Chapter 30

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana was avoiding tzuyu now. In the breakfast sana would try to not look at tzuyu, same goes for dinner. Tzuyu wanted to make everything clear to sana. But at the same time she thought it wouldn't make any difference between them anyways. Sana would go back to suho. Will always tell tzuyu that suho is now her new lover.

Tzuyu really wanted to tell sana that nothing happened between her and elkie. Yes , she stayed at elkies house for the night but nothing happened between them.

"So....did you tell sana ?" Asked elkie.
" about?" Asked tzuyu.
"About that nothing happened between us. " Said elkie.
"No. It doesn't matter though. Even though I tell her, I don't think she will believe me..." Tzuyu said then sigh.
"Don't get too worked up on that...." Said Elkie trying to comfort tzuyu.

Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu remembered what happened that night, it's not like she walked into elkies house or anything. All of these happened when they bumped into each other that night......

Flashback :

Tzuyu was drunk. She drank too much in the party but again found herself drinking at the convenience store. Tzuyu thought about her life till now. Sipping the beer, tzuyus mind again went to the way sana and suho were dancing with each other. How one time she was one who used to be on suhos place.

"Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu looked up only to find elkie standing.
"Elkie? You here?" Tzuyu said drunkenly.
"Are you ok? You are drunk. " Said elkie worriedly. Tzuyu just chuckled sadly.
"I guess so. I should've gotten used to it....but I am not......" Said Tzuyu sadly. Her eyes were empty. Heart was aching.

"Is this.....about sana?" Asked elkie.
"Who else...." said tzuyu. Tzuyu then took out her cigarette to smoke but then got her hand held by elkie.
"I don't think you should. " Said elkie.

"Are you trying to stop me from smoking too?" Asked tzuyu drunkenly. Her eyes were half lided.
"I am....I am ok...sigh ....' said tzuyu and closed her eyes. But then she passed out there on the table. Elkie sighed looking at tzuyu.

Elkie caressed tzuyu's hair.

"She must be really stressed out about  everything. " Said elkie.

Elkie then decided to take tzuyu to her own house as it was getting late and elkie doesn't know how to drive. Elkie made tzuyu stand up and put tzuyu's hand on her shoulder. Then took tzuyu to her house.

Elkie has a small apartment, she made tzuyu lay down on the guest room bed. Tzuyu fell asleep on the bed. Elkie caressed tzuyu's cheeks.

"Sigh tzuyu.....you should really start taking care of yourself..."  Said elkie then left the room.

End of flashback

The next morning when tzuyu woke up she found herself in elkies apartment. She then said thank you to elkie for taking care of her and left the home.

"Hey by the way the twins birthday is coming, I am thinking about arranging a small party , what do you think?" Asked tzuyu. Elkie nodded.

"I will come. How about I make them cake for their birthday?" Asked elkie. Tzuyu smiled. The twins love elkies chocolate cake. Tzuyu heard her kids praising the cake a lot. So tzuyu didn't mind.
"That would be awesome. I want this birthday to be their best. Who knows when I will be able to arrange a birthday party for them again. " Said tzuyu sadly.
"What do you mean?" Asked elkie.

"After the birthday the custody case of the kids will start again. I don't know if...I could win the case. " Said tzuyu worriedly.
"Don't think negatively tzuyu. Be positive. I have a feeling that you will win. " Said elkie.

"You think so?" Asked tzuyu. Elkie nodded.
"By the way I was here to call you for dinner. I cooked. The kids are waiting. " Said elkie. Tzuyu nodded.

The kids are already back at home. Sana was not at home right now. Probably on some fancy date with suho. That's what tzuyu thought.

Tzuyu joined the kids at the table.
They were eating peacefully. Minju looked in a really bad mood. She was probably forced to eat there.
Tzuyu just sighed.

"Minju is there anything wrong?" Asked Tzuyu.
"Nothing...." Minju replied coldly. Still avoiding tzuyu. Minju wasn't liking it. She wanted to have dinner with sana. But sana wasn't at home.

A little later sana came back. But wasn't happy at the sight.
"Ohh sana you are ba-" elkie got cut off.
"I shouldn't have come early I know. " Said sana and left. She wasn't comfortable of the sight. All of her kids eating with tzuyu and elkie. It made them look like a family.

Sana was insecure about it. She couldn't handle seeing the seen Infront of her. Sana sighed.

Sana was lately really stressed out. The custody case will reopen again. She wanted the kids custody so badly. And now this Elkie showed up out of nowhere making her stress even more.

After an hour later sana got out of her room to eat something. She looked into the kitchen and found some leftovers.

"You didn't have your dinner?" Asked tzuyu standing behind sana.  Making her flinch a bit.

"N-no. Why are you here? Go to elkie. " Said sana trying to act tough.
"She went home. " Said tzuyu walking near sana.
"Ohh so that's why you are here. " Said sana kind of mockingly. But she was hurt. Tzuyu was kind of sad as sana was again pushing her.

"I just..... wanted to eat ramen. That's why.  " Said tzuyu trying to avoid sana's gaze.
Sana frowned.
"Didn't you have dinner specially made by elkie?" Asked sana.

"Well....uhm.... y-yeah...." Said tzuyu trying to avoid that she didn't have her dinner. It was after she saw sana coming back home. She kind of have a feeling that sana didn't eat. Tzuyu wanted to make it up to sana for what happened the other day.

Sana just shook her head.
"Just sit and eat this. I will cook for myself. " Said sana pushing the food to tzuyu that were placed in the kitchen counter.

"What? No. We will eat together. " Said tzuyu then pushed back the foods and got her ramen from the kitchen cabinet. Sana was too tired to argue back.

She sat on the table. Then sana arrived with the tray. She sat across tzuyu and was having her dinner. Time to time her eyes traveled to tzuyu. Sometimes averting her eyes whenever tzuyu would look at her.

They ate in silence. Untill tzuyu spoke.

"I was thinking about the twins birthday party. I think we should celebrate it at home privately. " Said tzuyu. Sana nodded.

"Elkie said she will make the cake for the twins. " Said tzuyu.
"What?!!! You do know that I am the one who makes the cake for the twins right?" Asked sana looking at tzuyu unbelievably.
"Yeah but you were busy last year to make cake for the kids. So I told her yes. " Said tzuyu.
Sana scoffed.
"Are you for real? Yah ...are you trying to place elkie on my place??? Cause that's what it looks like. " Said sana glaring.
"I am not. I was just doing everything for the kids. " Said tzuyu. Sana just rolled her eyes.
"Tell her she doesn't have to. I will make the cake. I am free that day. " Said sana. As if she was ordering Tzuyu.
Tzuyu sighed. She knew sana won't hear anything anymore. So she had no choice but to listen to what sana said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days later:

It was finally the twins birthday. The last few days sana and tzuyu acted like before. Ignoring each other and living.

Sana was taking her preparation to make the kids a cake. Sana checked if all the ingredients were there or not. Luckily everything was there.

And so sana started to make the bater.
Tying her hair up in a low bun while some of her hair strands were Infront of her face. Tzuyu watched from the kitchen entrance.
'she is really a wife material. ' thought tzuyu. Tzuyu remembered her and sanas old day. How sana would do the same thing to her hair and tzuyu would just stare admiring her. Or sometimes helping her.

Sana then walked to the kitchen cabinet and tried to open the top shelf. But her height wasn't helping. Tzuyu walked to her.

"Is there anything I can help with ?" Asked tzuyu. Sana turned to tzuyu. Tzuyu saw the stain of flour in sana's face.
"No. " Said sana. Then continued to jump. Tzuyu found it really cute. Tzuyu then walked closer to sana. She was on sana's back and helped to get the Cocoa powder. Sana turned around to see tzuyu was so close to her and was towering her. Sana felt so small.

Tzuyu and sana stared at each other. They were lost again at each other. Tzuyu looked at sana's stain on the face and placed her hand on it. She used her finger to clean sana's face. Sana's heart was beating fast.

"Ask for help whenever you need, things will be easier for you. " Said tzuyu looking at sana lovingly. Sana stared back at tzuyu with the same look.

"Uhm..." Hyunjin fake coughed. Making sana and tzuyu come back to reality. Both of them looked at hyunjin. Who was trying to hide her smile.
"I am here to drink some water. " Said hyunjin. Sana and tzuyu both wrre red. They couldn't talk. 
"Uhm....I have some work to do. " Said tzuyu and left. Sana just watched her left.

"Ohh I...I have to make the cake. " Said sana and continued to do her work.
Hyunjin just left the kitchen smiling.

Soon it was evening. The room was decorated. The birthday party will start soon. The first one to come was the son family.

Tzuyu happily welcomed them. The kims and the yoos came at the end.
They all came with their kids. Of course the mansion was getting loud.
Then came suho.

"Sana , where are our princess's ?" Said suho smiling. Sana smiled back and guided him to the kids.
"That's mine and sana's princesses you ..." Tzuyu mumbled.

Then came elkie. It was time for sana to get jealous.
"Woah tzuyu you really know how to decorate this place. " Said elkie smiling.
"Thanks a lot. " Tzuyu said smiling back.
Sana rolled her eyes again for the ninth time.

"I really sometimes think how tzuyu got so lucky to have that many kids. Is there any secret or something ?" Said chaeyoung.
"Aunt chaeyoung it's easy. Believe me. " Said minju.  She then looked at her siblings who were there.

"Look at this, Accident(pointing at hyewon), Accident(pointing at herself) ,Accident(pointing at hyunjin ) , planned (pointing at jeongin ), half Accident half planned (pointing at sullyoon) ,half Accident half planned (pointing at yiren). See? Mom and mama just never planned anything. They just went with the flow. " Said minju. Chaeyoung nodded.

Now it was finally turn for them to cut the cake.

"Yiren , Sullyoon, make a wish . " Said sana lovingly. The kids nodded and wished.
'pls make our mom and mama live together forever....' the kids prayed. Then blowed the candles as everyone wished them happy birthday.

"Woah finally we can have the cake!!" Said hyewon happily. Everyone enjoyed their time. The parents sat together and continued to talk after the dinner. While the kids continued to play.

"So suho when are you planning to make things official?" Asked jeongyeon.
"I am ready just waiting for sana. Whenever she says " said suho. Sana smiled. While tzuyu just send daggers.
"Sounds like a no to me. " Said tzuyu.

Everyone could feel the tension between suho and tzuyu.
"Excuse me?" Suho asked.
"Ohh it's nothing." Said tzuyu acting innocent.

"So tzuyu are you seeing someone? " Asked Dahyun.
"No. I am still single...." Said tzuyu.

"I don't think you need to hide it. "said chaeyoung smirking.
"What?" Asked tzuyu.
"Uhm Ms. Elkie, are you and tzuyu dating?" Asked chaeyoung trying to tease. Sana was jealous as always.
Elkie was red. While tzuyu continued to deny.
"What ? No. Guys come on , we are just friends. " Said tzuyu. It hurt elkie a bit. Sana just smirked.

The party then ended as everyone was leaving.

Tzuyu sighed as she realize from the day after tomorrow another episode of court will start. Where she will be called cheater again. She was tired. But she needs to fight back.

While sana on the other hand was also worried. She prepared her bed and went to sleep trying to get ready for the fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The case started. Another wave of throwing mud on each other to prove who was better. Sana didn't leave the chou mansion. She would once the case is closed. Which is normal as she doesn't want to leave the kids. But inside her heart she doesn't want to stop seeing tzuyu everyday.

But for now winning the case is what matters.

Three dates of courtroom and jihyo was still unable to make decisions. Jeongyeon and nayeon was that good.

"Sigh....are we going to continue this?" Said sana.
"I know it's tiring. But my wife took a really good preparation for this case. " Said nayeon.
"Unnie, is there any way on how I can make the court believe that I am better?" Said sana.
"Well just making the court believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter