Chapter 3

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana already left the office. While the workers of tzuyu's office took tzuyu to the hospital. The doctor said it's nothing serious. Maybe for work load or something. This made the workers relieved. 

After 30 minutes tzuyu woke up. She immediately remember the thing that happened earlier. Tzuyu immediately stood from bed to leave but her workers stopped her. 

"Let me go......let me go to my wife!!" Tzuyu screamed. 
"Ma'am pls calm down.....you will go back home. Just wait a bit we will call for a cab....pls have some water first..." Said one of the workers trying calm tzuyu down. Tzuyu then calmed a bit. She took the glass and drank the water. 

"I-i need to go.....i-is the cab here?" Asked tzuyu in a Shaked tone. Which did make her workers shocked a bit. They have never seen tzuyu this panicked. She was always cool. 

"Y-yes ma'am. It is outside. " Said the worker. Without saying anything tzuyu then hurriedly ran out of the hospital and went inside the cab to go to the apartment. She had the keys to her apartment. Her sweats were forming in her forehead. Her hands were shaking while trying to open the door with the keys. 

When she opened the door she saw the twins on the living room wearing that they usually wear when they go outside . She hurriedly went inside. In the bedroom she saw sana harshly wiping her tears and packing her luggage. Tzuyu went near sana. 

"Sana...sana.... pls listen to me.....sana pls....." Said tzuyu following sana in the room. But sana didn't even spare a glance at her. She continued to pack her clothes from the closet to luggage. 

"Sana.... l-love..." Said tzuyu and hold sana's elbow. Sana flinched and met tzuyu's eyes. Sanas eyes spoke how much hurt and broken she was. How much anger and sadness was flowing inside her heart. Sana got her elbow out of tzuyu's grip by shoving her off. 

"Don't you dare to touch me!!!!! " Said sana gritting her teeth. Everything fell silence. Tzuyu looked so hurt. Sanas heart was feeling guilt for a second, but when the memory of the meeting room flashed on her mind, everything became blurry , including tzuyu's broken condition. 

Sana again went back to her packing. She even packed the twins clothes and necessaries. Tzuyu couldn't help but feel her tears coming out. 

"W-why Don't you listen to my explanation first??!?" Asked tzuyu screaming. 

"Explantation? What explanation? Is there anything to explain? Specially when I saw it Infront of my own ing eyes??!!!!" Sana said angrily. Sanas lips were shaking. She was looking at everywhere but tzuyu's eyes. 

"Y-you were....... y-you w-were....sigh.. disgusting..." Sana said with a disappointed and broken voice while her tears fell as she continued to cry.
She then closed her luggage and  took the luggage,  she left the room leaving tzuyu alone in the room. When tzuyu realized sana already left the room , she ran after her again. Sana was leaving, tzuyu went Infront of her.

"Sana pls....pls don't leave me. I swear I-it wasn't i-intentional......I d-didn't do it p-purposely.....pls...." Tzuyu said sobbing. When she saw sana was taking the twins with her , her heart broke even more. She started to cry badly. 
"H-hey yiren.... yoon-ah.... You don't want to l-leave mama right?" Asked tzuyu crying. 
"Mwama nw cawming..????" Asked yiren to sana with her sparkly eyes. 
"suwy, yiwen want mwama cwam...." Said sullyoon with her sad eyes. Sanas heart melted. 

But sana still didn't listen, "sullyoon, yiren it's not time for that. Let's go. " Sana said sternly. The twins looked down with pout. Tzuyu then kneeled Infront of sana and hold her hand. 

"P-pls s-stop..... p-pls don't ..... The k-kids th-they are my weakness.....a-at least d-don't take them .....pls.... don't leave me.... l-love..." Said tzuyu begging while her head was down and her hands were still holding sanas. Her sobs got loud. 

Sana couldn't take it too. Tzuyu looked so miserable. 

"T-tzuyu-yah.......stand up....." Said sana in a stern voice. Tzuyu looked up to sana and stood up . She wiped her tears and was waiting for sana to speak. Sana then again got her hand free from tzuyu. 

She then looked at tzuyu with such a cold stare and while gritting her teeth she said, 

"Don't you dare to call me love ever again....you have lost the right to call me that...." 

She then left with the twins leaving tzuyu alone in the apartment. When the door closed . Tzuyu broke down. She fell on ground and cried loudly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder why it's so dark in here?" Asked hyunjin as she opened the door of the apartment along with minju , hyewon and jeongin was with them too. 

When they entered the apartment they saw tzuyu passed out in the dinning table. There was 5-6 cans of beer on the table. Tzuyu's face looked like she cried for hours. This made them really surprised and worried.

"Where's mom?" Asked minju. 
"I....I don't know..." Said hyewon. 

"Mama....mama wake up....." Said hyunjin tapping tzuyu. 

"Nona....will mwama be ok?" Asked jeongin to hyewon. 
"Don't worry. She will be fine." Said hyewon. 

"What actually happened?" Asked minju confused. 

Suddenly they heard tzuyu's murmurs. 
"Sana...... love....pls....I did n-nothing....my kids ...d-don't..." Tzuyu mumbled in her sleep and her tears fell. 

"She is having a bad dream. Hurry up, wake her up. " Said minju. 

Hyewon then took some water and splashed it in tzuyu's face. Tzuyu then woke up and saw her kids. She started crying and hugged the triplets tightly. 
"Th-thank god it was a dream...." Tzuyu said. After a while they broke the hug. Tzuyu then hugged jeongin tightly. 

"Mama.....what happened? And where's mom and the twins?" Asked minju. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter