Chapter 12

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana broke down in tears. Her legs became weak as she fell in the ground crying like a helpless woman as she saw tzuyu fading in the dark. Suho sat down with sana and hugged her. He tried to calm sana down.

Sana hurt tzuyu today. Sana knows it. She can see it. But she was the one who was more hurt. She can't see tzuyu hurt. She gets hurt when tzuyu gets hurt. Now that she is the reason why tzuyu is hurt is making her heart hurt even more.

"Anna....pls calm down....I am here for you.... always...." Said suho to sana. Sanas tears fell.  After a while sana stopped. Suho helped her to get up. He then drove her to her apartment.

He followed sana to her apartment. When they reached suho was about to leave but sana stopped him by holding his hand.
"Wait ......we need to talk....." Said Sana. Suhos heart  leaped. Even though it wasn't a best time for it . Suho was a bit scared too. Thinking about what sana would say. He was getting ready for rejection in his heart. But at the same time he thought,

'I like her....I can't let go off her without trying..... even if she says no today I would still try to win her......'

"S-sure Anna...." Said suho and they both went inside the apartment. Sana typed the password of the apartment. They entered. Inside they saw hyunjin watching tv.  Hyunjin was about to ask sana but stopped when she saw suho with sana.

"Mo-....oh.... h-hello s-sir...." hyunjin said to suho. Suho nodded smiling. Hyunjin then looked at sana. She frowned seeing sanas eyes red.

"Did you cry? What happened? Did someone made you cry?" Said hyunjin worriedly. But the last line she said with a bit anger. Sana saw how hyunjin was like tzuyu. Just like tzuyu her eyes were worried and sad seeing sana sad.

"S-sweetie go back to your room. I need some work to do. " Said Sana. Hyunjin kept silent a bit. Her eyes then went to sanas hand. Sana was still holding suhos hand. She doesn't know why but it made her feel uncomfortable. Seeing her mother holding hands with someone who isn't tzuyu is what making her feel these. She was getting suspicious of sana and suho.

'i-is she in a relationship a-already?
S-she forgot ma-mama that e-early?' hyunjin thought.

Sana followed hyunjins eyes and saw she was still holding suhos hand. She immediately let go off his hand.

"S-sweetie what are you waiting for? Go ....." Sana said softly. Hyunjin with a frowning face nodded. He wasn't feeling good about this. But still she left the room.

Sana and suho sat on the couch.
"W-would you like to have some tea or coffee?" Asked sana. Suho shook his head.

"S-suho....I know that y-you have a lot of questions about the s-situation that happened a while ago....." Said Sana.
"Y-yeah I have....but it's ok if you don't want to answer the questions. " Said suho.

"Y-you have already heard things...I think it's better if I tell you the truth.... suho....my actual name is minatozaki sana. tzuyu is my ex-wife.....we were in a 15 years of relationship, married and happy. Untill one day I f-found out that she ch-cheated......" Suho didn't speak as sana continued.

"W-we got a divorce.....and according to the courts order we have to stay separate with our kids. I had to hide everything as a condition to debut as an actress. B-but believe me I did all this t-to be able to look a-after my kids well. T-to fullfil their wishes. " Said Sana. Suho listened carefully.

"I-if after knowing all of this you want to hate me? You can. I won't judge. " Said Sana.

"Are you crazy? There's no way I would hate you Anna or sana. I never had liked anyone else like this. That tzuyu...she is an idiot to do these to you.....she doesn't deserve you sana.....you don't deserve someone like her. I couldn't believe that she is this much of a jerk. " Said suho.

"L-lets not talk about this please..." Sana said as the wound in her heart was still fresh.
"I understand......uhm....a-about my confession....I know it's not the right time to say but....I think we need to clear things up. " Said suho.

Sana took a deep breath. She thought for a bit.

"Look suho......I am not ready.....I just recently got out from a long-term relationship. The wound is still fresh.......I don't want to give you false hope either. But I don't think I can l-love anyone after what happened....I hope you understand...." Said Sana looking down feeling a bit guilty.

Suho felt his heart was being stabbed.
"I u-understand. B-but I won't give up.....I already said that , I have never liked anyone this much sana. You being divorced and having kids with someone else doesn't matter. I will do my best to win your heart. " Said suho with a determine eyes.

"You will only hurt yourself...." Said Sana with a sigh. Suho hold sana's hand.
"Hey....it's my choice......you deserve the best..... don't worry, I will try to protect you from tzuyu now on. You can use me as your shield and I would love to be. " Said suho. Sana stayed silent hearing this.

"Th-thanks suho......" Said Sana looking at him. Suho nodded smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu couldn't take it anymore. She was sure she couldn't. It was enough. She has tolerated enough. But the thought of sana with suho hasn't left her mind. It was driving her crazy.

'a-a drink....yeah .... alcohol....t-that can make me f-forget this pain. ' tzuyu thought. She grabbed some beer can from the fridge and went inside her room.  This was the third time this week she was drinking. She was becoming an alcoholic. She herself even know this. But couldn't stop as this was the only thing that was making her forget the pain and making her sleep at night.

Tzuyu opened the can and gulped down the beer. She drank more. And more. At one point she started to silently cry her heart out. The moment still hasn't left from her memory.Tzuyu was so frustrated. She massaged her head in frustration while crying.

"Why are you crying? When it's your fault. " Tzuyu heard a voice. She looked and saw sana standing Infront of her. It was her drunk self imagining things.
"S-sana l-love....I love you....come to me...pls ...." Said tzuyu drunkenly looking at sana.
"Stay away!!!! Don't you dare to move close to me!! And I don't love you anymore tzuyu!! I got someone better than you, who looks after the kids and me well. Much more better than you!!!!" Said tzuyus imaginary sana.

"B-but... l-love... w-what about me?...." Asked tzuyu as her voice cracked. It was getting hard for her to breath.

"You? Huh!! You never gave me what I wanted. The truth is, I was never happy with you!! You never made me satisfied!! And I am happy that I found suho who is better and can make me happy. You are a failure!! Both in and outside of the house. Oto-san was right all along..." Said imaginary sana.

Tzuyu got on her knees again. She started to beg sana.
"L-love pls d-don't leave.... p-pls...I will do a-anything...  " Tzuyu bowed on the ground and begged even more while crying helplessly.

Tzuyu was breathing heavily and crying nonstop and continued to beg to sana.

"Mama..... hyewon come here soon!!!!" Said minju. Hyewon came. They looked sadly at Tzuyu's state.

"Let's help her....." Said hyewon. Minju nodded. They helped tzuyu to freshen up and lay her on the bed. Tzuyu looked so broke at that moment.

"You know.....I don't like seeing mama in this state....." Said hyewon.
"Me neither......I want her to be happy again....but mom is her happiness. " Said minju.
"Hmm...."said hyewon then sighed.

"Mwama...." Said a small voice on the entrance.
"Jeongin? What you doing here? You should be sleeping right?" Said hyewon.
"Jeongin want to slweep with mawam...." Said jeongin.
"You want to sleep with mama? But mama is tired. " Said hyewon.
"B-but... Jeongin mwiss mwama...." Said jeongin pouting.

Hyewon and minju felt bad for him.
Untill minju came up with an idea.
"Hey! How about the three of us sleep here together?" Asked minju. Jeongin smiled happily.
"Rweally?" Asked jeongin. Hyewon then nodded.
"Yeah let's do that. " Said hyewon.
Jeongin then happily ran to his room to bring his pillow. Hyewon and minju also went to get ready for bed. They brought their pillows and blankets. Tzuyu was laying straight.  Minju laid on the right side of tzuyu. While hyewon and jeongin slept on the left side. All of them were facing tzuyu. Minju and jeongin  hugged tzuyu. While hyewon laid her head on Tzuyu's arm. Jeongin fell asleep because of his Mama's warmth. While hyewon and minju were looking at tzuyu.

"I am worried for mama......"said hyewon.
"Me too.... I hope she recovers quickly. " Said minju.

"P-pls don't leave me....." Tzuyu said in her dream. Her tears fell even though she is asleep. Minju and hyewon felt hurt.

Minju wiped out her tears.
"Don't worry mama....we won't."said minju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter