Chapter 13

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Tzuyu!! Oh my god!!" Chaeyoung screamed when she saw tzuyu and some random girl making out. 
"Hey!! Move!!" Chaeyoung said and shoved the girl away from tzuyu. 
Tzuyu looked at chaeyoung.

"Why you do that? I was kissing sana...." Said tzuyu drunkenly. 
"Tzuyu you are drunk and that's not sana. Look closely!!" Said chaeyoung.
Tzuyu frowned and sharped her gaze. 

Tzuyu didn't spoke. 
"Hey you, go back!!" Said chaeyoung. 
"What ? Why would I ? " Said the girl. 
"My friend isn't interested in you. " Said chaeyoung with a bit annoyance. 
"Really? Let's ask her then. " Said the girl. The girl then walked to tzuyu and touched tzuyu's cheeks sensually. 
"You are interested in me , right baby?" Asked the girl. But tzuyu flinched and moved her hand from her own skin. As if she was disgusted. 
The girl then stomped on her legs. 
"Tsk........" Mumbled the girl then left. 

"Sigh. Tzuyu, let's take you home. " chaeyoung said. She helped tzuyu to stand up and took her to the car. 
"Aigoo, why do you drink so much?" Asked chaeyoung. Tzuyu was silence for a while. 
"Chae.....sana's in a relationship....." Said tzuyu looking straight as her eyes were teary. Chaeyoung took a glance at her for a moment then looked back at the way. 

She heaved a sigh. 'so that's why....' chaeyoung thought. chaeyoung could easily understand how tzuyu felt right now. She would always thought what will be her condition if she was the one who was on Tzuyu's place and mina in sana's place. Chaeyoung would've acted the same way. 

When you love someone so much , it becomes harder for you to accept that person with someone else. Specially when you were in a long term relationship with that person. Chaeyoung understood it. 

Chaeyoung took tzuyu to her house. Tzuyu was walking drunkenly. She was dizzy and sleepy. 
She knocked on the door a few times. 
The door then opened. 

When the door opened chaeyoung saw two girls who looked as same age as her own daughters. She smiled nervously at them. 
"H-hey kids...umm ... tzuyu drank tonight. Can you guys take care of her ?" Asked chaeyoung slightly doubting their ability. 

Minju and hyewon looked at each other and sighed. 
"Don't worry. It's a regular thing now. " Said minju. 
"Regular?" Asked chaeyoung confused. 
"Why don't you come inside aunt chaeng?" Asked hyewon. 

Chaeyoung entered the room with tzuyu. She placed tzuyu on the couch and tzuyu Right away fell asleep. 
"I am sorry, I should have stopped tzuyu from drinking too much. " Said chaeyoung feeling a bit guilty. 
"No aunty , you don't have to. It's just mamas been in real stress from the day she and mom got divorced. " Said hyewon. 

"Honestly I am kind of getting tired. We want mama to be happy too. But......sigh. " Said minju looking down. 

"So.. .I will be going now. You guys take care. "Said chaeyoung. 
Minju and hyewon bowed to chaeyoung and bid her goodbye. 
"I think we should talk to mama about her drinking habit. We don't want mama to ruin herself like that. " Said minju to hyewon. 

"Yeah. I also agree with that. Let's talk about this tomorrow. " Said hyewon. 

The next morning tzuyu woke up with a massive headache. She remembered that she had a drink with chaeyoung. Tzuyu got up massaging her head. When she got out she saw her daughters sitting in the couch waiting for her. Tzuyu got confused. 

Tzuyu worriedly came to them. 
"I-is there anything wrong?" Asked tzuyu. 
"Mama .... actually we just w-wanted to talk about your drinking habit....." Said minju. Tzuyu sat down on Infront of them. 

"Look mama, for the past few days we saw how much you are getting addicted to drinking. " Said hyewon. 
"We hate seeing you like this ......we are not telling you to not drink ever again....it's just we wanted you to lessen it. " Hyewon continued. 

"Mama we love you. We know how sad you are but we are also getting sad seeing you drunk almost everyday. " Minju said looking down. 

"Jeongin mwiss playing with mwama...." Said jeongin and looked down. 

Tzuyu kept silent. She thought for a while. She then stood up and went Infront of her kids. She sat down on her knees. She took jeongins small hands. 

"Do you miss playing with me?" Asked tzuyu softly. Jeongin nodded his head. 
Tzuyu then looked both at hyewon and minju. 

" Mama is sorry for not giving you enough time." Tzuyu then kissed jeongins small hands. 
"Mama will give you enough time from now on. " Said tzuyu. Jeongins eyes lit up. 
"Rweally?" Asked jeongin. Tzuyu nodded smiling. Jeongin then gave a kiss on Tzuyu's cheeks. Then tzuyu did the same. 
"Minmin, hyewonnie I would try my best to lessen it. You guys have been taking care of me all this time, sigh. It should have been the other way around. I am sorry to make you guys disappointed. " Said tzuyu. 

"No mama. We are not disappointed at you. We love you. We want you to stop drinking too much. " Said minju. 
Tzuyu nodded. She then hugged the three. She kissed their heads. 

"I love you guys too. I will do anything to protect you guys and make you guys happy. If you guys want me to stop drinking then I would. Thanks for the talk. " Said tzuyu. The kids nodded smiling while hugging tzuyu back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tzuyu parked the car Infront of sana's apartment. She got out of the car and went inside the apartment. She knocked the door and hyunjin opened it. 

Hyunjins eyes lit up as she saw tzuyu. She hugged tzuyu while tzuyu smiled. 
"Jinjin, you going to school now. " Asked tzuyu. Hyunjin nodded. 
"Yoon-ah and yiren......"
"They are both with ojisan and obasan right now." Said hyunjin. Tzuyu nodded. 
"Should I drop you ?" Asked tzuyu. 
"No mama. It's already getting late. I should go first. " Said hyunjin. 
"By the way......mom's mood is pretty bad from last night. " Said hyunjin. 
"Why? Something happened?" 
"I don't know. I hope she will be fine soon " said hyunjin. Tzuyu nodded. 
"Ok I will go now. Bye mama. I love you. " Said hyunjin. Tzuyu smiled. 
"I love you too. " Hyunjin then left. 

Tzuyu entered the house. She looked around for sana. She was having thoughts if she should actually enter sana's room or not . 

But then she collect all of her courage. She knocked a few times but no one answered. Tzuyu became worried. She unlocked the door and entered inside. 

There she saw sana sitting Infront of the mirror doing her makeup. Her eyes look devastated. As if she cried all night. She looked like she hasn't slept well. 

Sana saw tzuyus shadow in the mirror. Their eyes stuck on each other. Sana's reason of pain was in front of her. Sana's mascara was smudged. Her eyes looked helpless. But then she moved her eyes from tzuyu. As if she was in panic. She hurriedly grabbed the tissue and cleaned her eyes and face. Redoing the slight make up. 

Sana stood up from her seat and started to walk. She walk passed tzuyu but then tzuyu stopped her by holding her hand. Sana looked back at tzuyu. Tzuyu walked closer to her. 

"Tzuyu l-let go off my hands.... " Said Sana with her cold voice. 
"I won't......I won't till you tell me who made you cry like this. " Said tzuyu looking straight at sana. 
"Tzuyu l-let go...." 
"Sana ....was it that motherer ?" 
"Don't you dare to call him that!! He has a name...." Sana said angrily. 
Tzuyu chuckled hurting. 
"I see.....that close? You are even protecting him now..." Said tzuyu. 
"Yeah I am. Cause thats what lovers do. " Said Sana with a full rage. 
'lovers....' tzuyu thought. Her heart getting hurt for the ninth ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter