Chapter 16

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's eyes went to sana. Her deep adoration eyes were only for sana. Sana melted on the stare. Right or wrong nothing mattered at that moment. All they wanted was each other. Tzuyus eyes traveled to sanas face. Her eyes that were wanting something from tzuyu.

Tzuyu couldn't hold it back. Neither could sana. Tzuyus lips landed on sana. She kissed sana hungrily. Same goes for Sana. She kissed back with the same intensity. Tzuyus one hand was on sana's cheek other one was on sana's waist. While sana's were on Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu sana's lips making sana moan. Their hands moved. Their tongue got involved in the kiss. Soon their feets started to move. Tzuyu took the lead and guided sana to the shower. She turned the shower on. Making both of them wet on the water. In the middle They broke the kiss. Tzuyu looked at sana's half closed eyes. Sana felt like she was drunk. The water flowing in her body made her breath hard. Her lips were parted a bit and Tzuyus addicted eyes looked at sana.

Tzuyu was like a drug to sana, A drug that will sure send you to heaven for a meantime. While sana was tzuyu's addiction. Tzuyu can't think of anyone other than sana. Tzuyu caressed sana's face. Their eyes were switching from lips to eyes. They kissed again in the shower. This time it got wilder.

Tzuyu pinned sana on the wall.
"T-tzuyu-yah....." Sana said softly. Tzuyus heart swayed at sana's voice.
"Mmmhh....sana....your lips....." Tzuyu moaned in the kiss. Tzuyus kiss then moved to sanas neck.

"S-sana....sana .....love..." Tzuyu moaned softly while kissing and bitting sana's neck aggressively. Tzuyus breath got heavier. Her hands moved to sanas legs. She took one of them in her hands and put it on her waist. Tzuyu continued to do her work at sana's neck. Marking it deeply.
"T-tzuyu ngghh mmmhh...ahh...." Sana moaned unknowingly. Tzuyu felt herself getting harder.

Tzuyu then slowly undone her pants. She didn't took it off . She just let it fall down on her knees. Her boxer was still there.
While kissing sana's neck tzuyu started to move her hips making her clothed hard member and sana's bare entrance in touch. The water was making tzuyu's hard member more visible.

"A-ahh tzuyu-yaahh...." Sana moaned. Sana's hands caressed tzuyus hair as tzuyu continued to move her hips to meet with sana's entrance. Sana closed her eyes tightly feeling the hardness. Next when sana opened her eyes sana realized how wrong it is.
"Aa-aahh t-tzuyu-yah s-stop...." Sana said weakly. But tzuyu has already lost her control. Her kisses moved to sanas .

"Sana ....sana .....s-... y-you are so hot. " Said tzuyu and took one of sana's s in . She sana's s hard.
"Aahhh...ahhhh.. ohh t-tzuyu-yah s-stop p-pls....."

But again tzuyu couldn't hear anything. Her finger played with sana's other while she was busy and the first one.

"S-sana....." Tzuyu moaned.
"T-tzuyu-yah I... p-pls d-don't...." Sana said. Sana didn't know what to do now. She was liking tzuyus touch too much. She didn't want tzuyu to stop but also don't wanted to make things complicated. So she was telling tzuyu to stop. But tzuyu was still busy in her work.

"T-tzuyu-yah...." Sana at that moment then pushed tzuyu making tzuyu shocked.
"S-sana..."tzuyu said in a sad tone. Sana covered her private parts with her hands. She turned around making her back face tzuyu.
"Go away....." Sana said coldly.
"B-but.."
"Go away tzuyu...." Sana said coldly again. Tzuyu wore her pants back. She was hurt. She then took the towel that was on the ground. She went near sana and wrapped her body with it.
Her lips landed on sana's forehead. Sana's eyes were closed feeling tzuyu.
"I am sorry love ...." Tzuyu said softly and so lowly that only sana can hear.
Tzuyu turn around and and left the bathroom.

As soon as tzuyu left sana started to cry silently. She hugged herself. She was missing tzuyus touch. The way tzuyu hold her. Tzuyus everything. Tzuyu calling her name softly and trying to make love in the shower like they used to do.

While outside tzuyu was dying in guilt. She thought sana hates her more now . 'I did a big mistake.' tzuyu thought while sighing.
Tzuyu changed her wet clothes. Her mind was still clouded with the scene that happened earlier. She was blaming herself for not controlling herself. Tzuyu was disappointed and sad with herself. She loves sana a lot but did something that hurt sana . How careless she can be . That's what she thought. With a sad emotion plastered in her face she went out of the room.

Living room she saw her son sitting on the couch watching TV. Tzuyu walked to him. She sat on the couch and hold jeongin closer to her. She placed jeongin on her lap. And hugged him giving a small kiss on his head. Jeongin placed his head on Tzuyu's chest.
"Do you want mama to make you something? " Asked tzuyu softly. Jeongin shook his head.

Their mother-son conversation got interrupt because of the doorbell.
Tzuyu was in confusion thinking who would come at this time.

She made jeongin sit on the couch and opened the door finding it was none other than suho. Tzuyu was annoyed. Seeing his face now makes her feel annoyed for some reason. Tzuyu was staring at him more like glaring at him. Suho suddenly felt nervous at that time.

"Uhm....I am h-here to p-pick sana. " Said suho. Tzuyu sighed and let him enter the house. He sat on the other couch. While tzuyu sat with jeongin. The room was filled with silence. Only the sound of tv filling the room.

"Suho....you are here. " Said Sana. Suho smiled looking at sana. He stood up.
"Of course I am. After all you called me. How come I not come?" Said suho looking straightly at sana's eyes. Sana was flattered. Sana then smiled back at him. Tzuyu who saw this left a sigh and looked somewhere else. She doesn't wanted to feel hurt anymore.

The romantic moment between suho and sana ended when suho noticed something on sana's neck.
"Sana....what's that?" Asked suho pointing at the place where tzuyu marked a hickey on. Sana touched it. Her face suddenly became nervous. Tzuyu looked at them at that time. Sana looked at tzuyu but then hurriedly looked away.

"I-its nothing. It's just a bite from an insect. " Said Sana nervously. Suho nodded slowly. Not totally convinced by sana's answer. But then another thing caught his attention. Sana's hair was wet and so as tzuyu's.
'does that means both of them.....no no no what am I thinking? I am just overthinking. I trust sana. ' thought suho.

"So shall we go?" Asked sana. Suho got back to reality and nodded. Sana then went near to jeongin. She gave him a kiss on the cheeks.
"If you need anything let me know ok?  I will bring for you. " Sana said with a sweet tone. Jeongin nodded.

The twins who were standing a bit far from them came walking close to sana.
"Suwy and yirwen wants keissy too..." Said Sullyoon looking at sana with pleading eyes. Sana's heart melted.
"Aww...come here. " Said Sana. Sana then gave each of them kisses. Sana gave them a warm smile. She then stood up. She walked to the door. While tzuyu and suho followed her.

As sana got out of the house she looked at tzuyu for the last.
"Make sure to give jeongin the medicines and .... don't order food from outside. I have cooked lunch for everyone. " Said Sana looking at tzuyu.

"The kids will be fine with me. You don't have to worry. " Said tzuyu coldly to sana.
"If they actually would then I wouldn't have worried. " Said Sana firing back.
"Sana....let's go. We are getting late. " Said suho. Sana stared at tzuyu for the last time then started to leave with suho.

The whole car ride sana couldn't think anything but tzuyu. The scenario that happened between them clouded her mind the whole ride. Sana looked at her hand and thought about tzuyu again.

Soon they reached the set. Just like a gentleman he helped sana to got out. They entered the set. As soon as they entered the set they found the trouble there.

"Hey beautiful, haven't seen you for a while. Where have you been?" Asked Vernon in his flirty tone. He took sana's hand and was about to plant a kiss on it but then suho smacked it making their hands apart. He took sana's hand in him. Sana looked at him in surprise.

"Don't you dare to touch her. " Said suho coldly. Sana was again surprised seeing him mad. This was the first time.
"Ohh....now I see. You like her don't you?" Asked Vernon raising his eyebrows. He then moved closer to suho. They had an intense eye contact. Suho hold got tighter.

"Yes....yes I do. Got any problem?* Asked suho.
"Yeah , I do. Cause she will be mine. So back off. " Said Vernon smirking.
"Tsk. I am the first one here. So you should back off mr.thirdwheel. " said suho. He then looked at sana.
"Lets go Anna. " Said suho. Sana who was left dumbfounded by their conversation finally moved.

Now her head is in mess. Suho likes her. Now Vernon is saying that he likes her too. But tzuyu was still running in her mind all this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter