Chapter 6

If I Can Buy You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINA’S POV

“You heard it?” Jihyo suddenly asked as we are walking to the hallway.

I am really busy these days because the school festival is coming. I need to talk to all the clubs here regarding to their booths. I am also finalizing the main event for the last day of festival.

It was really hard to organize this, especially I am not just the student council president here, I am also considered as the owner of this school because my mother was always away traveling saying she wants to eat different food from each country. So, she left all of her work to me.

Sighs. My mother is such a bother, sometimes I can see Momo to her.

“Heard what?” Mina finally replied to Jihyo.

“You’re so busy that you didn’t know the news that everyone has been talking. I was really surprised when I heard it.”

“Come on, just spill it.” I said inpatient.

I already have many things in my mind, now she’s trying to make me curious about this.

“Okay, TWICE is rumored to transfer and study here.”

“WHAT!?” I almost shouted.

“Well, their company has never said anything regards to it, but some of the members already spoiled it through their vlives and ig post. So, most likely it is true.”

I stop for a minute to process this information. This is not good.

“Mina, where are you going? Wait for me.” Jihyo shouts on me as I still run not minding her.

I opened the door and saw the person who I was looking for.

“What brings you here Ms. Myoui? Is it emergency? You look exhausted.”

“Dean Park Jinyoung!" I approached her and slammed the table.

"Ow, what is it Ms. Myoui. You startled me." Right now, I don't care who was older here.

"I heard there is a group going to transfer here. Is it true?”

“Ah, you mean that famous girlgroup. Yes, they are going to study here.”

“Why did you let them?”

“What do you mean? And why not?”

“It’s been so long since the class started. And for your information we didn’t tolorate any special treatment in this school, in my school. I don’t agree with them transferring here. So, cancel it.”

“Ms. Myoui, where is you coming from? You have never meddled up in my business as a Dean, why now? I know that your family owns this school but I am still the Dean. You just said it, no special treatment is given here. So, I am not giving you one. The decision is final and we have already processed their transfer here without any special treatment. They followed all the schools requirements Ms. Myoui.”

I clenched my fist.

I know I lost this conversation already. I am actually not sure why I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter