Chapter 18

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SUHO!!! TZUYU!!! STOP!!!"
Said a voice making both of them stop. They both looked at the owner of the voice. It was sana. She was looking at them with her fiery eyes.
"What do you think you guys are doing?!! Hitting each other for what?" Asked sana madly. They both stood up. Their eyes looking down in guilt.

"Sigh. Suho...what happened?" Asked sana.
"You are asking me what happened ? Sana tzuyu literally took advantage of you last night. "Said suho looking at tzuyu furiously.
"I didn't....." Tzuyu said lowly if coldly at the same time. Her eyes showed no expression. Suho then hold tzuyu's collar again.
"Stop ly-"
"Suho!! Tzuyu isn't lying!! " Said Sana stopping suho. Suho was taken a back at this.
"W-what? Come again?" Said suho.
"She isn't lying. Tzuyu is telling the truth. " Said Sana. Suho let go off tzuyu's collar. Suddenly feeling more guilty and embarrassed.

"And tzuyu......you didn't have to hit him back-"
"He hit me first sana. " Said tzuyu looking at sana. Sana sighed.
"Both of you apologize to each other. " Said Sana. Suho had frown on his face. But when he saw sana raising her eyebrows he immediately decided to apologize.
"I am... sorry. " Said suho clearing his voice.
"I apologize for hitting you back too. " Said tzuyu. Then looked at sana. Sana's eyes went to bruises on Tzuyu's face. She wanted to ask tzuyu if she was ok. She was worried about tzuyu. But then she hold herself back.

"Sana....I am sorry if I actually made you worried. " Said suho. Sana's eyes then traveled to suho. He also had a small bruise on his face. Both of them hit each other pretty badly.

Sana then went near suho and hold his hand. "Come on, let me put some medicines on your face. " Sana said. It was intentional. she wanted tzuyu to see it. She wanted tzuyu to leave. Cause if she sees tzuyu's sad eyes and bruised face , her heart would melt again. She wouldn't be able to hold herself back.

Tzuyu just saw them. She saw sana holding suhos hand. She saw how sana was caring for suho.

Sana made suho to sit on the couch. She brought the first aid and started to put medicine on his face. Tzuyu just stared at them like a neglected person. Tzuyu felt hurt. Months ago her and Sana would be having these moments for themselves only.

"Sana you are such a caring person. " Said suho looking at sana while smiling softly. Sana smiled back at him.

"You need to be careful next time." Said Sana. Her eyes then again went to tzuyu. Who was standing there. Tzuyu was looking down somewhere far while her tears fell. Sana's heart hurt. Sana wanted to go to her so bad. She wanted to hold tzuyu.

"W-why do you have to go so hard on her? " Asked sana a bit concerned.
"You know how much I like you. I just can't stand it if someone does something bad to you. " Said suho.
"O-ohh....." Said Sana and smiled. Sana was already done putting medicine. She then acted like she hasn't even looked at tzuyu for the past few minutes. Looking at tzuyu again she said, "Do you need something?"
Tzuyu got back to the reality. Her eyes  were red.
"N-no..." Tzuyu said in a low voice.
"W-why are you still there? I thought you left?" Asked sana trying to act like she is ok. But she was not . She was miserable. Tzuyu was hurt.
'so you are that desperate to spend alone time with him huh...' tzuyu thought feeling hurt.

"O-ohh I am ....sorry. I will be leaving now. " Said tzuyu. She was leaving but then sana stopped her.
"Wait ...let me walk you to the door. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded.

They walked to the door in pure silence. Suho wasn't there. As sana touched the door knob, tzuyu also touched the door knob. She wanted to hold sana's hand.

Sana looked at tzuyu silently asking 'why?' . Tzuyu answered it with her actions. She took both sana's hand in hers.

Meanwhile sana was hypnotized to tzuyu. Tzuyu kissed them gently. Sana saw how careful tzuyu was while kissing her. As if sana was a soft flower. That would die on a hard or aggressive touch.

Tzuyu slowly pulled sana closer. Her hand in sana's waist. She placed her lips on sana's cheeks. A soft kiss that turned sana's stomach upside down. She could feel tzuyus breath. That sent shiver in her whole body. Slowly tzuyu went to sana's ear.

"Take care love....."

The air that made sana's breath steady. Tzuyu then placed another soft kiss on sana's ear. Showing how much she adores everything about sana.

Tzuyu then caressed sana's face for the last time. Another peck on forehead and that was the meaning of goodbye.

Tzuyu moved apart from sana. Sana's heart screamed for tzuyu. But on the outside, she was a stone.

Tzuyu took the doorknob and left the apartment and didn't look back. While sana placed her hands on her chest. The hands that tzuyu kissed and adores. Her hands travelled to her cheeks. Her mind was on Tzuyu.

She heaved a sigh and went inside. Suho who was inside looked at sana's face.
"Sana.....Is everything ok?" Asked suho concerned. Sana who got back to reality forcedly smiled and shook her head.
"Yes. Everything's okay. " Sana said. Suho stood up and walked to sana. He hold sana's cheeks and caressed them.
"You know you can always tell me. " Said suho worriedly.

To sana suhos caressed felt different. It wasn't like tzuyu's. It wasn't as soft as tzuyu's. Tzuyus touch made her feel like a flower. Her mind was roaming to tzuyu again. It felt like every small things on her life now reminded of tzuyu.

'I am going crazy....' sana thought in her mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tzuyu you are here!!" Said the old man who just entered the room.
"Appa you literally noticed her before me. " Said chaeyoung pouting.
"Aigoo....she had grown up but acts like child sometimes. " Said Mr. Son . Tzuyu just giggled.
"I would say that if I was on chaeyoungs place I would do the same. " Said tzuyu smiling sadly.
"Tzuyu don't be sad. I am like your father. If you ever need a father figure in your life , remember I am always here. " Said mr. Son.
"Thanks Mr. Son. " Said tzuyu a bit bowing.
"Appa , pls try to make tzuyu understand , she said wants to leave Seoul.  " Said chaeyoung. Mr. Son was now shocked a bit.
"What? But why?" Asked Mr. Son.
"Mr. Son , I want to start everything again. I want to restart my business. " Said tzuyu. Mr. Son and chaeyoung was listening to her carefully.
"I have learned a lot of things from you from the past few months. You were a great teacher. It's really an honor to work with you. But I want to move forward in my life. I feel like if I stay here then I wouldn't be able to do anything. I want to start from somewhere else. " Said tzuyu.
'I want to distract myself from her. ' though tzuyu at the back of her mind.

Mr. Son nodded slowly understanding tzuyu's situation.
"Is going somewhere else to restart really important?" Asked chaeyoung.
"Chaeyoung-ah...it's not only for restart. Isn't it tzuyu?" Asked Mr. Son.
Tzuyu was hesitant at first but then nodded slowly.

"How did you know?" Asked chaeyoung to her father.
"Experience chaeyoung-ah." Said Mr. Son. He then continued , " when your mother died , I also had a hard time to cope up with everything. I then moved to Seoul to start new. You were little at that time. It was hard but it was also one of the reasons why I was actually moving forward. I got so busy that I forgot the pain. It's not that I don't love your mother. I still do. That's why I was never able to love someone else. She is dear to me chaeyoung-ah. "

"I know appa. " Said chaeyoung. Suddenly remembering the time when her mother was alive.
"That's why I actually get what tzuyu is trying to do. You have my full support tzuyu. " Said Mr. Son.
"Thanks Mr. Son. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then looked at chaeyoung asking for her opinion.
"Sigh. Ok fine. I won't stop you. But don't forget that you have a friend in Seoul who is 159 cm " Said chaeyoung. 
Tzuyu just chuckled.
"I would never forget you. It's not like I am leaving the country. I am just leaving Seoul. " Tzuyu said smiling.

"L-leaving Seoul?...." A voice said from the door. The three of them looked at the door to find sana. Who is looking at tzuyu with her questioning eyes.

Behind sana there was another figure who just came.
"Ohh....appa , you are here.." mina said showing her gummy smile.
"Mina....and I don't recognize you. May I ask who are you  young lady?" Said Mr. Son with his curious eyes.
Sana immediately became cautious.
"My apologies. I am the new actress here. Minatozaki Anna. " Said Sana. Then bowed to Mr. Son.

"Ohh yeah , I called you here. I wasn't able to meet you. Ms. Minatozaki my apologies for not able to introduce myself to you earlier. I wasn't able to welcome you properly. " Said Mr. Son giving sana a warm smile.

Sana was a bit nervous to meet him. But he looked like an easy going guy. Which was a relief to sana.
"No no. It's totally fine. I know that you have a lot of work to do sir. " Said Sana.

"It looks like you are pretty close with my daughter-in-law. " Said Mr. Son.
"Yes appa. She is a Japanese too. So we got comfortable around ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter