Chapter 27

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu and elkies smile wasn't stopping and so was sanas heart burning. Sana's hand clinched. She was having mixed feelings. She was looking at elkie as if elkie has done some serious crime and sana hated her for that. 

'why is she here? What does she wants now?' sana thought frowning. 

"Elkie come inside. We need to catch up. " Tzuyu said smiling. Elkies smile got bigger and it didn't go unnoticed by sana. 
"Of course tzuyu. We do have a lot to catch up. " Said elkie smiling. Elkies eyes then suddenly went to sana. The smile got smaller. 

'how can I forget....she is someone else's now....' elkies heart hurt. She walked to sana with a small smile. 
"Hi, I know we didn't get the chance introduce each other properly and I couldn't come at your wedding. I am elkie, sana right? " Said elkie and moved her hand forward for a shake. 

Sana smiled forcedly. 
"You remember my name..." Sana said.
"Of course I do.." elkie said. 
'how can I forget the name that stole my love from me....' thought elkie bitterly. The past wounds were freshening right now. 

"I am sana...." Sana said and took a glance at tzuyu. Tzuyu could feel the tension between them. Tzuyu could see the hurt on sana's eyes. 

Sana then again looked at elkie.
"Sana minatozaki..." Said sana still smiling forcedly. Elkie was frowning now. 
"Minatozaki?....I thought-" elkie who was a bit confuse got cut off by tzuyu.
"Elkie, me and sana got divorced. That's why. " Said tzuyu like she says it on daily basis. Sana just stared at her.
'how easy it is for you to say , isn't it chou tzuyu?' sana thought. 

"Oh! Yeah of course...." Said elkie looking at tzuyu then looked back at sana. 
"What do you mean by of course?" Sana asked elkie looking at her stoically. The atmosphere changed in a second. Hyunjin who was looking at them for a long time decided to leave. 
'I should....go to my room. It's for the best. ' thought hyunjin as she saw how her mother was getting angry. 

"I mean-" elkie got cut off again as sana spoke. 
"Ahh you always wanted that didn't you ?" Said sana looking at elkie or more like glaring at her. 
"What? No! Why would I want that for tzuyu?" Said elkie frowning. 
"Sana enough. " Said tzuyu with her cold voice. Tzuyu's face showed that she was annoyed with how sana was acting with Elkie. It looked strict and harsh. Sana just stared. 

But her face got softer when she looked at elkie. 
"Elkie let's go inside. I know you wanted to talk about something. " Said tzuyu with her soft voice. Sana wanted to roll her eyes. 

"Actually...I was here to talk to both if you..." Said elkie looking back and forth to sana and tzuyu. Sana wanted to talk back but stopped when she heard the next line. 
"It's about the twins...." Said elkie worriedly. This time sana forgot what she was thinking. After all her kids comes first. 

The three of them were sitting on the couch facing one another. Elkie started to speak. 
"Yiren and sullyoon both of them are actually suffering because of the fight of you two. " Said elkie.
Sana and tzuyu looked at each other worriedly. 
"You see...last week in our class we told the kids to draw a picture of their with their parents together. Yiren and sullyoon draw this. " Said elkie then showed them a picture made of crayon. In that picture tzuyu was standing a far from the twins and sana. There was a lighting between tzuyu and sana, sullyoon, yiren. 

It hurt sana. What she was afraid might happen was happening right now. The kids getting affected by this. 

Sana took the drawings. Her eyes got teary. Tzuyu's face looked worried. 
"When I asked them about it. Their answer was that their parents always fight whenever they are together. They don't like that but couldn't do anything. They said they asked Santa Claus to make them stop fight but Santa didn't hear them. " Said elkie . She then sigh. 

"If this continues then I am afraid it will mentally affect them. " Said elkie. 
Sana and tzuyu had guilty look on their face. They were worried. 
"I know you guys are worried. Tzuyu pls take care of them. They need you. " Said elkie. Tzuyu looked at elkie and nodded. 

"Mom!! mwama!!" Two voices can be heard. Sullyoon and yiren both came running to sana and tzuyu. Sana and tzuyu smiled at them. 
"Look who's here to meet you guys. " Said tzuyu to her daughters. 
"Gasp. Ms. Elkwie!!!" Both of them said at the same time and ran to elkie then gave her a hug. Elkie smiled at them and hugged them back. The only person who wasn't smiling was sana. 

'so she even got the twins on her side....' sana thought. 
"You guys like Ms. Elkie?" Tzuyu asked smiling at the twins. 
"We wuv her!! Mwama she gave us cwandy!!!" Said yiren. 
"That's great. Did you thank her properly. " Asked tzuyu. 
"Yeah we did !!" Said sullyoon excitedly. Elkie smiled at their cuteness. 
"Both of them are really nice and cute. " Said elkie smiling. Tzuyu smiled back. 

Sana just looked away. She was feeling pain inside her heart. Tzuyu looked happy but sana wasn't. She wanted to walk away so bad. 

"Sorry we couldn't hold the twins back. They ran away. " Said hyewon and minju entering the room. 
"Ohh it's ok. " Said tzuyu looking at them. 
"They are...?" Elkie asked looking at tzuyu. 
"Oh yeah they are my kids. " Said tzuyu. 
"She meant our kids. " Said sana staring at tzuyu. Tzuyu just sighed. 
"Hyewon where's hyunjin and jeongin?" Asked tzuyu.

"We are here mama. " Said jeongin entering the room with hyunjin. 
"We were just walking around here. " Said hyunjin. 
"Elkie meet the kids, the triplets hyewon, minju, hyunjin , then jeongin and lastly you know the twins already. " Said tzuyu. 
"Hello , I am elkie chong. It's nice to meet all of you. " Said elkie smiling. 
The kids greeted her back. 

"Kids elkie is-" tzuyu got cut off as hyewon spoke. 
"Your girlfriend?" Said hyewon. Everyones eyes was now on tzuyu. Elkies face became red like a tomato. Tzuyu was embarrassed too. There was a blush on her face. 

Meanwhile sana's heart was aching. She hated the way her heart was reacting to it. 

"What?!! No! We were friends back when we were young. She is a special friend. That's it. " Said tzuyu. 
"Ohh...ok. sorry for my mistake." Said hyewon. 

"Woah....you have so many kids tzuyu. 
Remember one time I told you that I wanted to have a lot of kids?" Said elkie smiling. Tzuyu smiled. 
"Yeah I do." Said tzuyu. It was like tzuyu and elkie were in their own world.

"Elkie look if you need someone you can tell me you know. " Said sana with her emotionless face. 
"Tzuyu is quite busy. " Said sana looking at tzuyu up and down. Tzuyu felt mad because of the attitude sana was showing. 

"I-i should be going now. " Said elkie with a forced. Elkie stood up. 
"I will walk you outside. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu was about to stand up. But felt a hold on her hand. It was sana. Tzuyu looked at sana confused. 
"I believe she has legs and she can go by herself.." sana said looking at tzuyu with her burning eyes. Then again forcedly smiled to elkie and said "right elkie?"

"Y-yeah."said elkie. Tzuyu shove off sana's hands from hers. 
"No. Elkie, let's go. I will walk you to door. " Said tzuyu then started to walk away with Elkie. Sana felt so many things. But mostly anger. She wanted to break something. Anything that is near. Her heart was screaming. Her eyes got teared up. Holding back everything sana stood up and walked to her room with anger. The kids just stared at sana in amusement. 
"What happened to her?" Asked minju confused. 
Hyewon just shrugged. 
While hyunjin just sighed. 

"Tzuyu I don't think she liked that you came with me. " Said elkie. 
"No it's fine. She is not my wife anymore. So it shouldn't matter. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then looked at elkie feeling a bit guilty. 
"I am sorry the way sana acted with you. " Said tzuyu apologizing. 
"No it's ok. She probably remembered about past. Don't worry. " Said elkie. 

"Elkie can I have your number?" Said tzuyu. Elkies brows raised. 
"I-its nothing like that! I promise. I just want to have your number s-so that I could take care of the twins more better. Really." Said tzuyu panicking. 

Elkie just giggled. 
"It's fine. You can have my number. " Said elkie smiling. Tzuyu smiled back. 
"Really? Oh thank god. " Said tzuyu.  Elkie stared at tzuyu for a while. 
"You really didn't change. " Said elkie. 
"Huh?" Tzuyu asked confused. 

Elkie smiled. "I mean you are still the same cute little tzu tzu. " Said elkie then pinched tzuyus right cheeks. Tzuyu blushed. Elkie burst out laughing. 
"Yah stop laughing, I am grown up now. I have kids. " Said tzuyu trying to protest. But then ended up smiling. Having a sweet moment.  

Unknown to them , sana was watching their interaction from the window of her room. She badly wanted to rip that smile of their faces. She felt annoyed. She hated it. She hated everything. Her tears fell. 

Sana didn't realize that someone was knocking on the door. When she got back to reality she immediately wiped her tears. She went to the door and opened. Revealing tzuyu. 

"What do you want now?" Asked sana frowning. Her mind was still on how tzuyu acted around elkie. As if her feelings for elkie was still there. 

Tzuyu got inside the room. Tzuyu then turned around and looked at sana. 
"I wanna talk about earlier. " Said tzuyu with her cold voice. Sana sigh. 
"But I don't want to talk about it. " Said sana while walking pass tzuyu but tzuyu hold her arm. 

"Let go off my hand tzuyu. " Said sana looking at tzuyu. But tzuyu didn't. Tzuyu pushed sana o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter