Chapter 33

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu walked as fast as she could. Not caring about anything. Her staffs were greeting her but she wasn't able to greet them as she needed to go to sana as fast as she could. She has already told eunbi to take care of her job.

Tzuyu got inside her car and went to her penthouse where sana is staying at this moment.

She knocked and bell the ring a few times. One of the maids opened it.
"Where is she ?" Tzuyu asked with her cold voice and walking fast.
"She is inside her room master.....she is not ok. " Said the maid walking along with tzuyu. Tzuyu stopped a while and looked at the maid. Then again started walking faster.

Tzuyu was worried. Really worried. Her hands were sweating the whole time. The whole time sana occupied her mind. Tzuyu finally reached Infront of sana's room.

She indicated the maid to go from there. Which the maid obligated.
Tzuyu took a long breath. Her heart beating fast.

She knocked the door several times.
"Sana..." Tzuyu called out softly. But no answer.
"Sana it's me .....tzuyu......" Said tzuyu. Waiting for sana to answer. Still no answer.
"Sana......love pls....open the door.....I am ......worried....."said tzuyu feeling like she was breaking down.

Tzuyu tried to hear inside. The door then unlocked finally. Tzuyu finally saw sana.

Sana's red eyes, the tears on her cheeks, the worried look on her face , everything made her look miserable.

"Tzuyu....."

When sana saw tzuyu she couldn't help. She ran to tzuyu and engulfed her into a hug. It wasn't a tight one. Rather it was loose one. It was like sana has lost her strength. She was feeling weak.

Tzuyu relived a bit hugged sana. She kissed sana's head. Sana cried on tzuyus arm. While tzuyu continued to comfort her. Sana then looked at tzuyu with her helpless eyes.

"Y-you don't b-belive it right? I.....I d-didn't do it....tzu p-pls believe me...." Sana said while sobbing. She broke into tears. Crying more miserably.

"I believe you sana. I trust you. I know you can never do that. " Said tzuyu caressing sana's face. Tzuyu then hugged sana again. Sana closed her eyes and hugged tzuyu back. Right now tzuyu is the strength she needs.

'but....who did it....' thought tzuyu.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The news spread like a wild fire. Sana became the talk of the country. Just a few days ago the people who were proud of her for her success are now hating her openly saying that the accusations must be true.

Sana was trending everywhere. Social media was filled with hate and malicious comment about her.

Tzuyu was inside SN entertainment. Chaeyoung was there too.

"Chaeyoung this is getting out of hand." Said tzuyu worriedly.
"I know. We need to do something about it. Besides I just can't let the company have this type of stain. " Said chaeyoung seriously.

There was a knock heard on the door.
"Come in. " Chaeyoung said. The door opened revealing Dahyun.

"Unnie finally you are here. " Said chaeyoung relived.
"Of course I have to. How the heck did things got out in public. I have no idea. " Said Dahyun taking a seat beside tzuyu.

"What? What does that mean?" Asked tzuyu frowning.
Dahyun then started to explain.
"Tzuyu this was supposed to be a secret mission. For a whole year I have been searching for the master mind behind this. " Dahyun said. She was tensed up about it too.

"A year ago there was a secret party was held in one of the prestigious bar in Gangnam. The mastermind was there too. There was a whole list who went to that party. My suspect was that the attenders of that party were a part of the trafficking." Said Dahyun explaining the whole situation.

"This actor-actress trafficking scandal was just a rumor or a conspiracy theory untill yesterday media started to put it on the news. " Said Dahyun.

"So who do you think the mastermind is?" Asked tzuyu. Curiosity rose in the room. Dahyun looked at them both. She sighed.

"I am sorry I can't tell you about it. " Said Dahyun looking down.
"But why?" Asked tzuyu. She was kind of mad.

"The thing is I do have some suspects but they are no use. The host of that party is still unknown. I tried but I couldn't find. Besides I need a really good evidence." Said Dahyun.

"Look tzuyu , chaeyoung I trust you guys a lot. But after what happened yesterday I don't think I should talk about it more. There could be another party listening to us without our knowledge. " Said Dahyun looking at both tzuyu and chaeyoung.

"But tzuyu you don't have to worry about it. I will do whatever it takes to prove that sana unnie is innocent. I won't let an innocent suffer from the things that they haven't done. You can trust me on that. " Said Dahyun. Tzuyu nodded.

"You should go and take care of her. She needs you the most. " Said chaeyoung. Tzuyu nodded understanding.

"H-have you tried to talk with the attenders of the party?" Asked tzuyu looking at Dahyun.

"If I go and ask them separately then I can never reach the mastermind. The main culprit has a lot of his rats in the industry for sure. If he finds out he will be more cautious. It's not like everyone in that party were a part of it. " Said Dahyun. Chaeyoung and tzuyu nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe she did this "

"Is she out of her mind?"

"I knew something was off from the beginning. "

"She never gave me good vibes"

"Hahaha that untalented got exposed."

"She should be in jail right now!! Wth!!!. "

Sana's hands were shaking. She scrolled her phone. She saw so many posts, comments about her. She felt her eyes tearing up. They were all talking about her. They were pointing at her and accusing her of being a .

It felt like everyone turned their back on her. Sana felt so weak and vulnerable. It felt like she was alone. Sana wasn't understanding what was happening. She teared up. The malicious comments were getting her badly. This is the first time she was facing a scandal.

Her inside was falling apart a bit by bit. She felt like she could hear those comments. Sana's breath got faster.

"I can't believe she did this "

"Stop...." Sana cried out.

"Is she out of her mind?"

Her trembling hands made its way to her ear trying her best to stop it.
But it couldn't.

"S-stop....I d-didn't do i-it...." Sana cried more. Sana's eyes closed tightly.

"Hahaha that untalented got exposed."

"(Sob) I....b-beg you (sob)...pls..." Sana sobbed out. She felt like drowning in a sea. But there was no one to save her.

"She should be in jail right now!! Wth!!!. "

"N-no....STOP!!!!!" sana screamed crying out loud.

She drowned.

Everything ended.

"SANA!!!"

Sana could hear the voice. Suddenly it was warm as if someone hugged her. It felt comfortable. Sana slowly opened her eyes. She could hear the heartbeat. Sana felt protected.

"T-tzuyu...." Sana mumbled. Sana hugged tzuyu back. The hug got tighter and so does sana's crying got louder on tzuyus chest.

"Ssh everythings ok. I am here......love....i am right here with you....." Said tzuyu hugging sana. Tzuyu then looked at what sana was looking at. It was the phone.

She saw many malicious comment.
'i need to take this away from her. ' tzuyu thought. She got the phone. After a while sana stopped crying. Tzuyu broke the hug. She looked at sana. She didn't like it a bit.

"Did you have your lunch?" Tzuyu asked softly. Sana shook her head.
"Let's go and have some lunch..." Said tzuyu. She helped sana to stand up. Sana looked dead inside. Not a single word she said. Tzuyu was getting more worried now.

The maid informed that their lunch will be ready in minutes. Tzuyu and sana were sitting on the couch in living room. Sana hugging tzuyu while tzuyu caressing sana's head.

At that time tzuyu felt the need to go to the washroom.
"Sana stay here a bit. I will be back in a bit. " Said tzuyu. Sana let go off tzuyu. As tzuyu went to the washroom. Sana got the remote of the tv. She turned it on.

She regretted doing it. She couldn't move. She felt like all of her muscle in her body were paralyzed.

They were showing news.

It was about her.

"According to the accusations it is said that she is one of the actresses in the industry who would sleep with producers, directors or sponsors to get an acting or modeling gig. This is how she earned the success in a short period of time.

In different hotels, sometimes in bar, sometimes in the producers or directors house Minatozaki Anna would be seen having conversations. Rumors said not only she did work as an e but also forced other celebrities to do that to-"

Tv got turned off. Sana looked who did it. It was tzuyu. Sana didn't realize tzuyu was already out of the washroom.

Tzuyu cupped sana's face. She stared at sana worriedly.
"Don't listen to them ok?......no matter what happens I will fight for you....I will do everything...." Said tzuyu. Sana looked like she was about to cry again. But then tzuyu again hugged her trying to calm her down.

A little later their lunch was ready. Sana ate a very little. Tzuyu was concerned. She didn't say anything.

That day tzuyu decided to stay with sana.

------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days passed since the news were out. It was obviously still a hot topic.

"Hey did you see that minatozaki Anna got accusations?"

"Oh God I can't believe it."

"So surprising right?"

Minju, hyewon and hyunjin could hear people talking. It was obviously depressing.

"Can you guys pls stop talking about other peoples life? It's pathetic. " Said heejin to the girls who were talking. Hyunjin looked at heejin. Heejin saw how sad hyunjin looked when they talked about sana.

"Nothings confirmed yet. So don't talk without even knowing anything. " Said heejin. The girls didn't say anything after that.

Hyunjin mouthed a thank you to heejin because of that. Heejin just gave a small smile to her.

Meanwhile, tzuyu and sana were still together in the penthouse. Past three days she was on the house. Sana's head was on tzuyus chest. While tzuyu caressed sana's arm. Sana's hands were on tzuyus waist.

"You want me to go office today?" Asked tzuyu softly. Sana shook her head. Tzuyu sighed. This is what it has been the last three days. Sana doesn't want to let tzuyu go away from her even for a minute or hour.

The other day miyeon came to sana and told her that she trusted sana. Sana was greatfull for that. Even momo, mina along with their wives Dahyun, chaeyoung also said that they trust her.

Tzuyu kissed sana's head several times and caressed sana's arms more.
"What do you want for lunch?" Asked tzuyu.
"I.....just ramen is fine...." Said sana. Her voice wasn't cheerful. It's like sana was losing her color . Her happy vibe was long gone.

Tzuyu nodded hearing. Past days sana ate so little. Tzuyu couldn't force cause she knows it won't be good for sana's health. She might throw up food.

"Do you want to watch some movies?" Asked tzuyu softly. Sana thought for a while. she again shook her head.
"So....what do you want to do today?" Asked tzuyu.

"I don't know....I just want to be with you...." Sana replied dryly.
"Ok then.....let's go. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked at tzuyu questioning.
"Where are we going?" Asked sana.
"Living room. Let's go and watch a movie. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu and sana hold hands and went to the living room. Tzuyu started a movie as they watched it together. Even though sana didn't want to but later on she was watching the movie too. They were still on the same state. All over each other. Holding each others hand and watching the movie.

The movie ended. They stayed the same way.
"Tzuyu......" Said sana.
"Hmm?"
"I love you...." Said sana looking at tzuyu lovingly.
"I know...." Tzuyu replied. Tzuyu caressed sana's face. Then gave her a peck on her lips. Sana just stared at her. Then she proceeded to give tzuyu a peck. After that both of them moved closer to give each other a peck on their lips.

Sana then hugged tzuyu's neck. She brought her face near tzuyu's cheeks. She kissed it dearly. Tzuyu closed her eyes feeling every moment of it.

"Thanks for being with me tzu...." Whispered sana in tzuyus ear.
"I will be always with you Sana...."said tzuyu in sana's ear. Then gave a small kiss on the ear. They kept on hugging untill their lunch was ready.

The lunch was like other once. Tzuyu tried to make sana eat but she ate a little. Sometimes spacing out nowhere. After that they went to sana's bedroom. Sana took a small nap while tzuyu sat beside her and continued to work on her laptop. Tzuyu sometimes would look at sana and see how peaceful she looked. But at the same time she saw how much gloomy sana looked.

She felt like it was her responsibility to make sana happy again.

"I just can't continue like this....I need to go home to the kids too....I can't push all of my responsibility to elkie.." tzuyu said to herself. She then glanced at sana and finally decided on what she is going to do next.

The next day:

Tzuyu was talking with the maid about the things she need to at that time sana woke up and started to find tzuyu. When she saw tzuyu with the maid she walked to tzuyu and hugged tzuyu which tzuyu hugged back.

"I hope you understand what you have to do. " Said tzuyu to the maid.
"Yes master. " Said the maid and left.

"You are awake finally?" Tzuyu asked softly. Sana nodded.
"Come on now , hurry up and get ready. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked at tzuyu.

"Are we going somewhere?" Asked sana confused.
"Yes. We are going to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter