide.

"O-ohh my suho-shi....we didn't know you w-would be here. " Said the girl number one blushing.
The three were literally fangirling over back and forth to tzuyu and suho.
"So Anna shall we go now?" Asked suho.
"Wait are you guys dating? Oh my god!!!!! "
"You guys look sooo good together!!"
"I hope it's true!! I mean I don't stand close to Anna-shi. I will be happy if she is with you!!"

Said the three girls.
'yeah....right.....after all he is better than me to you. It looks like everyone agrees.......tell me sana....do you love him more than you did to me?' thought tzuyu looking at sana with sad eyes.

Suho was blushing mad and smiling.
"I-its not like that g-girls....but I wouldn't mind....I mean Anna is pretty...." Said suho blushing.

"Aww so cuteee....." Said one of them.

But in the whole situation sana had a different reaction. Her and tzuyu were again busy in their staring contest. Tzuyus sad eyes has caught sana's attention.

'tzuyu......you wanted freedom right? I gave it to you...you can be happy with anyone now ....do whatever you want now.....then why are you looking at me like that?' sana thought looking at tzuyu.

"How about you anna-shi?" Asked one of the girls to sana but then saw sana's eyes looking at tzuyu.
"Anna...." Sana got back to reality.
"You...were spacing out....ohh sorry. I g-guess i am a bit tired. " Said Sana nervously.

"What happened? Are you sick?" Asked suho checking her temperature. The girls fangirled over his caring side.
"Aghh he is so caring. "
"Such a boyfriend material!!"

Tzuyu who saw suho acting like a boyfriend to sana made her blood boil.
"You know what ? I think it's not a bad idea. I mean the party. You have my permission. " Said tzuyu looking at the three girls.

"Gasp!!! Oh my godd!! Thank you tzuyu-shi!!!"
"You are such a sweetheart!!!"
"You are the best!!"said the girls. They were acting again sweet and flirty to tzuyu.

"Uhm...and after the party we could g-go for a walk you know...." Said the first girl to tzuyu while blushing.
"What?!! No!! It's me whom she is going to drop home today!!"
"No way!!! Tzuyu-shi likes me the best that's why she is going take me home!!" Said another girl.

"Girls i think w-we can decide it later right?" Asked tzuyu trying to stop them from fighting.
'of course you are going to say that. You want to them so bad......so disgusting.....' sana thought as a wave of hate came in her heart.

"Anna-shi you will be coming right?" Asked one of them.
"Yes..."
"No!!" Said Sana and suho at the same time. They looked at each other confused.

"Ahh....a-anna-shi ...."
"I will be attending, don't worry. " Said Sana smiling.
"O-ok...." The atmosphere suddenly got awkward.
"We should go now. Lets go suho. " Said Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter