Chapter 34

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Tzuyu."
"Hmm?"
A bit of silence filled the air. Sana was still confused if she should ask or not.
"What happened in the... police station?" Sana asked. She remembered how tzuyu looked at her after she came back from the police station. Her eyes were showing nothing but worried about sana. It looked like she was relieved that sana was safe. Tzuyu was now caressing sana's hair as they were lying in the bed while sana's head is on tzuyus chest.

Tzuyu thought for a while. Thinking if she should tell it or not.

"Sana..... whatever happened in the police station ....Its better if you don't know....just know that you are proven innocent." Said tzuyu looking at sana seriously. Sana frowned. She was relieved but she really wanted to know why this happened to only her.

Sana got up and looked straight at tzuyu.
"Why?...tzuyu...I deserve to know...." Said sana as if tzuyu was taking her rights away from her. This time tzuyu got up.

"Yes but.....I don't want you to get hurt sana. "said tzuyu. Sana didn't answer anything after that. She just looked somewhere else. She didn't want to argue with Tzuyu. She remembered how these small argue and misunderstanding led to the divorce. Tzuyu sighed. She knew sana was thinking about their past again.

The look on sana's face says so.

"Sana. "
"Hmm?"
Sana looked at tzuyu. She saw tzuyu looking at her with deep love and admiration. Tzuyu caressed sana's face. Sana was hypnotized. Sana was lost in tzuyu now. Just the way tzuyu is right now.

"Come close. " Said tzuyu. Sana did what tzuyu said without breaking their eye contact.

"More close...."

With deep voice tzuyu said again. Sana came more closer. Tzuyu's hands then slowly made its move to sana's waist. While sana's hand on tzuyus shoulder. They looked at each other with love.

To sana's lips then to sana's eyes. Every part of sana was so mesmerizing. Tzuyu's breath hitched. Her other hand went to sana's face. Her fingers trailed down to sana's lips. 

"Your pump lips.....I love them...." Said tzuyu staring at sana's lips. Sana was just staring at tzuyu.
"Just my lips?.. " sana asked. It was a bit playful but at the same time she asked the question as if she was proud of her beauty and by only complementing her lips tzuyu was doing a serious crime and was making her angry.

Tzuyu stared at sana. Appreciating everything that sana owns.

"No....not only your lips, you are so beautiful that even Aphrodite will be ashamed to call herself the most beautiful. Your eyes , they are brighter than the night sky, everything about you is so perfect. God took his time to carve you sana. You are a masterpiece. Everything.... everything is so mesmerizing about you. " Said tzuyu with pure love. Sana just stared.

She was falling for tzuyu more as every second was passing by. She saw how much tzuyu loves her. She wanted tzuyu to love her now. To show her how much tzuyu loves her. She wanted to be with tzuyu and talk about love and make love the whole night with her.

Sana wanted to give her all to tzuyu. She also wants to show her love to tzuyu. She also wants to love tzuyu.

"I want to show my love to every part of you sana. I want to make you feel love and want you to love me. " Said tzuyu sincerely. Sana cupped tzuyu's cheeks. Looking at tzuyu lovingly.
"Then.....show love to them again tzu.....love me as much as you want...in return I will love you back and I will give you everything........ love me like there's no tomorrow. " Said sana with deep love.

It was enough sign for tzuyu to go further. She pulled sana closer. They were kneeling on the bed while facing each other.

"Sana.."
"Tzuyu...."

Tzuyu and sana then attacked each other's lips with the  same energy.
"Mmhhh... t-tzuyu...." Tzuyu kissed sana hungrily. Sana's eyes closed as she felt tzuyus tongue. They fought for dominance. Their tongue fought and tzuyu was playing with sana's tongue. Adding more pressure to the kiss , she kissed sana more hungrily. Sana pulled tzuyu more closer by pulling tzuyu's neck.

Soon sana was on tzuyus lap as they kissed each other. Sometimes stopping but then again jumping on each other. Their hands shamelessly traveled around their bodies. Tzuyu's hands were on sana's back. Slowly traveling inside Sana's t-shirt. She felt Sanas soft skin . As sana moaned.

Tzuyu's kisses then made its way to sana's chin to sana's neck. While her hands again came back to sana's hips. Sana gave more exposure to tzuyu so that she can go more. Tzuyu kissed and sana's neck . With that tzuyu moved her hips grinding herself with sana.

"Ahh t-tzuyu..." Sana moaned breathing more. Tzuyu moved sanas hips along with hers while kissing sana's neck. Her hands went inside Sana's t-shirt again. She sneakily unhooked sana's bra. She touched sana sensually. While sana enjoyed every moment.

Tzuyu then started to her hips while holding sana's thighs. Sana hold tzuyus neck as she felt tzuyus hard member poking her.
"T-tzuyu s-stop t-teasing ahh ahh..."
"Mmhh sana hah hah ....I want to you l-like this ahh f-" tzuyu groaned. She then took off sana's t-shirt. Saw sana's unhooked bra. Then took it off too and threw it somewhere.

Tzuyu looked like she was ready to devour sana. While sana felt herself getting wet just by the look that tzuyu was giving. She placed sana on the bed and went on top then kissed sana more which sana gladly accepted. Tzuyu then cupped sana's and squeeze them. She then gave her whole attention to sana's .

"F- so soft...." Tzuyu said with her deep voice. While sana's one hand was on while the other was on the bedsheet clinching it tightly. Her face was becoming red.

Tzuyu then got up and took off her pants. She was in her boxer and shirt right now. She pulled her boxer down revealing her hard long member. Sana gulped.

"It's was so suffocating...." Said tzuyu while her 11 inch veiny member. It stood proud making sana wet even more. Tzuyu was big enough to destroy her. Her heart was beating fast. She remembered how wild tzuyu can be. How hard and rough tzuyu s her whenever she got the chance. She made sure to make sana scream and didn't let sana sleep the whole night. They would till the dawn. Not to mention tzuyu's hips were amazing. It moved fast and hard taking sana to the heaven.

They couldn't get enough of each other. Specially tzuyu's stamina and drive was something else. Sana's drive was crazy too.

Tzuyu then again got on top of sana. Sana could feel tzuyu's hard member on her stomach. She could feel the hardness on her skin now.

"S-sana...I am going to go really hard and rough now ...." Said tzuyu looking at sana with lust. Her member twitched and sana could easily feel it.

"You can go for the whole night right?" Asked tzuyu with her low husky y voice caressing sana's cheeks. Sana nodded.
"I can go as long as you want..... me as long as you want tzuyu....I am all yours....do whatever you want with me....I will do everything to satisfy you...." Said sana looking at tzuyu with the same lust.

"Sana ..." Tzuyu mumbled enough for sana to listen.

They both close their eyes to kiss again but then the moment got ruined as they heard a door knock. They opened their eyes and looking at each other confused.

Thinking who will be this late at night.

Tzuyu sighed and kissed sana's forehead.
"I will go and see. " Said tzuyu. Sana nodded. Tzuyu got up with her hard member. She wore her boxer and made sure to cover her hardness as much as possible but couldn't hide that much as it was poking. Sana looked at the scene biting her lips and feeling more wet. She was drenched by now.

She then took the t-shirt that she was wearing and wore it again and didn't bother to wear the bra again.

Tzuyu opened the door revealing elkie.
"Elkie? ....is there any problem?" Said tzuyu frowning. She was kinda annoyed that her session with sana got ruined. She was still hard, hot and bothered after all.

"I am sorry to disturb it's just that the lawyer called. He wanted to talk with you. But you didn't answer. So he called me. Here talk with him. " Said elkie. She was feeling bad for coming to tzuyu this late and disturbing her. Tzuyu took the phone and hold it on her ear and started to talk. She then walked inside and indicated elkie to come inside.

"Hmm....yes....yeah I thought that too....." Tzuyu said over the phone. Elkie followed tzuyu.

Sana who saw elkie suddenly became nervous. She felt like she was caught doing some crime. She was now fidgeting her fingers. While elkie looked at sana and observe her situation.

Messy hair, t-shirt and shorts , lips looked deep red and their was a nervousness in her face. As if she was a criminal. Elkie was becoming suspicious. She then looked around a bit and saw a bra on the floor. As time passed by realization was hitting her more.

She looked at tzuyu and saw her only in a shirt and a boxer. That was the time she became sure. She interrupted their session. She was feeling guilty. She looked down.

Meanwhile sana even couldn't look at elkie. The more she looked at elkie the more she remembered the ugly truth. Only thinking that she was just a mistress and elkie is the wife and obviously elkie has more rights than she does. She thought elkie must be feeling what she felt when she saw tzuyu with other woman.

Sana was ashamed. She felt like a homewrecker. She was thinking what's the difference between her and Cheng Xiao now. Cheng Xiao broke her married life and now she was breaking elkies happy married life. Elkie should be the one having tzuyu. She should be the one sitting on sana's place. She should be the one loving tzuyu and get love from tzuyu.

"Yeah I will send it to you tomorrow...." Said tzuyu then cut the phone and gave the phone to elkie. She smiled at elkie.
"There. Don't worry everything will be fine. " Said tzuyu. Elkie smiled back and nodded.

Sana just stared at them.

"I will go and sleep now. Good night tzu.." said elkie smiling.
"Goodnight...." Said tzuyu smiling. Elkie then left the room. Tzuyu locked the door. Tzuyu sighed. Finally her and sana are alone again. Tzuyu was becoming impatient now.

Tzuyu looked at sana smiling. She saw sana was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. She then got on the bed. Before sana could say anything tzuyu got on top of her. She pinned sana.

Tzuyu caressed sana's face. While sanas eyes went to tzuyu's left hand. The ring on tzuyus finger that indicated that tzuyu was elkies. Tzuyu then moved to sana's neck and started kissing. Sana hold back her breath feeling tzuyus wet kisses.
"T-tzuyu..." Sana moaned. She then slowly placed her hand on tzuyus shoulder and pushed her slowly. Tzuyu was confused. She frowned.

"Is there anything wrong. " Said tzuyu.
"L-lets not do it.... t-tzuyu... your wife she....." Said sana looking somewhere else. Tzuyu then smiled sadly.

"I thought we will......So.....you still don't trust me...." Said tzuyu looking at sana with her sad eyes. Sana was about to answer but then tzuyu cut her off.
"You don't have to.....we won't be doing anything tonight...." Said tzuyu sadly. She was probably angry and disappointed. Sana was realizing what she has done. Tzuyu laid on the bed and made her back face sana.

She was hurt. She is really hurt right now. She just stared outside of the window. Sana who needed tzuyus warmth to sleep looked at tzuyu. Her heart was hurting.

Tzuyu who also couldn't sleep decided to go and take shower to calm herself down. She got up from the bed , took her packet of cigarette and went to the bathroom for a shower. Sana just stared at tzuyu's back. Sana could feel tzuyu's upset.

Sana was the one who decided to be tzuyu's mistress and now she was the one who was backing away from her duty as a mistress. Inside her mind a fight was going on. Her morals or tzuyu.

But right now tzuyu is important more.

Inside tzuyu was sitting on the bath tub and smoking cigarettes. Thinking about sana's action earlier. Was she not worth of sana's trust. Was she that worthless. The door of the bathroom opened. Revealing sana. Tzuyu glanced at sana then looked somewhere else. Giving her a silent treatment. Sana wanted tzuyu's attention now.

She stood in front of the bathtub and started to strip herself. She took off her t-shirt and then took her pants off then her and stood Infront of tzuyu. From the moment sana was stripping tzuyu looked at her. She was eye ing sana. Oh how she wanted to drag sana to the tub and like there's no tomorrow. 

Sana walked slowly to the bathtub. She got inside the bathtub. Tzuyu's eyes didn't left sana. Sana went closer to tzuyu. She sat between tzuyu's legs and leaned her back to tzuyu's front. She took one of tzuyu's hand and placed it on her lower chest. Tzuyu put her cigarette on the asteroid that was on the edge of the fancy bathtub and put her other hand under sana's chest. She cupped sana's . Sana's breath hitched.

Tzuyu bit sana's ear. She it hard. Then whispered
"You changed your mind ?" Asked tzuyu while squeezing sana's .
"Tzuyu mmhh..." Sana moaned. She started grinding hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter