Chapter 5

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Your honor, there was no need of this custody case if we see it closely. The answer is very obvious. My client Ms. Minatozaki Sana deserves to have the full custody of the childrens. " Said sana's lawyer Ms.Oh.  Sana who was sitting beside her lawyer was of course nervous. Ms.oh was one of the best lawyers in custody case. But sana wasn't sponsoring her. It was Cheng Xiao. 

"I have a question for you Ms.Oh. how can you be so sure that she can take all the responsibility of the childrens? Have you seen her ability? No. Right? " Said Mr. Lee , tzuyu's lawyer. Also one of the best lawyers in town. His payment is high. But tzuyu doesn't care. She wants to be with her childrens. 

"I may haven't but I am sure that she is much more responsible than chou tzuyu from what I have investigate. " Said Ms.Oh. 

"Ms.oh you do know that the court will believe if only you have proper evidence or witness right?" Said the judge park jihyo. 
"Your honor, I do have one. Can I pls have Ms. Chou tzuyu to stand in the witness Stand and answer some if my question?" Said ms.oh. 

"You have the permission. " Said jihyo. 
Tzuyu stood up and went to the witness Stand. 

"I swear that I will speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth according to my own conscience and if there is any falsehood in my statement, I shall be punished for perjury." Tzuyu oath while standing there. After her oath Ms.oh started to talk. 

"So Ms. Chou, you were married with Ms. Minatozaki Sana for 15 years. Am I correct?" 

"Yes. " Tzuyu said with an emotionless face
"In those years , who mostly took care of the kids? I mean who mostly knows about the kids likes and dislikes, their habits and all?" Asked Ms. Oh. 
"Ms. Minatozaki Sana...." Tzuyu said looking hurt , as she was still sad about their divorce and sana's misunderstanding. 

"So you are telling me that Ms. Minatozaki Sana took care of the  kids more than you do?" Said Ms. Oh with a small smirk. 
"No. We both took care of the kids but she knows more about them......." Said tzuyu.

"Oh, if you took care of them then how come she knows about the kids more than you do?" Asked Ms. Oh. 

"Its cause she has spent more time with them. " Said tzuyu. 
"Point to be noted your honor, Ms. Chou right now Infront of everyone has declared that her ex-wife Ms. Minatozaki Sana has spent much more time with the kids all these years, so she knows more about the kids and is responsible than chou tzuyu. This is what a child needs. comfort and love. Which my client Ms. Minatozaki Sana can give the kids. That's all your honor. " Said ms.oh. 

"I object. A child also needs support, I am sure Ms. Minatozaki can't afford it. As we know that she doesn't have any kind of stable job at this moment. " Said Mr. Lee. 

"I have a question that I am curious about. Why can't the parents go for the joint custody?" Asked park jihyo the judge. 

"Your honor, my client Ms. Minatozaki Sana wants the best for her childrens. Ms.chou tzuyu is not a good parent from what I have heard from Ms. Minatozaki. " Said Ms. Oh. Tzuyu clenched in hand. She was getting mad and sad at the same time. She looked at sana with an unexplainable eyes. It was like she was asking sana , 'was I really a bad parent? Weren't you the one who said that I am the best mama in the world for our kids?' 

"Do you have any proof that you want to show to the court?" Said park jihyo. 

"I want to ask another question to Ms. Chou. " Said Ms. Oh. 
"You have my permission. " Said park jihyo. 

"Ms. Chou , is it true that you used to drink in front of your kids? Even after Ms. Minatozaki Sana your ex-wife have talked about it with you and told you not drink?" Said ms.oh. 

Tzuyu gulped. She was hesitant to answer. One answer can actually ruin everything. She doesn't want that. She wants to be with her kids. They are her last hope and the results of her and sana's love. 

The judge jihyo looked at tzuyu frowning. Waiting for tzuyu to answer. Without having any option tzuyu told the truth. 
"Yes......." Said tzuyu looking down. She was becoming depressed. Her heart was shattered. 

"Ms. Chou , the thing that you have done will actually badly affect in this custody case. I hope you know that. " Said jihyo sternly. Tzuyu became more depressed. 

"Yes , I-i know. " Said tzuyu. 

If things were fine between sana and tzuyu then sana would probably hug her at this moment and shower her with love and support her till the end. At that moment tzuyu felt so helpless. Sana was her energy, her moral support. She doesn't know how will she survive the rest of her life without sana. 

How she wished for sana to listen to her explanation for once. 

"Your honor Ms.Chou already told us about her drinking alcohol Infront of the kids. Not only once but more than that. Even though her ex-wife talked about it with her and told her not to. " Said Ms. Oh. 

With an embarrassed feeling tzuyu couldn't take her gaze up. 
"Your honor I want to ask a question to the court, will it be ok to give someone like chou tzuyu the kids custody after knowing she drank Infront of the kids?" Said Ms. Oh. 

Jihyo was writing every detail very attentively. 

"Prosecutor lee, do you have anything to say about this matter?" Asked jihyo to Mr. Lee. 

"Your honor,I have one thing to say we all know that it is hard to take responsibility for not only one but six kids. Can Ms. Minatozaki Sana take it? Moreover she doesn't have her own property or place to live. She is staying with her parents. I also want to ask a question to the court, is it okay for the court to give a full custody to the mother knowing that she can't afford the childrens expenses?" Said Mr. Lee. 
"Prosecutor oh , do you have any other question you want to ask Ms. Chou related to this case?" Asked jihyo. 
"No , your honor. " Said ms.oh. 
"Ms.chou you can go back to your seat. " Said park jihyo. 

Jihyo then looked through her papers while fixing her thick glasses. She sighed. 

Then the court time came to an end. 
"The information that this court got from the both side isn't enough for this court to make a decision. Therefore this court has decided that the next hearing will be on next week Monday in this same time." Said jihyo and hit her gavel against the sound block. 

Jihyo stood up and everyone bowed to her while standing. Jihyo nodded and started to walk out of the courtroom. 

As it was over everyone was starting to leave one by one. 
"Don't worry Ms. Minatozaki. The victory is ours. I will make sure that the chou tzuyu doesn't get the kids custody. " Said Ms. Oh. Sana smiled a bit and nodded. 

On the other hand tzuyu's lawyer was saying the same thing. 
"Ms. Chou don't worry, within next week your kids will be with you. " Said Mr. Lee. Tzuyu nodded. Mr. Lee then said goodbye to tzuyu and left. Tzuyu was going outside when a voice called her. 

"Tzuyu.." said the voice that tzuyu has been missing. The person who promised to hold her hand till the end. Her ex-wife minatozaki sana. 

Tzuyu looked at her with her dead eyes. 
"What do you want now?" Asked tzuyu. Sana who felt guilt looking at Tzuyu's eyes decided to look everywhere but tzuyu's eyes. 

"T-the kids s-still don't know about our divorce and all of this." Said sana. 
Tzuyu then again started to think. It was also her responsibility along with sana to tell the kids about it. 

"Let's talk about it with the kids together......does tomorrow sounds good?" Asked tzuyu. Sana nodded. 

"I will call you...." Said sana. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mwama!!!!!!" Screamed the twins together and ran to tzuyu. Tzuyu smiled widely and hugged the two tightly and gave kisses to their whole face. 
"My princesses, did you miss mama?" Asked tzuyu with a joy in her voice and her eyes sparkled. 
"We dwid!!" 
"Mwama suwy , yiwen misswed mwama!!" Said sullyoon jumping, yiren who saw her doing that also started to jump with the same energy. Tzuyu giggled at their cuteness. Sana who was watching them from far was secretly adoring this small reunion. 

"Mama!!!!" Jeongin screamed loudly and ran to tzuyu then hugged her tightly. Tzuyu smiled whole heartdly.  
"Jeongin missed mama!!!" Said jeongin. 

"Mama missed you too. " Said tzuyu smiling. 

"Oh my god!!! Mama!!!" 
"Wh-mama!!!!!" 
"Mamaaaaaa!!!!" 

Their comes the triplets. The three of them hugged tzuyu at the same time . Almost making tzuyu fall. Tzuyu kissed their heads. 
"My loves, are you okay here?" Asked tzuyu. The three nodded still not breaking the hug. Tzuyu at that moment couldn't stop her tears. Her tears fell. She started to cry while hugging the three. 

"Aww mama missed us a lot. " Said hyunjin. 
"Well I missed mama too. " Said minju. 
"I love you, mama. " Said hyewon. 

"I love you all. " Said tzuyu wiping her tears. 

"So , are you here to take us and mom with you?" Asked minju happily. 
"Of course!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter