Chapter 4

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu couldn't believe what she was seeing right now. A divorce paper. It was signed. Her wife, her love, her world ;has signed the papers. Tzuyus tears fell. All this year's of being together. All these years of staying with one another, this is how it is going to end? What about the kids? What will they feel about it? 

It was all making tzuyu dizzy. Tzuyu took her phone out and dialed sana's number. She called sana. 

On the other hand sana who was now getting a break after her practice picked up the phone without seeing the caller. 

"Hello?" Sana said casually. 
Tzuyu stayed silent. It's been so long since she heard her voice. The urge of wanting to see sana got more wider. 

"H-hello....." Tzuyu said. Sana for a moment lost her breath. 
"Y-yes? Do you want anything?" Asked sana like nothing happened. 
"C-can we meet? Pls? " Said tzuyu with a shaky voice. Sana felt scared hearing the voice. Scared of changing her mind about divorce. Thinking if she face tzuyu right now then maybe she will change her mind about it. But she can't seem forget about the incident. 

"Now..?" 
"Yes, right now...... p-pls..." Said tzuyu.
"Ok.....I am s-sending you the address and meeting place.  " Said sana.

"Fine....." Tzuyu said. Then sana cut the phone. Tzuyu wiped her tears even though they continued to fall from her eyes. She was feeling so depressed and lost. All this time she had a reason to fight back all the problems she was facing. It was her family that was giving her strength. But now , she doesn't know anything. Her heart was tearing apart. 

Tzuyu got her wallet and started for the meeting place. It was a cafe near the company. Tzuyu was sitting there as her eyes were traveling everywhere. 

Soon after sana came. Sana sat Infront of her. Sana was wearing a cap along with a oversized sleeve t-shirt. 
"Pls make it fast...." Sana said. 

Tzuyu took a long breath. She then placed the divorce paper on the table. 
"What's the meaning of this?" Said tzuyu with her emotionless face. 
"This is a divorce paper.... tzuyu-ah....I am d-divorcing you. " Sana said looking down with her sad eyes. Tzuyu couldn't stop her tears. 

"Sigh. D-do you k-know the m-meaning of this?......." Tzuyu asked as her tears fell. 
"Y-yes.....I know..... that's why I am doing this.... f-for your good a-and for my good..." Said sana holding back her tears. 

"Oh yeah?....my good?.....d-did you asked me before f-filing a divorce? ....did you asked what I wanted?...." Said tzuyu. Sana stayed silent. Tzuyu then hold sana's hand and said, 
"We can still fix this. L-lets sort it out......sana I ca-can't live without you.......pls don't l-leave me..... l-love..... pls....(sob)" tzuyu kept on crying holding sana's hand and while her head was down over sana's hand. 

Sanas heart broke. But she remembered about the incident again. She took her hand away from tzuyu and said, "you should have thought about it before cheating.......I am......I am divorcing and thats my final decision....." 

"S-sana.......so t-this what you want....." Said tzuyu.
"Y-yes....give me f-freedom from this relationship......" Said sana. Tzuyu then looked at her with her dead and sad eyes . She then wiped her face and said, "fine......I will .....sign this ...." 

Even though her heart was breaking she still said that. Sana then got a phone from the company. 
"I have to go ...." Sana said then left. Tzuyu was still sitting there and looking far away from the window. 

With her dead and red eyes she stood up and also left the cafe. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sana, don't worry about it. I am with you. We will fight till the end. " Said Mr. Minatozaki. He was really happy at this. He was thinking that finally his daughter got some nerves and did the right thing by leaving tzuyu. 

Hyunjin who was wondering around the house because of boredom stopped Infront of the living room frowned after hearing what her grandfather was talking about. 
'fight? What fight?...' thought hyunjin. She then put her ear on the door. It's not good to listen while hiding but she can't help it. Her curious self wanted to know badly. 

"Oto San thanks for your support. I don't know what I will do without you. " Said sana sounding low. 

"You don't need to thank me sana. Finally you are divorcing that ungreatful wife  of yours. I am happy at this. " Said Mr. Minatozaki proudly. 

Hyunjins eyes widened. 
'd-divorce?....mom ....mama..... divorce? B-but they love each other s-so much....' thought hyunjin. 

"I am just.... d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter