Chapter 19

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"do you think what we did was right?" Hyunjin asked worriedly looking at her sisters. Hyewon sighed. She was also confused like hyunjin.
"Of course!!! What do you want us to do then? Jinjin, you want us to be separated?" Asked minju looking at hyunjin.
"No!! That's not what I want. " Said hyunjin again drowning herself in deep thoughts.
"We tried talking to mama. But did she listen? No. This is the only way left. " Said minju explaining.
"B-but what if she has her o-own reasons?" Asked hyunjin.
"Separating us because of her own reasons is so selfish of her. Don't you think?" Asked minju crossing her arms.

"But.....you so know I think we have done too much. " Said hyewon. Minju was now in deep thought.

Hyunjin sighed,
'how did we end up here?' thought hyunjin.

Flashback:

"The plan is easy. We are going to run away. " Said minju.
"Run away?!!!!" Said hyunjin and hyewon at the same time.

"Are you crazy?!!"
"Do you know what you are talking about?!!"
The two started to throw questions at minju because of the plan.
"Quite!!" Minju said stopping both of them.
"First listen the whole plan ok?" Said minju. The other two listened.
"We will live in a dorm. " Said minju.
"You think people will allow us?" Asked hyewon.
"Of course they will!!" Said minju.
*How?" Asked hyunjin.
"We will make fake identity of ours. We will tell them that we are friends and our parents are too busy to help us rent a dorm. " Said minju.
"What? You think that will work?" Asked hyewon.
"We will make it work. I have already told someone to make it. The fake identity. " Said minju.
"From where?" Asked hyunjin.
"U-uhm....b-black market." Said minju.
"What the- where did you get the link? You have really lost it. " Said hyewon.
"I don't like this at all. " Said hyunjin.
"Either you guys are coming or I am going alone. If something happens to me then-" minju got off as hyewon spoke.
"Fine fine. Jeez. You are so stubborn. " Said hyewon.

And so. They did according to their plan and it did work.

"Hello? Hyunjin come out. We are outside. " Said hyewon. Hyunjin cut the call. She very carefully got out.
"Finally you are here. "said minju.
"Ok. Let's go now. " Said hyunjin.
End of flashback
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sana was miserable right now. She hasn't ate anything from the morning.
Suho was there by her side. Tzuyu was out there trying to find her daughters. She also didn't have her breakfast. Tzuyu went to the school and asked the teachers and the triplets classmates. All of them had the same thing to say and that was that they don't know anything about it. Tzuyu was frustrated now.

"Sana pls...eat something.." said suho trying to convince sana to eat something. Sana shook her head.
"N-no. Not untill I find m-my babies...." Sana said with a cracked voice. Her eyes were swollen because of crying.

The bell then rang. It was mina.
"I heard everything and decided to come.... sana-chan how are you feeling?" Asked mina. Sana started crying again
"Mina...I-i don't know what to do now.....I am s-so worried....." Said Sana. Mina tried to confront sana.
"Don't lose hope sana-chan. You will find them soon." Said mina.
"Mina...I told her before not to leave....I told her that the kids won't like it..." Said Sana.

"You did?" Asked mina. Sana nodded.

Flashback: (a few days ago)

It was a peaceful night. Tzuyu was washing the dishes while the kids were getting ready to go to bed. Suddenly the bell rang. Tzuyu washed her hands and went to the door to open it.

Opening the door she was surprised to see the person.
"S...sana?" Tzuyu said.
"Can I come inside?" Asked sana. Tzuyu moved a side for sana to enter the house.
"There's something I wanted to talk to you about." Sana said. Tzuyu nodded.
"Take a seat on the couch." Said tzuyu. Sana took a seat on the couch. Tzuyu sat beside her.
"You said you were leaving. " Said Sana. Tzuyu hummed.
"Hmm....in a week. " Said tzuyu.
"I wanted to talk about that." Said Sana. Tzuyu looked at sana. Tzuyu felt her stomach turned.
'i-is she here to stop me?' thought tzuyu.

"Tzuyu I don't think it's a good idea for you to leave." Said Sana. Tzuyu frowned
"Why is that?" Asked tzuyu.
"It's mainly because of the kids. You know that the triplets has never been apart from each other. Living separately with us in different house is already hard for them. Pls don't make it harder. " Said Sana. Tzuyu sighed.
"I can't...." Said tzuyu.
"Why? Don't you care about the kids?" Sana asked.
"I do. But....I am doing it for our own good. " Said tzuyu.
"Good? The triplets will be apart. You will take hyewon minju and jeongin away from me. How is that good? You yourself will be apart from the twins and hyunjin!" Said Sana frowning.
"I know. But I said. I am doing this for our own good........it's difficult sana. Difficult for me..... everyday....." Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then took sana's hand in hers . Sana's eyes softened looking at tzuyu.
"I want to move on......" sana's heart broke. Tzuyu now wants to move on from her. She doesn't want tzuyu to stop loving her for some reason. She herself is facing difficulties to move on from tzuyu. Everyday, everything reminded her of tzuyu.

"....I don't want to get hurt anymore. I want to stop my heart going crazy just by looking at y-" tzuyu stopped as sana took her hands away from tzuyu. Sana couldn't hear it anymore.
To sana it was unfair that tzuyu get to say these hurtful things in the sweetest way that made sana's heart melted and hurt at the same time. It was bitter sweet. It felt like tasting a poisonous honey that tastes sweet but it's killing you inside every moment.

"I should go now....." Said Sana standing. Her eyes looked hurt. Tzuyu stood up too. She moved closer and stood Infront of sana. She hold sana's cheeks and looked at her hurtfully.
"That soon?.... You just came...." Said tzuyu huskily.

Sana looked at Tzuyu's eyes. She wanted tzuyu to read her. She wanted tzuyu to understand her questions that were coming from heart.
'what about the promise that you made about loving me forever?'
'why are you making me hurt tzu?'
'are you tired of me tzuyu?'
sana thought looking at tzuyu.

"I am tired sana.....I am tired of getting hurt love........ loving you and killing myself feels the same now love. " Said tzuyu looking at sana. Sana again felt hurt thinking it. It was like tzuyu knew what sana was asking.

Sana just looked somewhere else. Looking at Tzuyu's eyes makes her hurt even more now. She doesn't want tzuyu to notice that she cares about tzuyus feelings.

"Can't you move on w-without leaving? I-is leaving t-that important?" Asked sana looking somewhere else.
"Love if everyday I see you then I can never move on. The only thing that will happen is that....I will fall more for you." Said tzuyu. There was a brief silence.
"Why are you so selfish tzuyu-yah?" Sana asked looking at tzuyu with her teary eyes.
"As I said....I am doing this for our own good. " Said tzuyu sadly. Sana moved tzuyus hands away from her cheeks. She moved away a bit making her back face tzuyu. She crossed her arms and secretly cried. Tzuyu can't see her tears. Tzuyu tried to move close to her.
"Lov-"
"Don't come near to me!....." Sana said as she doesn't want tzuyu to see her cry. Tzuyu just stood their feeling heartbroken. She wanted to hug sana.
"I-if you want to move o-out that desperately then....fine....." Said Sana .

"I will be going now. " Sana added and walked out.
"Sana ....sana listen....sana...." Tzuyu followed her but sana was fast to leave the house for her to catch.

End of flashback

Mina sighed.
"Have you eaten yet?" Asked mina. Sana shook her head.
"I am trying to feed her. But she isn't eating anything. Sana....you will be weak if you don't eat anything. " Said suho. Suho then kneeled Infront of sana. Sana looked at him down as she was sitting on the couch. He took her hand.
"Sana....pls ....for the sake of the kids. Eat something." Said suho looking at sana worriedly. Mina looked at both sana and suho. She smiled a bit.
'at least she has someone to take care of her . ' thought mina.
"I will leave now, but don't worry I will be coming back soon...... sana-chan , listen to what he says. " Said mina. She then stood up and left the place.

"Sana pls....your friend is also saying to eat something...." Said suho.
"Suho......I am not feeling well..." Said Sana. "I know....but sana how long are your going to stay like this?" Asked suho.
"Untill I find my triplets....." Said Sana.
Suho sighed.
"Sana do you think the triplets will be happy if they find out that their mom is not eating....." Suho said. Sana looked at suho. Thinking about what he said right now.
"N-no they won't be...." Said Sana.
"Exactly. That's why you should have something. Just wait...." Said suho. He then went to the kitchen and brought the food.
"Here....let me feed you. " Said suho.
"No suho it's no-" said Sana but got cut off.
"Sana.....just let me. " Said suho. Then put the spoonful of bite Infront of sana. Sana sighed. Then proceed to eat it.
"Good." Suho said and smiled a bit.
'He is really sweet.' sana thought looking at suho.
He then feed her some water too. He continued to feed her.

But then tzuyu entered the house. It wasn't hard for her since she knew the passcode of sana's apartment. She saw sana was having her meal. It wasn't just sana eating. But also suho feeding her. Tzuyu remembered the time when she was the one in suhos place. Tzuyu just decided to ignore. But it wasn't easy. It was sana. The one whom tzuyu loves dearly.

Suddenly sana's eyes went to tzuyu. She saw tzuyu standing there with her hurt eyes.
"Tzuyu....." Sana mumbled. Suho looked at tzuyu. He didn't say anything. But then he looked at sana. Sana's eyes were stuck on tzuyu.
"Sana....do you wanna talk to tzuyu?" Asked suho. Sanas eyes then went to suho.
"No....I don't want to." Said Sana coldly. Tzuyu at that time wanted some comfort words. She wanted someone to comfort her. But no one was there to do that for her. Chaeyoung was there. But she has her own work. Tzuyu wanted someone to take care of her. Like how sana used to do whenever she would be stress. Like how sana would always feel her love whenever she felt like useless. Tzuyu needed an emotional and mental support.
"I am just here to say that we haven't found anything that could lead us to find the triplets. " Said tzuyu with a sad voice.

"Suho.....tell her that bring my son back here. I don't trust her with my son. " Said Sana coldly.

"Sana you are forgetting that I still have jeongins custody. I will not bring him here. He will stay with me. " Said tzuyu looking at sana.
"You also had hyewon and minjus custody. And now where are they now?" Sana asked looking at tzuyu angrily.

"No I can't....." Said tzuyu. Sana sighed.
"If you can't then I will go and stay at that apartment. I am not going to move from there untill I find my triplets. " Said Sana coldly. She stood up from the couch and went inside her room to pack her clothes and other necessaries.

While tzuyu just stayed there standing. Suho who witnessed all of this also stood and decided to clean the plates and drop sana to tzuyu's apartment. He knew sana wanted to have all of her children together now. So he didn't oppose sana's decision.

A little later sana came out from her room. She had a bag in her hand.
"Sana I will drop you there. " Said suho. Sana nodded. Tzuyu got out from there and went to her car then drove to pick jeongin up from daycare. She was praying for the triplets welfare in her mind. She wanted to see them again as soon as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 days since the triplets went missing. It shouldn't have taken that long. But the officer who was handling the case got into a small accident making him not able to walk for weeks. So the department decided to handover the case to none other than Kim Dahyun.

"Ms. Chou , don't worry, we will find your kids soon. I have read the file. It shouldn't be too long to track them. I am hoping we will find them soon.  " Said Dahyun. Tzuyu nodded.
"I hope so too...." Tzuyu said. Suddenly dahyuns phone rang. Dahyun saw the caller. Her eyes widened. She cleared her voice. She pick up the phone.

"Hello jagiya...." Dahyun said in a sweet tone.
"Yah Kim Dahyun...." Said momo but then cut off by Dahyun.
"Jagi, I am sorry....I wasn't at home last night but I promise I am not cheating. I will solve this case as early as possible and come to you in no time. Baby I love you and our babies. Pls be patients baby. I miss you too baby. Let's have a home date. I will give you as much as food you want baby-" Dahyun said in a one go. But then momo interrupted.
"Yah Kim Dahyun!!!" Screamed momo over the phone.
"Y-yes? Honey?" Said Dahyun.
"Don't you dare to comeback home before you found the triplets. They are my best friends daughters. So you better find them as soon as possible. You understand?" Said momo warning.
"Huh?" Said Dahyun surprised.
"You heard me. I am hanging up now. " Said momo then hung up.

Dahyun looked at tzuyu.
"Are you my wife's friend?" Asked Dahyun.
"Your wife?"
"Kim momo. I mean. " Said Dahyun. Tzuyu shook her head.
"Ohh then maybe it's your wife " said Dahyun.
"My ex wife. " Said tzuyu.
"Ohh.... sorry for that. " Said Dahyun and then cleared her voice because of the awkwardness. She then continued to ask tzuyu questions about everything.

The day went by. But still no information about the triplets.

Tzuyu knew sana was desperately waiting for some information. But today tzuyu again will be going empty handed.

Meanwhile, on the apartment,
Sana and suho were talking.
"Sana.......are you feeling good?" Asked suho. Sana shook her head.
"Suho....I miss the triplets so much. " Said Sana crying.
Suho hold sana's hand. He looked at sana worriedly. He then put his other hand on sana's head and placed it on his shoulder.
"It's fine. You can cry all you want. My shoulder is for you to cry. " Said suho. Sana cried heartily. While suho remained holding her hand while caressing her head. Sana felt comfort.

A moment later sana stopped crying.
"Suho....thank you for being here with me ." Said Sana. Her Head was still in suhos shoulder. Sana then got her head off suhos shoulder.
"I am thankful to have you. " Said Sana looking at suho. Suho looked at sana. His eyes were on sana. His heart was beating fast for her. Slowly he started to lean closer to sana. Sana was confused, she couldn't move. Their lips were inches apart.

A bit more and suhos lips would be on sana.

At that time tzuyu entered the  apartment. She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter