Chapter 31

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The judge jihyo left the courtroom after doing her responsibility. Nayeon and jeongyeon both looked at each other. They walked closer as nayeon had a small smile on her face.

Looking at jeongyeon lovingly she encircled her hands around jeongyeons nape. While jeongyeon looked at her like nayeon is her world.
"Congratulations attorney yoo. You won the case. " Said nayeon. Jeongyeon smiled.

Jeongyeon placed her hands around nayeons waist and gave a small peck on nayeons lips.
"Thanks love. " Said jeongyeon smiling.
"Yoo jeongyeon I am really proud of you. " Said nayeon.
"I am also proud of you. " Said jeongyeon then gave another peck on nayeons lips. Nayeon smiled blushing.
"Yeah, but you do know our rules right?" Asked nayeon smiling. Jeongyeon sighed as she remembered their rules.

It was something like if in any case they come face to face , the one who will win the case have to wash dishes for a week. Being best on the field they did often came face to face. Sometimes nayeon won , sometimes jeongyeon. The rule continued just like that.

"Yeah I know babe. Don't worry, I will clean it good. " Said jeongyeon smiling.
"Aww, so cute. " Nayeon cooed then kissed on jeongyeons lips.
"Babe, wait for me a bit , I am just gonna go to sana. " Said nayeon.
Jeongyeon nodded. She also have to go to tzuyu.

Nayeon looked at sana. Sana looked lifeless. Momo and mina along with suho were trying their best to cheer sana up but nothing worked.

"Sana-chan Don't be sad , you can see the kids whenever you want. " Said mina trying to make her feel better.
"Y-yeah , mina-chan is right.... sana-chan it's gonna be alright..." Said momo.
"Sana......pls... don't be sad , I am right here, we are gonna figure it out ." Said suho.

Little did they know is that sana was not only sad for losing the custody case but also feeling like she has lost tzuyu for life. Tzuyu has a wife now. Sana shouldn't feel this mad. But she was.

She was mad at herself. She was guilty, so guilty for not listening to tzuyu, for not giving tzuyu a second chance. Tzuyu came to her asking to give them another chance, but she was holding into her ego so much.

The ego that today destroyed her so badly to the point she doesn't know if she will be able to stand Infront of tzuyu again. She was embarrassed.

She was stunned to even utter a word. Never in her life she has thought that Tzuyu would marry someone other than her.

Nayeon walked near sana.
"Sana...I am extremely sorry. I...I should've prepared well for this. You trusted me but I...I let you down. I am sorry again. " Said nayeon looking down feeling guilty.
Sana didn't even utter a word. She is looking at the same place she has been looking for a minute. As if she was spacing out. Her eyes looked sad. As if her world crashes down.

As if she couldn't hear a single word.

It was a moment of silent and nayeon realized that sana was truly hurt to even react. So she just decided to talk about it later .

"I will go now...if you need any help...any kind...just call me sana. I will be there. I will go now. " Said nayeon and bowed to sana. Then left going to her wife who was with tzuyu.

"Congratulations, we made it. " Said jeongyeon smiling. Tzuyu smiled at jeongyeon slightly. She looked happy outside but her eyes told other wise.

Tzuyu won. Yes , she was happy that the kids will live with her. But tzuyu wanted to live with her family then why does it still feels empty. To tzuyu it felt like she has won the case but at the same time she has lost something precious.

Tzuyu looked at sana. She saw how devastated sana was. Tzuyu's heart was aching at the scene. Sana wasn't crying but the hurt look on her face was louder than any reaction.

Sana won't be living with them anymore. They won't be seeing each other anymore. Tzuyu knows how much she loves sana. Till this day she wouldn't even hesitate to sacrifice her everything for sana.

"Tzuyu what are you looking at?" Asked Dahyun. Then she followed tzuyus eyes.
"Ahh, so that's why. Tzuyu don't feel guilty about what you have done. You have only done it for your kids to be with you. " Said Dahyun.

'dahyun unnie is right. I had no other way...but why do I feel like selfish?...' thought tzuyu.

"Tzuyu are you ok?" Asked elkie holding tzuyu's hand.
"I am....good .." said tzuyu.
"I think it's for stress ? Or..... something else?" Asked chaeyoung trying to indirectly pointing at sana.

At that time nayeon came to them.
"Congratulations Mrs. Chou. " Said nayeon then shook her hand with tzuyu.
"Sorry if I offended you during the hearing, but it's part of an act, it's all professional. I hope you are not that angry at me. " Said nayeon.
"No it's totally fine. I understand everything. So we are cool. " Said tzuyu smiling.
"Congratulations on your wedding too. " Said nayeon looking at both tzuyu and elkie. They both smiled.
"Yahh tzuyu, don't you think you should give us a small party for winning the case?" Asked chaeyoung trying to light up the mood.
"We will hang out soon together. " Said tzuyu. tzuyu was continuously looking at sana. Nayeon saw it. She could see the love in tzuyu's eyes for sana.

"I think you should talk with her. " Said nayeon. Tzuyu looked at nayeon.
"She needs it , you need it......" Said nayeon. Tzuyu nodded.
"I think we should leave now. " Said jeongyeon.
"Thanks unnie , for your effort and hardwork. I don't know it I would be able to get the custody it weren't for you. " Said tzuyu. Jeongyeon put her hand on tzuyus shoulder and pat it.

"You don't have to tzuyu, we are always here for you. You went through a lot. You deserve to have this win. " Said jeongyeon. Tzuyu nodded.

"So I think we should go now. " Said Dahyun. Others nodded.
"Bye tzuyu , take care. " Said chaeyoung. Tzuyu also bid them goodbye. Elkie was still standing with tzuyu. Holding tzuyu's hand.

"Soo.... should we go to?" Asked elkie.
"Can you wait outside for me a bit?" Asked tzuyu glancing at sana and then looking back at elkie. Elkie then looked at sana then nodded.

Meanwhile,
"Sana take care, stay strong ok?" Said mina.
"We will be there whenever you will be needing someone. " Said momo. They then took their leave.
"Sana....let me drop you home...." Said suho standing up.

At that time tzuyu came to them. Suho looked at her.
"Can you pls wait outside a bit? I need to talk to her......" Said tzuyu. Suho looked at sana then to tzuyu. He didn't want to leave but it seems better to leave for now. Suho then left the room.

Only sana and tzuyu were inside the courtroom. Everyone left. Tzuyu stared at sana closely for some time. Then took the seat beside sana. Silence filled the air. Sana had no expression. Tzuyu also couldn't speak.

"Why......." The first word sana said after all of this. Tzuyu looked at sana.
"W-why did you do that ?.....ma-marrying elkie...." Said sana looking at tzuyu as her eyes filled with tears. Then falling on her cheeks.

"W-was it t-that important?" Said sana crying. Breaking down. It was hard for tzuyu to see sana in this state.
"TELL ME TZUYU!!!!" sana screamed.

Tears came in tzuyu's eyes.
"It.....it was.....sana.....do you remember? You told me to find someone else?" Said tzuyu looking at sana with her teary eyes.

"Look sana.....today I did.....I found someone else ....." Said tzuyu staring at sana. Sana couldn't handle this. She cried more and more. Regretting everything she has done. Everything, every word that she told tzuyu angrily to make her stay away, it came into her memory. It was truly hurting. Tzuyu then kneeled down Infront of sana.

She took sana's hand. She looked at sana with her hurting eyes. Sana stared at her.
"S-sana you have a-already gave my place to someone else.......... a-and decided to m-marry him....I hope that....you b-both will take care of each other...." Said tzuyu. Tzuyu felt like she was losing her breath. Tzuyu then hold sana's cheeks. Sana closed her eyes, she was feeling tzuyus touch.

Tzuyu then slowly went closer to sana and kissed in her forehead. A soft long forehead kiss. A symbol of tzuyu's love and affection towards sana. Tzuyu then slowly apart lips from sana's forehead. Sana slowly open her eyes, finding her and tzuyus face only inches apart. Tzuyu caressed sana's face. Sana kept on crying.

"Sana ......look at me sana ....." Said tzuyu. Sana did.
"I will go now.....come to me whenever you need to see the kids......" Said tzuyu and stood up. Sana was still holding tzuyu's hand looking up at tzuyu pleading for something. Something that sana couldn't say.

Tzuyu looked down at sana.
"S-sana I need to go..... elkie is waiting....suho is waiting for you too ...." Said tzuyu. That was the time when sana let go off tzuyus hand.

Tzuyu walked out. While sana just stared at her. Then she saw elkie right Infront of the courtroom. Tzuyu and elkie walked away together.

Sana looked down for a while.
She then stood up to leave. She went outside the room there she saw the kids. Minju came to sana running.

"Mom!! Is it true? Tell me....is it true that mama...." Said minju as her eyes got teary. Sana's eyes were dead. Minju saw the look and understood everything. She was shocked. All this time she has been misunderstanding tzuyu.

The other kids just looked at sana and minju. Hyewon was surprised at the news too. Hyunjin looked worried but was relieved that tzuyus name was clear.

"Mom....does that means we have to live without you?" Jeongin asked as his eyes got teary. He looked at sana.
Sana again bursted into tears. He hugged sana tightly. Soon all of her kids joined. Sana continued to cry.

While tzuyu just stared at the scene. Their kids weren't ok. It was hurting them bad too.

After a while sana then wiped her tears.
"K-kids , listen , be good to tzuyu ok? Trust her always.... don't be like me.....your mama is amazing....love her a lot...." Said sana looking at all of them one by one.

"Mom , aren't you going to come?" Asked sullyoon with her sad eyes.
Sana sniffed.
"No sweetie, I...I am s-sorry.... b-but I will come and see you once a while
.....but you have to be promise to me to be a good girl..." Said sana caressing both of the twins cheeks.
"B-but sully and yiren wants to live with you and mama...." Said yiren looking at sana. Sana reached their height.
"B-but s-sweetie, it's not p-possible....just promise me that you will be good girls....." Said sana trying her best to act fine.
"We promise...." Said Sullyoon and yiren.
Sana smiled at them even though her eyes sad otherwise. Sana kissed their cheeks. Following she kissed jeongins head. Then she moved to the triplets giving all of them a forehead kiss.

Sana sniffed and wiped her tears that ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter