Chapter 32

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Morning came. Tzuyu was the first one to wake up. Sana was tired from last night. The stress , the crying , everything took a lot of energy away from her. Tzuyu didn't wanted to wake sana up. She just looked at sana. Caressed sana's hair lovingly. Stared at sana longingly. She was in a debate if she should kiss sana on her forehead. Fortunately sana was in deep sleep. She didn't wake up.

Tzuyu looked at the time. She needed to go office early as there was an important meeting today. So as always she went to the shower. Tzuyu got ready. She stood Infront of the mirror of her big closet. White shirt , tie, pants , hair were done, she just needed to wear her coat. Which she will after having breakfast.

Before going out of the room she again looked at sana.

She went to the dinning table and sat there to have her breakfast. The maids were busy making the breakfast. Tzuyu took her phone and started to scroll down to check todays news. Obviously related things with business world.

Meanwhile, sana just woke up as she missed that warmth of tzuyu. She looked around but couldn't find tzuyu.
"Tzuyu...?" Sana called softly looking around. Sana looked at the watch. It was too early for tzuyu to go to her office. Sana knew tzuyu was probably around at this time. She knew tzuyu wouldn't go without saying goodbye.

She decided to freshen herself up and then find tzuyu.

Sana took a shower and come out wearing only a towel. She went inside the big closet that tzuyu owns. Instead of wearing her own clothes she ended up wearing one of tzuyu's shirts.

Sana sniffed the shirt she was wearing.
"It smells just like tzu....." Sana mumbled to herself. Sana then got out of the room. Then went to the dinning room finding Tzuyu there eating her breakfast. The maids were serving her food.

Sana walked to tzuyu. Without saying anything sana sat on tzuyus lap taking tzuyu off guard. Along with the maids who were kind of shocked. Sana snuggled into tzuyus neck sniffing tzuyu's fragrance while hugging tzuyu's waist.

The maids who were standing there looked down and decided to ignore it and leave, as none of it were their business.

"Good morning..." Said tzuyu softly to sana.
"Good morning tzu.." said sana. Tzuyu caressed sana's waist.
"Do you want to have breakfast?" Said tzuyu still with the same sweet tone. Sana just shook her head.
"I prefer staying like this for a while. " Said sana then gave a small kiss on tzuyus neck and then continued to snuggle while closing her eyes.

Sana was peaceful whenever she is with tzuyu. It was like another world. Where there it was just them.

Tzuyu continued to have her breakfast. She then glanced a bit on sana.
"Sana....I won't be coming here tonight. I will stay at my mansion. " Said tzuyu. Sana slowly opened her eyes.

Sana's heart felt like breaking down.
"Of course, it's fine.....after all you have a wife at home......you need to make time for her too...." Sana said softly. Every word felt like a stab on her own heart. She was stabbing herself badly. But sana knew she deserves it.

Tzuyu couldn't utter a word. Even though it was truth that she is married now. Tzuyu didn't like the way sana addressed it. She could feel the sadness in sana's voice.

"It's fine tzu...I will wait ...." Said sana softly staying at the same state.
Tzuyu again said nothing. She just ate her breakfast. After breakfast and some tea tzuyu was done with her breakfast.

It was time for tzuyu to leave. Sana and tzuyu both hold each other's hand and walked to the door. At the doorstep tzuyu wore her shoes. Sana just stared at her.

"I am going to office sana. " Said tzuyu staring at sana. Sana then walked more close to tzuyu. She wrapped her hands around tzuyus neck. They started at each other. Untill sana made a bold move and smashed their lips together. Tzuyu hold sana's waist. Pulling sana more closer tzuyu also kissed back. Their lips were like a magnet. Didn't wanted to leave. They closed each other's eyes and continued to enjoy the kiss. It got more and more passionate.

Tzuyu's hold into sana's waist got tighter as tzuyu kissed sana hard. It was hot but it was filled with love and longing.

Giving a last on sana's lower lips tzuyu finally let the sanas lips go. Sana stared at tzuyu. Then gave a peck on tzuyus lips.

"Go work hard...." Said sana.
"I will ...." Said tzuyu. They then finally let go off each other. Tzuyu went to the door and again looked back at sana. Then finally left the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu finally went to the mansion at night. The kids were waiting for her. Along with Elkie.

Everyone was sitting together and having dinner. Tzuyu as always helped the twins to finish their food fast. She also finished her own food.

"Mama why didn't you come last night?" Asked hyewon curiously.
"I....I had some important work...." Said tzuyu. The kids nodded. In the past tzuyu had records of staying at her own office.

"Tzuyu......you would stay here tonight right?" Asked elkie.
"Hmm..." Tzuyu nodded. Elkie nodded getting tzuyus answer.
After the dinner when the kids all left tzuyu went to elkie.
"Elkie, pls bring your father's case file in my room. We will need it. " Said tzuyu. Elkie nodded.

Meanwhile, sana in the penthouse was just sitting on the balcony. She looked at the stars and thought about tzuyu.

'she is probably having a great time with her wife and kids....' sana thought.

Sana then looked at the ring that she was holding. It wasn't just a ring. It was her and tzuyus wedding ring. The one that she was holding for years. She lied to tzuyu about throwing it away. She always kept it to herself.

Sana remembered their happy memories. How happy the days were and how beautiful their life was together. How madly tzuyu loved her. How crazy was tzuyu about her. In their first few weeks of the marriage they were over the moon.

Their love , care, respect, trust everything was blooming like a beautiful flower. Sana could remember how memorable their honeymoon was. Tzuyu was so romantic. Tzuyu acted like she owes a world to sana. Tzuyu worshiped the ground that sana has walked on.

Tzuyu made sure to make sana happy in every way possible. Yes , sometimes they fought but at the end of the day they would always come back to each other.

Hours passed as sana continued to remember her and tzuyus past.
It was getting cold in night. She was missing tzuyu's warmth. memories flashed right on her eyes.

Flashback:

"Love, it's so beautiful right?" Tzuyu asked looking at the breathtaking scenery Infront of her. The city light's that they could see from the balcony if their hotel room. It looked like a million stars shining in the dark sky. They were in their honeymoon.

"Yes it is. " Said sana. She then rubbed her arms trying to make herself warm as it was cold outside. Tzuyu who saw that went inside the room and bring a blanket. She wrapped the blanket around herself then came behind sana and hugged her from the back. Also wrapping sana in her arms and the blanket that was on her.
Sana giggled. 

"What's this?" Sana asked smiling.
"Hmm.......It's an extra warm blanket.
I mean it's a warm blanket but because you get my warmth free with it so now it's an extra warm blanket. Sounds good right?" Said tzuyu and chuckled along with sana. Tzuyu put her chin on sana's shoulder.

Both of them were enjoying the silence and the scenes.  Tzuyu then kissed sana's neck several times.

"Do you like my warmth?" Asked tzuyu softly.
Sana turned around to look at tzuyu in the eye.
"I love it......pls don't keep this warmth between us for the rest of our lives." Said sana sincerely.
"I will do anything to keep this warmth between us. I promise. " Said tzuyu looking at sana sincerely.

Sana and tzuyu then hugged each other lovingly. Untill tzuyu broke it and looked at sana.
"You know. There's actually a deluxe edition of this warm blanket. " Said tzuyu smirking at sana. Sana looked at tzuyu with her questioning.
"And that is?" Asked sana.
Tzuyu then kissed sana sensually and sana could tell what tzuyu was asking for. 
"You could've just tell me that you wanted tzu...." Said sana looking at tzuyu seductively.
"Ok then.....I want it here. In the couch." Said tzuyu dominating. Sana felt hot seeing tzuyu this dominant.

Tzuyu was pointing at the couch that was on the big balcony for them to chill.

"Our first outdoor ?....what if someone sees us?" Asked sana.
"Isn't it more thrilling that way? Besides we are on the top floor. Anyone can barely see us here. " Said tzuyu. Sana then didn't wait a minute and kissed tzuyu right away. Tzuyu kissed back. They kissed hungrily.

Soon they found themselves on the couch . Being all over each other and screaming each other's name. Even in the cold night sana felt nothing but tzuyus warmth. Tzuyu on top of her was like a blessing. Then sometimes her on top of tzuyu.

Either condition, the way tzuyu moved herself inside sana made sana felt like she was in ecstasy. It was mind-blowing. Rounds after rounds.  Sana could swore that they didn't need the blanket to keep them warm anymore. Her and tzuyu were enough for one another.

Indeed it was a deluxe edition of warmth.

End of flashback
 

Sana was inside her room now. She looked at the telephone. Debating if she should call or not. Her heart was missing tzuyu so much now.
Sana couldn't hold back anymore. She wanted to hear tzuyus voice at least. So she took the telephone that was inside the room. She dialed tzuyu's number that was given to her for emergency purposes. Even a minute talk would be enough to calm her. But it doesn't mean that she only wanted to talk with tzuyu for minutes. She wanted to talk with tzuyu for hours.

The phone ringed signaling that the call is on the go.

Meanwhile, tzuyu's phone was on the bedside table. Tzuyu was on the washroom. Elkie who just entered the room with the file looked around for tzuyu.

Elkie could hear the water running in the bathroom. She knew it was tzuyu. So she decided to leave the file on the table. But then she saw tzuyu's phone was ringing. Elkie looked at the washroom then again at the phone.

'should I take it?....' elkie thought. The phone kept on ringing. Elkie was in a debate. It must be something personal. But the way phone was ringing elkie started to think if it was important.
'it must be important....I should take it....' thought elkie.

She took the phone. Sana on the other side was happy. Her lips formed a small smile. Her eyes got sparkled.

"Hello?" Elkie said from the other side. The happiness left immediately from sana's face as she heard the voice.

'its n-not t-tzuyu....' sana thought.
'd-does that means?' sana's heart broke thinking about tzuyu staying with someone else.

"Hello?...... Hello? Who's this?" Said elkie. Elkie was confused right now. Sana on the other hand was lost thinking about tzuyu and elkie being together.

"Elkie? Who's on the phone?" Sana could hear tzuyus voice. That means tzuyu is with Elkie. Her eyes filled with tears.

"I don't know tzu, the phone was ringing for a while. But now no one's answering. " Elkie answered to tzuyu. Tzuyu frowned.

"Give it to me......Hello? Who's this? Is this some sort of prank? " Tzuyu said acting a bit mad. Sana's heart screamed for tzuyu. Sana was longing for tzuyu.

"H-hello....." Sana replied finally. Tears fell from her cheeks . Tzuyu's heartbeat went crazy. Her anger went away in second. Tzuyu glanced at elkie and then went out to the balcony to talk with sana.

"S-sana..." Tzuyu mumbled softly. It was filled with silence. But what tzuyu didn't know is that sana was crying silently. Tzuyu just f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter