Chapter 22

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The triplets just moved in . They had to move their things upstairs to where they will stay. Tzuyu and sana were helping them to manage the things. 
"Hyunjin you will keep your clothes in this part. Hyewon keep your clothes on the opposite of the hyewon. Minju that leaves you with the middle part. " Said Sana in ordering tone. 

The triplets nodded together. At that time tzuyu entered holding a big box which probably has the triplets books. The twins followed her. Sana saw it. She can't help but feel jealous of tzuyu for  the fact that the twins won't even leave her side after moving here. As if they are glued to tzuyu. 

Tzuyu put the box down. 
"Kids your books are here. " Said tzuyu. Sana then looked at the twins. 
"Sully, what did mom say before? Don't put your finger in your mouth. " Said Sana then put her finger out of  . Sullyoon did. But then a minute later she again put her finger in . 

"Sweetie don't do it. You will become sick. Then mama will cry. Do you want mama to cry. " Said tzuyu. Sullyoon shook her head. Yiren saw it and also started to shake her head. 
"Then put your finger out. " Said tzuyu softly. Sullyoon put it out. 
"Good girl. " Said tzuyu then gave a kiss on sullyoons cheeks. 
"Come here, you are a good girl too. " Said tzuyu to yiren . Yiren walked closer as tzuyu gave her a kiss on the cheek too. 

The twins smiled. Tzuyu then stood up. She hold the twins hands in both of her hands. 
"Hyewon, minju, hyunjin I will be staying at the room that is at the end of the hallway. If you have any problem you can call me from there. " Said tzuyu. 

"And I will be staying at the room that is nearer than yours. You guys can call me for anything. Now start unpacking your clothes and books. " Said Sana. Here comes their competitive aura. Minju hated it. She just sighed and started doing her work trying to ignore her parents competitiveness. 

"Where's jeongin?" Asked sana. 
"He is sleeping. He is tired. " Said tzuyu. 
"I wasn't asking you. " Said Sana looking straightly at tzuyu. 
"I am sorry for saying what I knew. " Said tzuyu looking at sana emotionlessly. 

Sana was about to say another thing when her phone  rang. It was suho. 
"Hello? Yeah? Wait you are?" Said Sana in surprising tone. Tzuyu just eyed her. Sana looked so excited just in a moment. 

Sana then cut the call and went downstairs. Tzuyu who was curious and also wanted to know followed her while holding the twins hands. She saw suho , her jaw clenched. Then she saw sana and suho kissing again for the second time. Luckily the twins weren't looking at there. Tzuyu then saw them coming upstairs. 

At one point they were Infront of each other. 
"Suho, long time no see. " Said tzuyu in her cold voice that she uses in her office. 
"Ohh, tzuyu. Yeah, long time no see. " Said suho. The rivalry was not hidden between them. 
"Suho let's go to my room." Said Sana putting her hand on suhos and pulling him to her room. Suho just glanced at tzuyu for once and smirked without sana's knowing. Tzuyu felt anger. The feeling was back. 

Tzuyu just wanted to punch him hard on his face. She glared at him. He just went away while putting his hands around sana's shoulder. 

Sana and suho went inside sana's room. 
"So this is my room. " Said Sana. 
"Woah, that Chou sure has some money....." Said suho looking around. He then looked at sana. He pulled sana closer to him. Sana gasped at him. 

"Suho...what are you doing?" Sana said whispering shouting. A bit smile was on her face. 
"You won't leave me for her, right?" Said suho looking at sana hopefully. 
Sana's words stuck in . 'yes' that's what sana wanted to say. But it felt so hard to say. 

"Y-yeah I won't. " Sana said finally. 
"Promise?" He said again. But this time with a smile. 
"Promise. " Said Sana. He then pecked sana's lips. 

"Let's sit shall we?" Said Sana. Suho nodded. The next thing sana knew is that her and suho were on her bed. She was on suhos lap and they were making out. They kissed passionately. 

At that time , the door opened revealing tzuyu. Sana and suho stopped. Sana looked at the door. She looked at tzuyu. Tzuyus head was on fire seeing the scene Infront of her. It was like a war was happening in her mind. Her heart was crying seeing them like that. Seeing the person you love getting kissed and making out with someone that isn't you has to be the worst feeling ever. Tzuyu looked at sana with her cold, sad eyes and emotionless face. 

"If you guys want to do something funny here then I would say no. " Said tzuyu in her cold voice. 
"We were doing it with the door closed. I don't see any problem with that. " Said suho. 
"But I do. We have kids here. Don't tell me you do it Infront of the twins. " Said tzuyu with her frowning face. At that moment sana stood up. 

"No we don't. We care about the kids unlike you. I am sure suho cares about the kids more than you do. " Said Sana looking straightly at tzuyu. It still hurts her saying those words to tzuyu. But she needs to be strong. 

Tzuyu scoffed hurting . Suho stood up. He then proudly put his hand on sana's shoulder.
He smiled looking at sana. While sana also looked at him smiling.

Tzuyu just stared. 
"Yeah of course. He cares more than I do. After all you have already gave my place to him. So technically now you think he is the parent of our kids. " Said tzuyu with her hurt eyes. 
Sana's eyes looked somewhere else. 
"But thats what you think. " Continued tzuyu. 
"Sana......in my life, my kids are my everything. But let's forget it. Cause you would never believe if I say that I care for the kids. So it's a waste of time. " Said tzuyu with her emotionless face and sad eyes. 

"Lunch is ready, you guys can join us. " Said tzuyu. Then left them. The room was in silence after she left. 
"S-shall we go?" Asked sana. Suho nodded. They then reached downstairs. 

"Ohh suho-shi you are here?" Asked hyewon. 
"We didn't know . " Said minju smiling. 
"Ohh mom called you?" Said hyunjin kind of a lower tone. It's not like she hates him or anything. It's just she doesn't like the idea of sana and him being together. 

"No , I actually came here to see if everythings fine or not. I care for all of you guys welfare. " Suho said. 

"Uncle suho!!!" The twins screamed and ran to suho leaving tzuyu's hands . Suho kneeled down and hugged the twins. Tzuyu felt hurt again.

'great now my kids too' tzuyu thought. 
The twins then broke the hug with suho. 
"How are you guys?" Asked suho. 
"Good!!!" They said happily. At that time tzuyu walk passed. The twins immediately ran and followed tzuyu. They hugged tzuyu's legs giggling. Tzuyu was startled at first. But smiled seeing her two daughters. 

Tzuyu then started to place the plates on the table. She made sure to glance at sana from time to time. She placed the foods on the table. 

"Hello uncle suho. " It was jeongin who just woke up. Suho smiled at jeongin. 
"Hey jeongin, you are growing up fast. " Said suho. 
"Yeah, I know. " He said. Jeongin then took the seat beside sana. On his other side minju was sitting, facing minju is hyewon, beside her is sullyoon and yiren then tzuyu and beside tzuyu it's hyunjin. 

They then started to eat the food peacefully. 
"Mwama meat...." Said sullyoon pointing at the meat. Tzuyu who was munching her food took the plate and served it to sullyoon. She made sure to cut the meat into small picese for sullyoon to eat. She did the same to yiren. The twins enjoyed the food. 

Sana saw how the twins were attached to tzuyu. Her heart fluttered. Seeing tzuyu with the kids has always made her feel happy. As a mother she always becomes happy seeing her kids interacting with their other parent. 

But then there was this worried feeling. Feeling that if this continues then  they will choose tzuyu . Sana will lose her twins. So it's important to pull them more to her. 

'i will think about it later....' sana thought. 
"Sana, you like this right? Here. Take mine. " Said suho giving kimbap. Sana smiled looking at suho. 

The smile , tzuyu wanted sana to smile at her like that too. If it's called being selfish then tzuyu wanted to be selfish. She is anything for sana. 
Tzuyu who saw this clenched the chopsticks in her hand. Hyunjin looked at tzuyu and silently sighed. 
Minju who also saw tzuyu like that thought, 'why is she acting that way?' .

"Mwama water....." Tzuyu immediately stopped clenching her chopsticks and helped yiren to drink water. 
"Do you want some too?" Said tzuyu. 
Sullyoon nodded. Tzuyu again helped her. 

At that time sana's attention again averted to tzuyu. She looked at tzuyu with longingly and adoring eyes. Her eyes shined looking at her. Hyunjin who noticed that just shook her head. 

'my parents are so blind .' thought hyunjin.  
The lunch ended like that. 
At that time suhos phone rang. 
"Sana, babe I need to go now. " Said suho. Sana pouted. 
"I will miss you. " Said Sana. She then hugged suho. Suho hugged her back. 
"Let me walk you out. " Said Sana. Suho nodded. 
"Hey cuties uncle will go now. Take care of your mom for me ok?" Said suho kneeling and looking at the twins. 

'As if I am not enough to take care of her. ' tzuyu thought. The twins nodded looking at suho. 
"Bye kids, hope we will see other again. " Said suho. The other kids also bid goodbye to him. 
"Let's go sana...." Said suho. Sana then hold his hand and walked out of the mansion. Tzuyu just rolled her eyes. She then went upstairs. The only reason was to see what sana and suho were doing. And again she saw them having a sweet moment. 

'I need a cigarette ' tzuyu thought and went back to her room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are coming right?" Tzuyu talked over her phone. 
"Hmm.....yes, take left and then go straight. You will see a mansion. " Said tzuyu over the phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter